Hell house

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 24 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 am

Me: *looks up at the stage in shock* no way i didn't know he could sing...that is just Awesome! *smiles watching the stage*

Sam: holy crap is that denny!? *looks up at the stage then to shir* did you know he could sing? *looks up seeing preistly* hey it's that one guy
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:02 am

Dean: *doubles over couging out his water all voer mia* what the hel is he doing?! *laughs* moonis gonan kill him over that hair..mia your brother isnt half bad. who whoa...isnt that your friend priestly? our waiter

Me: *whirls around mouth dropping open, but quickly clamps a ahnd over her mouth is disbelief* OMG! *grabes shirs arm, and davis with ehr other* I didnt know he could sing! or play guitar....*styarts lauging* he sounds pretty good doesnt her? *lets out a cheer and claps* GO DENNY!...*listens to teh lyrics grinnign and jusat shakes head, looks over at sam supriosed to see him*

Kian: *leans agains the stage bopdy shaking with laughter*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:08 am

Me: *laughs looking over at moon* Neither did i. *smiles* yeah he does sound good moon *continues holding kev's hand even as moon's jumping pulls her away slightly* whoohoo Go Denny.

Sam: *claps watching denny and yells a little bit laughing* man that guy is full of suprises
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:13 am

Me: *shrugs at Moon but still enjoying every bit of the performance, although her eyes are glued to someone else. For a moment looks over at Dean, thinking then turns back to the stage* yeah I think it is Sam *holds his hand tight*

Hell house - Page 24 Music4_7vertical
Denny: *laughs when the song ends and walks to the front of the stage* where's my girl at? *goes down on his knees and leans over to kiss her*

Kevin: *claps wildly as soon as the song's over and returns to hold Davi in his arms, saying to her* bet you wish I was a prince with so many surprises like that huh?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:15 am

Dean: we need some roses to throw up there seriously. *claps loudly as there songs ends and cups hands around his mouth letting out a whoot*

Me: oh sorry davi sorry! *laughs andnudges shir* am I imagininting it or are youneeying that priestly guy? *grins* hold that thought *hurries over to the stage wrapping arms around his neck carefl not to make him fall off and kisses him, then whispoersin his ear* you were great! didnt knwo you were holding out on me
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:19 am

DennY: I was holding out on you? really? cause I could have sworn.. ok in case you forgot.. *picks up the mic* would the gentleman Sam Winchester step up on this stage please? MY wife needs a reminder of our boyband

Me: umm no not really Moon, what makes you think that? *shakes head in disbelief finding it hard to believe that Sam would go for it. Still lets him go and goes over to Dean* I'm gonna go, I've been on my leg a lot today and its really painful. I'll get a cab and go back ok? night

Last edited by Shir on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:23 am

Me: *smiles clapping as the song ends then wraps her arms kev* na you already are my prince babe *leans up to kiss him softly and wraps her arms tighter around him*

Sam: *smiles and holds her hand letting go only for a second to clap as the song ends* what no...no...that's all you man *watches shir and follows her over*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:26 am

Dean: *turns to shir seriously* are you sure?....yeah sorry Guess we did keep you on it alot *hugs her tight and kisses her forhead long* you rest ok? ill see you when we get back, sure yuoll be ok going back alone?

Me: *mouth drops open* oh denny hes been ina bad mood I dont think he'll do it
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:31 am

Sam: you're gonna take a cab home? na i have the car i'll give you a ride back i dont want you going alone
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:31 am

Me: Yeah I'm sure, thank Dean *nods at Sam* I'm good really *slips out of the way, giving the stage one last look then heads outside to get a cab. Once home, looks for Jay but doesnt find him. Heads out to her bedroom, changes her clothes and sits on the bed, massaging her leg some thinking of what Jay said earlier this morning about dancing with her at the ball, wondering whether he meant it and whether someone else might show up but immediately cancels that idea. Once done with the cream and bandaging her leg gets in bed, leaving enough place for both Dean and Sam when they return*

Denny: alright *gets down from the stage* how about we go for a round of drinks on me? Priestly you coming?

(I have to quit now sadly. wish I could stay.. night guys, hope it made you feel a bit better Moon *hugs all around*)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:44 am

Dean: *nods to her and turns* drinks? ah you said the right word denny boy, oh uh...*looks at davi* I forgot you cant drink

Kevin: its alright you guys go ahead, davi probably needs to rest anyway, were being careful and I dontr want ehr overdoing it *turns to her taking ehr hand* what do you say we head back and to the castle hmm? mybe sue that huge ass tc room they have, im anyway still not ervoered compeltly and im exhuasted

Me: yeah sorry davi, i keep foprgetting you probably should rest though *gives her a hug and waves bye to shir* ill be right back I wanan meet jon before they leave and thank them for all this *hurries backstage*

(Bye bye shir, sweet dreams and..we wish you could stay too, but im sure those birds outside your window say otherwise..hehe *hugs*)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:49 am

Sam: *nods to shir and hugs her* be careful i'll see you at home *puts his hands in his pockets and nods to denny*

Denny: bye davi get some rest *laughs as moon runs off and toasts to priestly and dean*

