Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

november 21 forum down

2 posters

Go down

november 21 forum down Empty november 21 forum down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:13 pm

dbfdbvfgdf
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

november 21 forum down Empty Re: november 21 forum down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:14 pm

(forget how hard it is to type here since ya cant see it.. Mad
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:19 pm

John: hey sport *catches her by teh kitchen* soryr i msised you yesterady and i knwo your busy and tired andhave t head to bed soon ust need to ask you about something?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:21 pm

*walks into the bedroom when its so very late since she got back from work really late and goes to see if Priestly is taking a shower. Seeing as he's not in the room or in the shower, goes to change her clothes, and settles on the bed tiredly, slowly taking her shoes off then writes him a text* not sure where you are right now, but I just got back, had a really long day so at least I hope we'll be able to see each other tomorrow. Hope you feel better and if you need anything, you can wake me up *after that gets in bed and tosses the covers over her, rests her head back and tries to fall asleep, not really sure how is it possible that she is so tired and behind on sleep, yet being so alert is keeping her up*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Priestly: **ports back inot the bunker jsut in teimt o sees shirs text. coughs again harshkly and then make shsi wya to the bedroom* hey..jsut got yoru emssage iw ent to see my mom, she had some hemoade soup to give me but..i thikn im sorry leery to try it to be honest. *smiels weakly and then sits down on teh bed slwoly* thikn im goann crash wiht you soon...was oly out for abuot an hour and a half but...
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:02 am

(Yes i know im beyond extra late today and im so so sorry, i took two sleeping oills ebcuase last teim one woudlnt work but..think ti worked too well..ugh! look tonight? if i cant fallaseep by 5 am? imjust gotta stay up, that way i cant oversleep..i can see right now tis only way tyo do it)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:27 am

Priestly:hey you *kisses her cheek as he finds her in there bedroom and sits dwon* dont loko sow oried..im satrting to fele better i can actualyl wlaks smoe without getting dizzy *coughs some suddenly and onc hes over it looks at her8 i got your message jsut got back late fomr my moms..did yiu knwo your aprents are lookign for you?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down