Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's post (Dean's stones)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 3 Empty Re: Today's post (Dean's stones)

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 am

Sam: hetaher wait wait!....*stops* what ....*mouyh opens some* hetaher *tuinrs ot her wering a forwn* deers?? are you relaly kididn gme..spooked by deerds? *bfreaks int a laugh and slides down fomr teh tree and flasl onto his bac, hand on his stomach as he laugh deeply*....well...ill tell you tis good thign dad didnt see this tis shamneful ro dena for that mtter...*points ot her* you liotel miss..better nite ll nayoine about this 8sir asup som finalyl* hetaher ims orry im not mkaing fun of you jsut... *rubs his forhead* shoiud ahve known, this hsoue is spritually perotected nothign can get in here, domnt even think peymon himself could
tainted
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 am

Denny: NO no dont panic, im right here behind you, i got the wheel just hold onto it ok? *steers it out of the way, waving to the other boat that passes by them, unable not to crack a smile* funny, out of all things wouldnt think a boat would scare you out of your wits. Anyway yeah, you can stop the engine right about here, this is a good place. Youre not sea sick are you? *picks up a suntan lotion bottle* come here *Settles on a bench in the middle of the boat* let me smear you up with this before you burn, sun here is strong

Me: Yeah I'm sure, I want to go home. Jay's been more than kind as it is and I wont make more benefit of what I came here for *stuffs her bag with a few of the accessories around the room that belong to her. When she's done, returns to the main room* I'm ready to go, can you apparate? if not I can take a flight, its not a problem
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 am

Priestly: *is about to say he cab mybe pay for another night, but deicde sot elt it go and hepsher bag onot the floor and gets upo sighing* not tis ok..i can apprate us gome jsut nee dot eggt nicloa on way ok? ready? *wraps arm aroudn her iwast teh toher holding her bag and in minutes both dissapear, after getting nicola, somewhere alonig teh way feels disorriented and almost aimes for itly by msitaked feleign rpessure right before he unrs them around and inm ines all 3 early appear in middle of there bed back home, coughs for a moent getting his breathback and rubs his eyes, feleing ncioa shrie nect tot hem* sorry, you guys ok? 8loks at hsi gf and then nicila quietly slippiong to egd eof teh bed resting head in hs hands amoment and forces a smiela* nicletti, ahve fun with an tion? *lsoka t hsi gf concnerd*

Nicola: wes have fun! *tgunrts ot shir excited* shrw! you back>? ceom backe cupcakes wif swinkles for aprty? *throws her armds rojnd shir tightly grining for ear to ear*

Prestily: 8watches teh tweo for afew minutes and ask quietly* you want toyur fmaily to knwo yoru back? or do you wnaa stay quiet tuntilk tomorrow
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 am

Me: n ono not sick dont worry..onyl on very alrge baotrs actually *lets him help her use the lever and huffs* hey i neve said iw sa terfied jsut kidna nervous *Takes teh bottel* ha no you dont..this trip is about you remember? 8sits him downgetnly and smeasr some onto shi bar back and then onot his shoudlers* hmm this stuff smells liek paradise *turns his face gntly and dabs some under his eyes forhead, nose and cheeks rubbing it it hucckligj* loks like a ghost! let me rub it in *once tis workes in good, messagesing his shoudlers some* i coud bite you, knwo thast? and not i kinky sense but you smell like passionfruit. *Taekls teh extra apir fo sahdes and lasthers her amrs up* besides i have shirt to keep me covered. *pulsl bakset over* alright hansome..what did you get us?
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 am

Me: Hi Nic *smiles at her now that they are back and nods at her* Since I cant bake, Im gonna let your dad take care of that ok Nico? *looks at Priestly very briefly and shakes her head* no its alright, I need to check on Dean, he's sick and well.. cant stay in denial land forever. Ingrid said 30 cupcakes should do but if you dont feel like, can just order out, its no big deal. See you later, ok? *turns and heads for the door towards the stairs to see where Dean is*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:28 am

Me: *huffs at him wearing a huge frown* you had better not tell anyone that happened or i'll...umm..i dont know what..sorry i got you all worked up for that, please dont tell anyone ok? but *rubs her back some where she fell on it then her forehead* Sam..didnt you feel something knock us out of the tree? *looks at him wonderingly then the embankment they fell down* i dont like these woods *lightly taps his stomach* its not funny..what if it was a wendigo or werewolf or who knows what. it sounded like a big monster. i really do hope things cant get here *hears her dad calling them* dad were over here! *gets up to her feet, brushing off the leaves and helps Sam up to his feet*

