Hell house

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 22 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Pebbles on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:59 pm

Dean: *pulls car to a stop at the center of town according to Mia's instructions, gets out of the car* hmm its too hot in here today for layers. I need to buy a T shirt, do you know any good stores?

Mia: *waits for Moon* yeah the Dolce and Gabban one *nearly melts when he smiles at her*

Me: I think I'm gonna gag *shakes her head*

Kevin: *answers his mobile* Sam? umm yeah man.. sure I can just.. yeah give me the address *grabs a notepad from the gloves compartment and quicky sketches down something, rips the paper then turns around nodding at practically nothing* alright, I'll take a cab and see you in half an hour. sure man bye *hangs up* ugh guys, something came up, Sam asked me to meet him on the other side of town. We'll meet around later ok? we anyway have plans according to Denny this evening. Bye Davi *waves at her then turns to get a cab*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:07 am

Hell house - Page 22 Wmplayer%202007-10-26%2019-08-40-54
*starts for the store when he passes a car and comes to a stop, finding the content intside quite interesting*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 am

Me: *makes a face watching dean and mia then walks over to shir* so am i, and i really dont want to gag bad things happen when i gag *shakes head then looks over at kev nodding a little before giving him a quick kiss* bye kevin *sighs a little as the cab drives away and starts looking through the racks deep in thought*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:18 am

Me: *shakes head at Dean, deciding to let Moon and Kian take care of him, so instead walks with Davi inside, going over the racks* is everything ok? I mean you and Kevin? or is it still you not feeling best?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:25 am

Kian: wonder what in the hecl he had to meet sam about. *shakes head at mia* looks like you ahve to competition mia *takes deans arm* coem on man, lets go get you a t-shirt *drag him into the store* she looks like some hooker anyway

Me: *frowns hearing kevins end of the conversation wandering what sam up too and just shakeas head* shir, your not mad at me are you? I knwoe sam is..but i hope your not. So Mia...dont you have a boyfriend? *makes a face at ehr flirting with dean and leads her into the store*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 am

Me: No Moon of course not, I just think Sam has a point but I'm not going to tell you what to do.. you and I are anyway different in our behavior so.. *looks through the shelves for dresses but wrinkles her nose, not finding anything appealing*

Mia: Boyfriend? *twirls her hair excitedly* no *chuckles playfully as she walks into the store right after Dean then turns around mouthing to Moon* O M G your brother is HOT!!! *turns around again and follows him inside, grabbing his arm and showing him to the shirts*

Dean: Admit it Kian, youre just jealous she wanted me and not you.. Wha.. Mia *sighs, wondering if she really has the hots for him or is she is playing around*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:36 am

Me: *looks up at shir and shrugs a little* i think so, but his hopeless attitude is starting to rub off on me a little. i mean what if we're not ready for this or what if it does happen again..i mean we already know that there is no way to protect me all the time and unless this baby can heal my wounds which might not happen considering what happened with derik. *sighs and shakes head* i dont know i've got so much on my mind right now i feel like its gonna burst.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:38 am

Me: well *gives up on the dress and turns to sit on one of the benches waiting for Dean* I cant help you with Kevin and his hope, maybe you two need to talk but as far as the baby goes, if my powers do advance, maybe I can help. I cant promise but hey its a start isnt it?

Hell house - Page 22 708f0944
Dean: *walks out of the dressing room somewhat insecure* Moon what do you think?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:41 am

Kian: *clears throat and tosses dean a shirt to try on* here man try this. *picks a dress up* hey shir what about this one? isnt purpolr your favoritre color?

Hell house - Page 22 Purpledress

Hell house - Page 22 Burgundy

Me: actually shir dont lsiten to him mybe that red one over there. *nods to her slightly releived and goes voer* MIA!!!!! *runs voer* what are you doing you cant grab deans butt *shakes head in disbelief* yeah hes hansome but..he is too old for you. *guives thumbs up* you look great dean really *whjistles*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 am

Mia: Relax I wasnt gropping him, I am just being a nice hostess showing him around *looks at him as he comes out wearing the tight shirt and sighs* there's nothing that wouldnt look perfect on that guy

Me: Na Kian, not my taste thanks honey. Hey guys, I'm in the mood for something to eat, maybe we can find some good place where we can get some ice cream too? *smiles at Dean as he comes out* looks like we're set to go
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 am

Me: *nods to her* yeah i think he and i should talk too. *smiles and hugs her*that does make me feel a lot better you know i love you right? now lets find you a dress *kisses her forhead and starts looking around eyes stopping on dean* nice deanie..
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:58 am

Dean: *pays for his purchase then wraps his arm around Moon and Mia* come on ladies, lets get my sister something to eat shall we? *looks at his watch knowing they have to get a move on in less than half an hour* Deanie? nice, now all we need is for Ez to pick on it. You call me that one more time and im calling you Davinni as of now

Me: *hugs her back* youre welcome. I know what it feels like looking forward to have a baby and then.. *stops preferring not to talk about it* anyway lets go? *gets up and follows them outside*

Mia: Oh I know a fabulous place, we can grab there dinner right before the c...

Dean: *puts his hand over her mouth* MIA!

Mia: *licks his palm, chuckling when he lets her go, disgusted*

Dean: Ewww! *rubs his palm against his jeans* man you're giving me a harder time than my own sisters ever gave me together!