Me: yeah we should probably head back *sighs and hugs moon back* night guys *walks outside with kev to the car*okay that sounds good *gets in the car*

(bye bye snoopy sweet dreams *hugs*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:04 am

Kian: *sighs and walks to them* hey guys im gonan head back myself, goodnight *nods to them and heads to teh car getting in behind them and gets iut quickly when they get to the castle* goodnight davi, kevin *heads past the gates toward the town exploring*

Dean: sheesh what was that about? *shakes head ad joins denny at the bar* thanks for doing this denny, shes always begged dad to let her go to a concert but...well you knwo how our dad is *laughs* you wre good man. *looks at sam* make up with mooon, please? or ill make you get up there and sing

Kevin: kian! hey where are you going? *calls after him and sighs* well he seems depressed *looks as the torches by the wide iron gates suddenly light up with fire* whoa....thats pretty damm cool *takes her hand and leads her inside* you feel ok?

Me: *grins coming back to teh bar* ha! got his autograph, cannyou believe hes a wolf?, ick denny your all sweaty *kisses him anyweay* oh no no dont get me wrong, makes yuo sexcy that way, a prince and a rock star who would of guessed *runs hand over his mohawk* im kicjking your butt for this though
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 am

Denny: night kian *laughs and wraps an arm around moon* thanks and yes he's a werewolf i mean seriously have you seen the hair. *chuckles and takes a drink handing it over to her* thanks man i've been singing for a while it's fun *ducks as she touches his hair* hey hey watch the hair and why are you kicking my butt? i did a good job.

Sam: *shakes head looking over at dean* butt out dean, i'd dont remember doing anything wrong in the first place *takes a drink and drains it*

Me: *watches kian go* with the girl out like someone slipped them some sleeping pills he doesn't really have someone to hang out with* we tend to couple up. *heads inside with him* other than sudden waves of morning sickness and being tired i'm okay..what about you?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:28 am

Hell house - Page 24 Kevhopeless

Kev: *takes a seat on the rounded couch in the tv room and rubs his eyes* im good but tired*sighs and looks at her for a long while* do you rally think we can pull off having a baby> risking it mgiht...well that something might happen again?

Dean: *holds hand Up* alright man but youv been snappy to everyoen excelt kevin and shir, so apparently moons not the onyl one your mad at, just stop ok?

Me: uh huh yeah well your hair isnt *snickers, then sighs looking voer at sam* il be back ok *goes ove to sam* alright enough of this, you got a problem with me lets work it out right here and now *points tyoward a section across the room*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:41 am

Me: *sighs and leans back against the couch sliping off her shoes before pulling her feet up rubbing them a little*i'd like to think we can...i mean i'm scared kevin, scared out of my mind and if i loose this baby well i dont know what i'll do i dont know what we'll do. I mean the idea of having a baby growing inside is supposed to be amazing but now it's tainted with the idea that i'm not good enough to protect that life. But even in all of that, the feeling is still there i can feel it and i heard the heartbeat. everyone has promised to protect me and the baby, shir's even said that if her powers progressed she would help in that way. I'm already farther along then i ever have been and i didn't know till the other day, i have to have this baby there is no other option for me or for us. and i need you to be with me on this i cant do it without you

Sam: *sighs then nods to moon walking over to the area sitting down in one of the booths*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:57 am

Hell house - Page 24 Kevlookingatdavoi

Kev: *looks at davi fianlly trying to feel hopeful but just cant* Im...of course im with you davi. I want nothing more to be a dad, to..well do everything with it. t he happiest day of my life is going to be when im beside you as you give birth but...I have my doubghts...and im just as scraed as you. All we can do is our best...and davi you CAN protect our son ro daughtrer, theres no dought...as long as you take care of yoursewlf and like I said no hutning....aww come here sweetie *pulls her over by him* hey how abut a foot message? *lays her back pullking her legs onot his lap and messages her fet, while flicking the tv on* whoa surround sound *grins* oh mostly in Italian theres gotta be english dubbed station somehwere. *smiles and reaches to rub her stomach* I cant wait....kady and tanner wont be that much older than ours, they wil have someone to play with thats for sure.

Me:*follows and takes a seat across form him* Look Sam....If all this is becuase you think im mad at you, well im not, hell I never was, I tried telling you that. This is about what I said on the plane right?...oh sammy....*sighs* for a fraction od a second I was annoyed with you, but not mad, you thought we knew and i know you hate it as much as shir, dean and I do. So Im sorry ok? I really am. *hesiattes* are you sure this about me only? its not something else thats bugging you?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:16 am

Sam: moon, it's not just about what happened on the plane that was just kind of the last straw. It's about the way you've been treating me for the past few weeks, you tell me i spend so much time with sarah and my babies but i haven't. I've been spending a lot of time with you guys even though i should be with my kids and not leaving sarah to take care of them. Especailly when they were yelling and we couldn't get them to calm down. they've only been alive for less than a month and tanner gave me the worst look like he didn't even though who i was. Yet you want me to spend more time with you all and you give me so much attitude when i dont.