Kevin: *comes into the house carrying some carryout from Olive Garden and puts it on the table, for a moment thinking about what him and Davi did this time last year and puts them down on the table. heads upstairs to their room looking curiously at the bag by the closet and changes his clothes before heading back down the stairs, calling Davi's phone*
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:34 am

edit

Last edited by tainted on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 am

Denny: *shakes his head in disbelief when she argues she doesnt need any suntan lotion* you know whats gonna happen right? you'll burn, and I'll have to spend the night smearing yogurt all over you *cant help but laugh at her when she says he smells like passion fruit* that is just so gay.. im a guy, I dont want to smell like any sort of fruit! *when shes done smearing him, puts his arm around her and pulls her to him , forcing her to sit on his lap and starts rubbing lotion on her thighs and legs and helps her smear her arms and face just the same* alright food wise.. *rubs his hands together* youre gonna kill me but here goes.. *opens the box showing her*
Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 3 %D7%A1%D7%9C%D7%98%20%D7%99%D7%95%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%99
Nothing better than greek salad with little salted cheese cubes and black olives!

Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 3 2_w91193_wa

now these *shows her on the side of the box* are vine leaves filled with rice with a bit of lemon taste to it, its delicious like you wouldnt believe it.. and lastly
Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 3 739
these are fried veggie paddies.. you never really had paddies unless you have these!
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 am

Kian: *raises an eyebrow as they come back looking over heather to see if she's hurt* you guys alright? did you catch whatever it is? *looks to heather curiously as she blushes some* what? john said you saw something..or well heard something.

Me: *picks up her cell reaching to lift up austin* hello? kevin? is something wrong? i'll be home in twenty i'm just closing up the store now. *reaches for her bag and locks the door as she walks to the car*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 am

Sam: what?..*ruibs grasn fomr his shirt* hetaher we jumpoed out fo teh tree....sure your ok? didnt hti your head ro nayhtign? and esides hetaher i dont think so, this are is protected by highets goosd magic tgehr ism, doesnt get mcuh better than angel right? *tunrs* kain no need ot yell man *gets his bag for he ground feleing lijek an idiot and starst to walk tot eh hosue when he stops by teh stree* hey wait.. a hrose weing?..this hasnt alwasy been ehre has it?..*titls shi head as eh gives it a opush* no way presitrly carves this for nicoal..*smiels* sure wish dad had buiklt us one.. alright im headed inside to get this dirt off me

Preistly: your not gogin to help me?...*looks at her disaspinted somewhat* i kwo yo haet ti and your uspet but its for nicoa school and...*nods whens he says shes oging to see dean and says quiety* eyah tis ok..go ahead...*tuntrs ot ncla whs looking puzzled andhusg her to hi a moent* dont worry sweetie il make some i promsie jsut tno right now o? *wacthe safter his gfa moemnt wishuign to kcik his woin butt, eg this pghone and satrts kooking fro a number kwin making itup to her oin this wont be as easy*
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 am

Me: yeah I know Sam and I hope that means nothing will attack us anywhere here..kind of tired of being attacked in our own house. I'm sorry really, thank goodness we didnt fire off any flares, i would hate to killl a deer *grabs her bag putting the flares and other stuff in it* did you hear about your job? Moon said you had an interview the other day *looks up at her dad when they walk up to him feeling embarrassed still and says quietly* umm no whatever it was got away..probably nothing to worry about anyway *gives him a little smile* we're both ok though, just a few grass and leaves on us *looks over at swing smiling* that wasnt there earlier..im not sure how it got there but it looks beautiful

Kevin: *shakes his head a little* everything is fine Davi. i just wanted to see if you were headed home yet and also I hope you havent ate yet because I bought some Olive Garden for everyone, so hurry home ok?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:57 am

me: yogurt?....ok ewww enver hesrd of that one seriosuykl sounds gross but *smiels wtaching him do t nayway* thank youi *happily taeks soime food* ymu tyhis loks awesome *sdiucks fork inot teh salad feedinh im a bite* here try this ok? *wtchingh him take a bite and tehn take sone herself before recahing for grape leave* hmm i lie this salty cheese its blances out trhe sweetness of teh dressing *picks out olives* sorry not fna of bacl olives *hoolds grape leave to his mouth* oh try wiht this...what si it sicey eanut sauce?

sam: yeah *Taps his shoudlera8 apreantly tis deer hunting season again. im telling you never gonan lvei this down. see you guys inside 8starts up teh wrap around porch and lets himself inside shaking head in disbeleif checking nhis ohn to se if mybe his rin texted him back, frowsning evne more to see she didnt, huttirsd up the stairs t the shower*
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 am

