Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 20 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:23 pm

(have fun today heather *hug* we'll miss you)

Me: *yawns and stretches getting up to go to the bathroom washes out her mouth before walking out to the kitchen settling down on a stool looking out the window deep in thought*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Me: *sits in bed stroking Sam's hair, watching over him in his sleep then turns around to her other side looking at Dean feeling somewhat bad that he had to stay with Sam and her, knowing he must have wanted his own room separated from them, the way he hinted he wanted to bunk with Kian* I'll go start some coffee ok? *leans over and kisses sleeping Sam's forehead* I had a good time yesterday with you Sammy *rests her forehead against his for a little bit feeling safe and secure, feeling his body is just like touching her own then gets up gently, tucks the blanket over him and heads outside. Grabs one of Tracey's books, sets it on the table then looks around if Jay or Mia are awake. When she sees none, looks through the cabinets for some coffee*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Me: *looks up slightly startled* hey shir did you have fun with sam last night? *smiles a little looking over at her*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

*jumps back startled, holding hand over her chest* whoa! Davi you scared me! didnt know youre here *exhales* phew.. yeah, he was so sweet even for Sam. We went dinner and dancing *smiles* yeah Sam danced a little, well slow danced not more than that cause I couldnt really stand on my leg. How did it go for you guys? Are you still nauseas?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Me: sorry i didn't mean to scare you *smiles* that's good i'm glad you guys had fun. *shrugs a little* it was alright, all the guys go themselves a suit well minus denny but he already has one and heather, moon and i found dresses to wear to the cordination. the press conference went well at least i think it did you'd be proud of moon. Oh and i told kevin..*shakes head a little* a little nausaes but it's not too bad
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:01 pm

You told Denny? Really? *smiles big* how did he take it? are you shaking your head at Kevin's reactin to the pregnancy or about your nausiated feeling? *pours herself some coffee and pulls a chair* Do you want anything to drink? you sure youre ok? you seem a bit down
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:11 pm

Me: *laughs a little* no not denny although he, moon, dean and kian found out too. both really i mean when i said it he started laughing but then it sunk in i dont know i just have this feeling he's not as excited as he seemed to be. I mean hope is a big thing with him and after everything that's happened it's hard for him to have the hope that it wont happen again, honestly i feel the same way. i love this baby i really do but i'm still afraid. *looks up at her* no thanks i have some water here.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Me: Well you cant really blame him I suppose but hopefully he'll get over it soon. Youre probably all excited and happy because of your hormones but Kevin's just seen his mom when that demon attacked and you know hope and faith are his biggest problems. He's had it rough lately also with the demons. I'm sure he'll come around, dont worry. Were the guys good looking? *smiles* wish I could have seen them

Jay: *strolls into the kitchen casually* Good morning *nods at them with his head and turns to fix himself some coffee, grabs the cup and heads to the dinning room with the morning paper*

Me: *sneaks a curious look into the other room where he disappeared* you know whats so good about this place? its quiet! You can actually hear birds chirping outside!
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 pm

Me: *nods* i know, he just needs time *smiles a little* yeah armani does them good *chuckles and smiles looking up as jay walks in*good morning jay. *smiles looking over at shir* seriously it is quiet it's never this quiet back at hell house. someone always starts yelling right about now.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:48 pm

Mia: JAY!!!

Jay: *shakes head in disbelief* be quiet, we have guests and they're sleeping. What do you want?

Hell house - Page 20 85918821
Mia: You know exactly what I want!

Jay: Youre not getting a your own car, now be quiet before I really get mad

Mia: You dont own me! I'm so going to tell dad, youre unbelievable!

Jay: Is that so? *doesnt even look up at her* sucks for you Mia, must be terrible having a brother like me. Dont worry I wont embarrass you in front of your friends either. In fact since you dont want me to embarrass you, I wont drive you there at all

Mia: YOU WOULDNT DARE!

Jay: *slaps his hand against the table* will you be quiet already?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Me: *looks up as mia starts to yell*just like that *chuckles* i guess the households aren't that different when you come right down to it. *looks into the other room slightly almost slipping off her chair then readjusts on the chair* although i dont remember anyone getting that loud
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Me: well that didnt last long *opens her book and looks through it as highlighted lines begin appearing. whenever she's done reading one line, the highlight disappears* Yeah, its great having a witch for a grandmother *holds her hand up while reading then brings it closer to her arm trying to apply what's written in the book* OUCH!!! *pulls her finger away shaking it some* I just zapped myself *growls*

Sam: *walks into the room still looking somewhat sleepy and still in his bed clothes* morning *takes a seat at the table next to his sister, pulling the cup of coffee to him*

Mia: Jaaaaaaaaaaay
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:04 pm

Me: tracey gave you homework? *looks over at the book in suprise* did that book just zap you? i would say cool but i know being zapped hurts so it's not really that cool. *looks up as sam walks in the room* Morning sam, i heard you guys had fun last night..*shakes head hearing mia and takes a sip of her drink*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Jay: What do you want now?