Mia: *pulls Dean by the hand* come ooooooooon its right over there!!
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 am

Kian: *rolls eyes* you women so picky *follows them out and winks to davi* hey watch this *comes up behind them and grabes mia throwing ehr over his shoulders* like the view there mia? dean you owe me

Me: *looks at at shir* hey we were angels and model sisters what are you talkign about werent we?...*snickers at mia, then makes a face* its all good dean *goes into the resturarant* smells aweomse *lets a waiter show them to a table and eargerly opens the menue* hey davi you wont believe this but they ahve something called icecicle burben 3 layer delite *taps her shoulder excitedly* hey wonder if you froze it, what it would do
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 am

Me: He doesnt know to appreciate good sisters when he lives with them *looks around at the place and is about to sit but remains standing, staring*

Mia: HEY! Let me down you Jerk! *turns her head and bites him*

Dean: I do owe you man but careful, she's what Denny is and she might turn.. *follows Moon inside taking a seat beside her* youre not eating that, I thought you were on a diet *grabs the menu and turns it upside down so she cant read it* here, better isnt it? *grins* you can we get some service around here?

Mia: How RUDE!!! PRIESTLY!!! *hits Kian's back* My brother's friend is going to kick your ass!!!

Hell house - Page 22 2b3b2159
Priestly: *doesnt even look up* suggest you put her down before I come over there and teach you how to treat a lady
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:23 am

Kian: ouch! Mia I was joking. *looks at preistly and quickly puts her down eyeing him nervously, then smirks and takes a seat* Your goign to bring us free dessert and forgoet you ever saw anything, other wise im gonan get a bit pissy myself

Hell house - Page 22 Meeatingout

Me: *laughs* oh kian man hope you can fight *eyes priestly raising an eyebrow* mia! he was joking good grief. oh dean im not eating it. I want a large hosue salda *slaps hand on the table* yeah service! hoinestly is this the way a future queen gets service *huffs* shir what are you looking at have a seat/
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:35 am

Priestly: *grabs a platter loaded with food and brings out to the table*
Hell house - Page 22 Lemon-dessert-sl-1099581-l
and
Hell house - Page 22 450px-Ice_Cream_dessert_02
Welcome guys, any friend of Denny's is a friend of ours *smiles at Mia* Tell the prince I said hi *winks and assumes his position behind the counter*

Me: *gulps and continues towards the table, sits down trying to look away* umm yeah? *tries to look away uncomfortable*

Dean: *looks at Priestly nodding his head* good work my man *smiles at Kian* even better work cutiepie. Oh sweet, ice cream *grabs a spoon, digs in and turns to Moon bringing it to her mouth* open wide before uncle Kian forces you to it
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:03 am

Kian: *rolls eyes* you should be kissing my ass man, I just prevented a fighta d got ud free dessert, nhowever I eant some real food *smiles when they b ring out steakds and fries for everyone* shir whats wrong? yu look like you saw a ghost

Me: oh yum! fianlyl 8pushes deans hand away in alarm* no no! dean i cnt eat thst..dammit kian all this to temptyt me *smiles when he brings a frsh spinish salad with fetat cheese, tomatoes, strwberrys and garlic vinnergerete dressing and takes a bite* oh this is awesome way better tha america salads. dean eat your steak. 8gives shir an odd look* what is it *looks at mia* yeah nice friend you have there
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:11 am

Mia: Priestly? *rolls eyes* oh come on, he's a freak but he's sweet *opens eyes wide* wow how did you get him to bring all this food? *grabs a fork and starts eating off of Dean's plate, ressembling closely how Ez usually takes fries from their plates* we dont have much time we really have to go soon

Me: *looks around curiously then when she hears Kian, turns around immediately* huh? A ghost? here? oh come on Kian, not eveyrhwere we go there is something supernatural *lowers her head trying to cover up her embarrassment and starts digging her food*

Dean: Moon why are you eating only salad? you need to get some meat into your body *leans closer whispering* you're not throwing up your food are you?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:19 am

Kian: *digs into his steak and eats half his fries* Well im relieved to hear that, but seriously I was just concerned is all *shrugs and looks at mia over his glass of ice tea* lets jsut say its a speciality, why whats planned?

Me: Not everyone needs meat dean *swallows and takes a drink, almost spitting it out* dean! *laufhs amused* where on earth do you come up with these thiongs *plays with her napkin nervously adn gives hi a small smile* im not that stupid *clears throat and pushes salad away* eyah whats planned, i thought denny would be busy all day
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:24 am

Dean: *reaches over and lightly slaps his sister's shoulder* excuse me, family's sitting here, not where the counter is. What's up with you anyway? Do you want to order something else or are you looking for someone? *turns to Moon* well for once I'm not kidding. Are you? Dad's going to be here in a couple of days, I have no intention of getting into a yelling fest with him either *drinks his beer to wash the food down* this was good, I'd enjoy it better if people *looks at Mia* werent messing with my food. Whenever youre ready guys, we can go

Me: *jumps in her seat when Dean hits her* you nearly gave me a heart attack *hurries to turn around* looking? no I wasnt.. just err looking around this place is all. What, we're leaving already? *sounds somewhat disappointed*

Dean: come on *takes some money out and throws on the table* lets go
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 am

(hey guys i'm back got some cute outfits too)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:27 am

Kian: *gets ot his feet leaving a tip on the table and follows them out, but pauises to looka t the counter where shir was lokking just shaking his head*

Me: *looks at him firm;y* no dean, im not *looks at davi* come on lets go *whiaspers to shir on the ay out* seriously whats were you all dazed about

(awesome davi, welcome back, hope you didnt buy out the whole store)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:30 am

(wb Davi Embarassed )

Me: *tries hard to look laid back* you promise you wont make a big deal? like really promise?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:31 am

Me: *comes out of one of the bathrooms and looks around* guys?...aww cra-ooh those are cute *goes over to look at a pair of sandals a few minutes later walks out of the store looking around hearing moon and hurries over* are we headed back?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:33 am

Me: uh....yeah sure *waves tro davi by the other store* nothing bad is it

Kian: yeah I think so, mia said there soemsthing planned *shrugs and checks hi watch slidsing into the car*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next