Denny: Ok ok *cant resist a laugh* then not yogurt, then maybe some aloe instad, though yogurt is so much better. One time Jay and I were down by the beach in Corsica, and the sun was so strong, he and I are so damn white, we smeared sun block but we didnt reach our backs and didnt want to smear each other you know. So we tried to reach our back through the sides of our bodies but we couldnt reach too far so we ended up having finger marks on each side, thats where we reached the skin with sunblock.. *leans closer aaccepting the food from him and cant help but sigh* this is so good, its been ages since I had greek food and have you to thank for all of this *picks up the bottle of coke drinks some then hands her the bottle to take a sip* totally needed this getaway
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 am

Me: uh, yeah kevin i'm on my way home. you got olive garden for everyone? really? that's pretty expensive besides i'm not sure who's all around, what's the occaision? *straps austin into his car seat and hops in the car pulling out onto the highway*

Kian: it got away? what was it? i mean we can have something running around these woods..i got running back here i think dav does to. plus who knows who else. *nods a little patting heather's back* glad you are okay though..*smiles a little to the swing and heads back to the house* so you were working out huh? i noticed the stuff outside, how was it coming along?

Dean: *growls as he steps out of the bathroom slowly walking back to the bedroom his legs seemingly more bowlegged then usual and lowers himself to the bed* and i bet you anything this is worse that pregnancy pains, sarah has no idea what pain is..*growls leaning his head back reaching for his phone to text shir*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am

Priestly: *close shis phone shaking hea din disbeleif when first plan doiesnt work and for sone time watgching nicoal wyachsome cartons on tv looking grumpy thre not oging to bake and finally scoops her up8 ceo on nicodellti we can b ake a sample batch ok?..then myeb you can helo your idiot dad amek sdhir hapy about hmm? *follwos her tot eh ktuycehb knwing miknute peiel sees them tehre gogint o wonder wher shir is, pusl tou ifeindetns and in on teim as batter mixed u tough hes heart not in it, alright can you pur inott ehse cupcake holds for me? *ahnds her big spoon tasint ti with his finger*

Nicola: *clasp exctedily smearing flur ion her nose* i pour! apap dis chwowate cupcakes? biwg cwass need wots more cakle k? *sues big spon to out into holders*

Preitly; we will cpuchetta prmsie myeb shir will help tomoror k? *settles them intot eh overn and gets can of cuing not wanting to sue erla thign untik tomorrow., once there done begins srbbig odd coungters, tunrs ot go to his room and since he cant clinsb stairs, sends a tect to her phone* think youc an coem diownstairs please?...its important
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 am

me: hey hey! save me a bite ok? *recahes and take sother half fomr him* hmmm knowhat?...lemoin and rice go good togather...its officilal i love greek food. *Takes teh cke tkaling lonig drik* hey whast this do? 8pointys toam switch and pushe sit waychignm a fold out top cover there heads* ahha cool! now suin cant get to us *recahes ot rub his bneck* im glad you liek ti i relaly am... *pats his styomach* gotta gt some meet on your bones seriously..well mine too *pats her on skiny styomach* though satrting to fil otu more...*reaches to try veggei cake* ooh ho is this couc socu by any chance?...hey denny.. no dessert *smiels at him as she rubs base iof his neck* were youa fird id eat it?
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 am

Kian: *raises an eyebrow to sam* deers? *bites back a chuckle* seriously deers...heather you sure you are okay? you dont nomally get all jumpy over something so small. i mean deers? *chuckles a little looking over to her* sorry heather i cant help it..sorry you got spooked but seriously i doubt there's anything that could be in the forest i've already been through it several times..never once saw anything. *nods to sam as he heads inside*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 am

Denny: yeah well dont forget *finds himself amused at her reactions* this is just a sample of it, the food you can actually bring out of the air conditioned house. There is a whole lot more you havent tried *shakes his head at her though playfully seeing her play with buttons on the dashboard, knowing even with a shade over their heads, they'll still tan* Well at least you got meat on your bones, if I dont start gaining weight Jay will think im bulemic again.. *lets out a small yawn then leans back against the seat* no its not cous cous, that would be moroccan food I think and yeah well dessert.. isnt something you can bring out to the sun. One day when we visit my friends, im sure we can try the desserts
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 am

me: yeah but....*firnws suddenylk* denny your not...are you?..i mean i undetasbd first ahnf but,,i kwny rou upset wiht your dad and all but your n t,,doing that are you? or is it jsut becuase yur so worried you dont have much apepetite? *losk at jay waving to then fomr the shore and sighs*
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:34 am

Me: see you later Sam. *sighs a little* Dad..please dont laugh ok? cause it totally was not funny at the time, it sounded like something huge..you know like that mysterious black smoke stuff or polar bear on Lost *nods, blushing* yeah it was a group of deers, they were all grunting and whatever deers do but *looks at him very serious* i still think there was something else out there, i just didnt see it *shrugs it off some, getting some leaves out of the back of her hair with her hand* maybe i was imagining things though. *sits down on the couch tiredly* i didnt get very far with my training cause i wasnt out there long and i cant push things and make them go as far as i could before. im really out of practice..maybe you can still help me?