Mia: Marlena and Camilla are going to Spain this summer, I want to go with them. Will you talk to dad for me?

Jay: You cant go to Spain, you have your finals besides dont think I dont know youre having an affair with that prince boy of theirs El stupido Marco. I'm gonna shake the skeleton out of his body next time I see him

Mia: You wouldnt! Jay!!! *grabs his arm although doesnt seem to manage to move him even a bit* He's my friend, I love him! And dont call him that!

Jay: Well I love my baseball card collection and yet I dont sleep around with it. Besides he's spanish, so that automatically makes him up to no good, besides I dont like him, that alone is a reason why not to.

Hell house - Page 20 235ba3d9
Mia: *frowns at him* I hope you go back to Boston soon, youre annoying!!!

Jay: Sucks for you *looks up grinning* arent you the luckiest I'm your brother? Look over there *points into the kitchen* ever seen Shir or Moon talk back to Dean that way? No, you know why?

Sam: *rests his head against the table* cause Dean a bit tyrant who'll wash their mouths with car oil
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:15 pm

Me: *nods to sam and takes another sip of her water looking over at him* are you alright sam?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Me: Its more like progressing on my own until we're back home *shakes her finger again* it was supposed to give this warm feeling against the skin but instead I zapped myself

Sam: Morning *picks himself up from the table, turning to his sister* I'm gonna head out ok? I'll see you later

Me: *looks up puzzled* Sam you sure? Dont you want to stay with us?

Sam: *shakes his head and turns to go back to his room to change his clothes*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 pm

Me: oh ouch *frowns looking up at sam as he gets up then follows him* sam wait i want to say i'm sorry i was joking with you and i took it to far, not to mention with the thing with your dad we shouldn't have gotten all mad at you, you aren't the one who wants to send him there *shakes head* i know things have been rough lately i shouldn't have given you such a hard time I'm really sorry.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:31 pm

(*Pops in* good afternoon. It ok if I join you guys? im sorry im late, had a family situation that needed my attention *shakes head and sighs* but im here now. woot! time foir fun in italy Smile )
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Sam: *shuts the door on his way out and heads to the silver car Dean drove the previous night. Gets inside it and drives off*

Me: *looks up raising an eyebrow* dont worry about it Davi, he'll get back to his old self. So do you feel like doing anything Davi? if not then I think i'll go to my room and practice some more of this *says to herself thinking* just need to find the right bait

(hope all's ok Moon Arrow pretend hug smiley)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:37 pm

Me: *frowns watching him go and looks back to shir and nods sitting back down*well we could go wake up Mrs. Future Queen and head out for some brunch, maybe check out some sights while we are out? *raises an eyebrow* did you say bait?

(hey moonie hope everything is alright Arrow)

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:39 pm

Yeah someone to practice on, I have a feeling I cant work these powers on myself, maybe that's why I'm zapping myself. I'd love to go to brunch but wake up Moon? Maybe we should wait until she wakes up, I feel bad waking her up she must be exhausted after all the excitement yesterday
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Me: you could use me, if you wanted to although i'm not sure how the power would effect the baby. Maybe kevin, i doubt he'll mind especailly since you've helped him so much already. *nods* yeah we should probably wait till she wakes up she was pretty exaughsted last night when we got hom.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:50 pm

Me: *is outside on the vervanda talking and attempting to calm mia* hey take it easy ok? you know jay reminds me alot of dean *laughs at her whining* no no he seriously does. Ill talk to denny for you ok? dont worry. what? hey im am futture queen id like to think I ahbve som influence, anyway ill see you later. *walks back insde and wanders around until she finds the vastly huge kitchen. raises eyebrows in shock* your guys are back? good we were kinda worried lasty night *happily goes to grab a largew blueberry muffing froma side table is is suprised its still warm form the oven* hey davi, not sick this morning I hope
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:52 pm

oh no no, not going to try it on anyone who's in a serious risk of getting hurt meaning you because of the baby or Kevin. Tracey's didnt really tell me how these powers work so who knows.. not going to try anything on you hmmm maybe Kian *smiles*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:55 pm

Me: *looks up at moon* hey there and here we thought you were still asleep. did you sleep alright?*shrugs* not really a little queasy but that's to be expected for a few more weeks *makes face* or more. *nods to shir and smiles* yeah kian he will work and definitely wont mind.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next