Me: *hugs him tight tearing up slightly* we've got to get through this kevin and it's hard for me to think that i can protect this baby after what has happened but i will be careful and i wont hunt i promise. and you are right we'll do our best *rest her head against his chest watching him rub her stomach tears falling from her eyes*yeah they will it'll be soo cute *lets out a small laugh wiping her eyes* sorry its the hormones i feel all *waves her hand around*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:47 am

Kevin: hey hey no cryiong...ah eyah of course part of pregnancy *laughs some and holds her close* wev still got 9 months, so we have enough time, feel like a snack?

Me: *sighs and rest head on her palm looking at him* sam the otehr day in my room you ask me about that and what I saidnwas true. iv never had a problem with you sopending time with sarah and the kids EVER do you hear me? your supposed to spend time with them and I agree you dont spend enough, when we get back you need to fiuz that ok? yes ill admit I have missed you, but its ok really your a dad now and have awife, they come first and im ok with that, I love wthren too beleive it or not *smiles some* are we good now? honetly if I did give you attitude im sorry wasnt my intention. *looks at him sadly* i think mybe your afraid of getting close to them, becuase they coucl dier and thats ok considering what happened before.....I havent stopped you from spending time with them sam, thats your call. just spend some time with sarah and the kids wheh were home ok? I guranntee tanner knwos who his dad is
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:02 am

Me: *nods* yes please i'm starving *hugs him tight and kisses him softly* i love you kevin *hops up and pulls him out of his seat*

Sam: *sighs* dont you think i know that, yes i am afraid that they'll be hurt. you know i'm not really looking for a lecture from my baby sister. do you mind if i head home? I'm tired and i've been here most of the day. we'll talk more tomorrow, i'm just really exaughsted right now.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:05 am

Kevin: *stops and pulls her to him again and kisses for for a few minu, then dips her back kissing ehr neck until a maide passes making a face* uh ooops? *lets her up and takes her to the kitchen blushing*

Me: *looks at him and finally stands up after awhile and nods* yeah and im not giving youa lecture im apologizing I dont know what elwse you want form me. *sighs tears coiming to her eyes* just please dont stay made at me ok?...I hatebthis I hate when we fight
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:15 am

Hell house - Page 24 D45e3c38

Kian: *sings at the top of his lungs half drunk on stage to the large karoke pub full of people*

Met a girl, thought she was grand
fell in love, found out first hand
went well for a week or two
then it all came unglued

in a trapped trip I can't grip
never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

She fucking hates me
trust
she fucking hates me
la la la la
I tried too hard
and she tore my feelings like I had none
and ripped them away

She was queen for about an hour
after that shit got sour
she took all I ever had
no sign of guilt
no feeling of bad, no

In a trapped trip I can't grip
never thought i'd be the one who'd slip
then I started to realize
I was living one big lie

[Chorus]

that's my story, as you see
learned my lesson and so did she
now it's over and i'm glad
'cause i'm a fool for all i've said

[Chorus]

la la la la la la la la la la
Trust
la la la la la la la la la la
Trust
and she tore my feelings like I had none
she fucking hates me

*Crowd cheers while others boo*

Hell house - Page 24 6f70c433

Kian: *laughs ats the song ends and pats his singing partner on the back* thanks man! your awesome *winks to a lady and gets off the stage wiping sweat fomr his face and props knee up ona stool* can I buy youa drink?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:20 am

Me: *kisses him back giggling as the pulls away blushing after seeing the maid and grabs a banana from the fridge taking a few bites* yummy.

Sam: *gets up and pulls her into a hug kissing her forhead and wiping her tears away* i'll see you tomorrow okay? *gives her a small smile then moves to head for the door*

Denny: *watches moon and sam from the bar having stopped drinking a while ago then walks over wrapping his arms around her* you ready to go home?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:29 am

Dean: you guys go ahead ok? Im gonan check on kian, something up with hi and we havent really hung out in awhile

Kev: *hides face in his hands* geez that was embarrasiung, i guess im just use dot us being home where it doesnt matter ya know? *watches her amused* fruit huh? sure your not craving it with pickle juice or msuatrd someting equally disgusting to pregnancy cravings? *chuckles and grabes a mini sandwhich form thenplatter in thr drifhe* im not that hungry, we ate before the concert. come on lets take this to bed? im really tired *takes her hand leading ehr to the bedroom*

Me: *looks at dean* he may need to be alone though dean, but as you wish *hugs him and nods to sam quietly and turns to denny* yeah sure im getting tired *lays head on his chest as they walk out and go home*

(*Yanws* ok im turniung in in a few,so im gonan go ahead and say goodnight, see you tomorrow davi *waves* )
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:43 am

Me: *giggles* i know *smiles and finishes the banana* nope no pregnancy cravings yet *smiles as he leads her to their room and changes laying down next to him curling up on her side with her head rested against his chest*night babe

Denny: see ya tomorrow dean *wraps his arm around moon and heads home with her talking with her on the way then when they get home takes her up to their room laying down holding her close* night mi amore i love you so much and i'm glad you liked your suprises.

Sam: *gets in the house changing then crawls into bed next to shir hugging her close*

(night moonie see ya tomorrow *hug*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next