Kevin: I actually got a little bit of discount and had some money left over after paying some bills so dont worry about it. Its mostly some pasta and salads so if not everyone is around then it will still be good leftovers. There's no special occasion really, just thought I would get us all something to eat. *sits on the porch of their room wondering if it was a bad idea* and also maybe we could have a nice quiet dinner on the porch in our room, there's a nice table and chairs up here that we havent had a chance to use yet. but if you dont want to...is something the matter?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:41 am

Me: *rests inside the tub inside the really hot water, leaned back trying to get the same relaxed feeling from the day before but when the water gradually turn cold, realizes nothing is going to be like it was at the spa. Climbing out of the tub, wraps a towel around her and climbs to sit on the sink counter, helping her legs up and using a brush, saturates the rosemary oil into her hair but after that finds herself sitting there, staring at something unclear while her thoughts are wandering. Eventually when she turns cold, climbs down and starts into her clothes again then pulls up the crutches and goes into her room where she settles on the bed slowly and reaches for her PJ that's under the pillow and starts changing again*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 am

Denny: I'm not what.. anorexic? oh no no. Trust me, sticking a finger in my throat was only because I wanted to be popular and for people to stop torturing me because of my weight, but I hated doing that even back then, much more now. Theres no way im going to go back to that, was terrible period in my lif.. *turns to look at where she's looking* theres the devil when you speak of him. Wondered why he doesnt jump into the ocean and turns into a merman. I suppose its time we head back.. *starts towards the wheel* you look disappointed, why?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 am

Priestly: *tucks ncola in and tuntrs eeing his gf come into teh room and says sftly* thank you,,,, here lt em hel you ok> *settles etc to her and uses anoeht towel fomr niughtg bnefore to dry her ffo and use sit to dry her hair, get ehr top and swolly hesp it voer head* thre we go you gettnig warmer?..*moves crouching in front of her gntly tkaing ehr najle skldiing her slepeing shorts up o her, then stroks her leg before ksisnig her forhead* hmmm rosmeary you sue is intioxicatgin....can you ceom here?..i dont kyou dontlie e mcuh but.*moves ono th bed leaning back and gently helps ehr to him and whens he is covers her up eltting his amr ard her* you getting wamtern now. *clears throiat smoe as he sitll helsp dry ehr hair for her, eltting his fingers run thourhg it* can I show you someigng?..someitn gid liek to give you...*recahs slwo beside him and hands her a small cupcake* I know its lame mybe but ..kinda weak so bwas best i can do right noe, but i relaly plan tom aek it uip to you better tomorwo ok?

Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 3 Heartcupcake

*gently puts his finger over teh candy heart until it sparkles turning red and seems otr shummer and for some teim doesnt say nayhtigntehn ever so quietly* thsat what ym ehart felt like this morning..when i first woke you and you were laying on me..liek ti was in fire sjut..in teh good sense
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 am

Me: *feels her self relax some* good...im sorry ddint mean to soudn accusing jsut...im worried about you laltely e veryne is...um daniele sid better et bc toi work too, youa re goign back arent you> 8stands herself and hsg him tight suddenly not eltting him go..*jsut take car fo yorulef ok?.. dont want nayhting hapeendf to you too *eventually lets him go msiling some* im tno erally sujt seemd to fly by fast you knwoi?..not ready to go but sine wer deopensding o jay...i hoep today helped you soem really do *rubs middle of his back gtly feleing where his muscles are tense and son as they reach teh dock acks up teh box of leftover food* were coming were coming
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 am

Me: *smiles a little into the phone* really? that's sweet kevin no no i'd like to really i would. *yawns a little leaning her head back slighlty* nah nothing's wrong, it's just been a long day and i'm a little tired i'll be there soon i promise. no need to set anything up though, hope you dont mind i might crash after dinner...wouldn't be very romantic *pulls of the highway driving toward the house pulling up a few minutes later* actually i'm already here i'll be right up k?

Kian: heather i'm sorry kiddo, i'm not laughing at you just at the situation *holds her shoulders a little* heather seriously i promise there's nothing out there alright...i would have seen it i mean i run through there all the time. as close as it is to the house i'm sure it's protected as well. you've got nothing to be worried about *nods a little heading in the house* yeah that can happen, of course heather like i said before you jut gotta call me and i'll help train you or even take you to travis's
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next