Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 31 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:06 am

Me: *sighs a little relieved but still worried* shortness of breath is normal when youre pregnant? I wouldnt think that would be normal in any case. Hey Shir, yeah I got back from school not too long ago, I finally turned in all my catch up work. were you hammering something, sorry we interrupted but I thought something was seriously wrong with Davi. *watches Davi get up* are you doing alright Davi?
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:08 am

*looks into the livingroom then back at Heather and back into the livingroom* yeah well.. *sighs* Heather do you want lunch? We can order something *heads up the stairs and comes back down with four pillows and a blanket* here Davi, sit up some *helps her sit up then stuffs two pillows behind her back* there, you cant lay down it will only make it worse. *places the other two pillows on the couch and helps her feet onto them then throws blanket over her* feel better?
umm well I'm not sure, I thought I read somewhere that its common for pregnant women to be... *rubs the back of her neck* short of breath you know with all the extra breathing for the baby and the weight and pressure on the chest.. no? Maybe we should take you to the doctor after all.
Thats good Heather, you should rest some now that youre home, youre probably tired. Sam said he's got you an appointment to test your allergies, otherwise my dad wont let you on hunts *shrugs* dunno how he found out
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:17 am

Me: *sits up a little as she brings the pillows in* thanks yeah i'm feeling better. *looks up at her* that sounds right, i haven't really read about it so you know more than i do *looks down slightly then shakes her head* no we dont need to go to the doctor, i'm feeling a lot better. unless we're going to take heather to her appointment anyway
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:19 am

*hesitates some* well I'm not completely ok with it. Kevin would kill me if.. *leans over and grabs the phone* I'll ask for a house call, just to be on the safe side ok?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:24 am

Me: no thanks, I'm really not too hungry. *looks at them* well I'm sure youre right Shir about the shortness of breath and the pregnancy but Davi if it doesnt get better maybe we should go to your doctor and make sure nothing is wrong. I'm glad youre feeling a little better but it wouldnt hurt to make sure *eyes widen hearing Shir saying something about allergies* what?! youre kidding me right? do I really have to go to the doctor to have my allergies tested? I dont see why it matters on a hunt unless I run into a bee, which I still have medicine for or massive amounts of dust *sighs* I guess it wont kill me but still...I hate going to the doctor. I dont know how your dad knows but he knows just about everything about this family
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:27 am

Me: *looks up at her and nods*okay, you're right we should be on the safe side, kevin wont kill you though he'll wait till i've given birth and then kill me. *shakes head a little* i know he wants to make this work this time but he wont let me do anything for myself and i've barely started showing yet.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:28 am

well he is my dad so thats not a big surprise. He's probably heard someone mention it I suppose but hey its not so bad you dont even need a doctor, they let nurses do that nowadays, besides he does have a point. who knows what else youre allergic to and he cant risk soooooooo
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:32 am

well he might kill you still or more likely me, cause there no docs available in the next 2 hours
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:36 am

Me: I'm sure Kevin wants to make sure everything goes alright this time with you and the pregnancy Davi, so he is being very protective of you both *sighs* yeah youre right Shir, who knows what else I could be allergic to and I dont want to risk anyone when we go on a hunt if something happens. so do they use needles for that?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:38 am

Me: *looks up at her* that's alright, i'll just make him something that he likes to keep his mind off of it until the doctor can come in. something with chocolate more likely. it's worked before like when i accidently made a scratch on his car and i was waiting for the mechanic to fix it. *looks up at heather* i know heather and i love him for it

Last edited by Dryan89 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:38 am

dont know, i dont think needles, i think they just prick the skin with a little razor like blade, would be a lot less painful than getting scratched by a werewolf *shrugs*
yeah Davi, dont think so you need to rest not stand and make a chocolate cake
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:42 am

Me: *chuckles slightly* a razor blade is probably worse than a needle *looks up at her and makes a face playfully* hmm then i'll just have to think of something else to keep his mind off of it. *shakes head* or just take it i mean what's the worst he could do?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:45 am

*sits down on the couch* yeah well i'd take razor blades over my dad yelling at me anyday *shakes head* thanks Davi, I'm sure Kevin will first kill me then probably divorce you *looks over* hey Heather, do you still have my stethoscope or do I have to play Dean to get me another one? I've lost all 4 of them while I was at school *shakes head* I think he knew the med shop better than anyone else on campus but only cause he'd get condoms so often
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:49 am

Me: that's totally true your dad is scary, so is tracey. *shakes head a little* cant we just lock him outside until the doctor gets here. or could we get the heart monitor and see if the baby is okay ourselves? *laughs a little then gets a disguted face* eww, i know dean does that but i dont wanna think about it. *sits up slightly* ooh ooh we could send kevin on a bunch of meaningless errands until we know everything is alright
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:52 am

Me: ok youre right Shir and I've been hurt on a hunt alot worse than some little needle, and yeah a scratch by a werewolf is painful, almost has bad as being bit by a vampire. But even though I still dont like needles or razor blades I wont complain when I go to the doctor. and with any luck I wont be allergic to anything else. Well Davi you need to rest so I can make a cake or maybe we can just make some chocolate sundaes to take his mind off it *shrugs and looks back at Shir* yeah I got it in my room, I'll go and get it. *shakes head* I so did not need to hear the part about condoms *goes to her room and gets the stethescope out of her desk and comes back to the living room, handing it to her*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:56 am

you want to lock your husband outside?? *gives her a skeptical look* christo hey my dad might be hard ass but he's lovable *smiles* pappa winchester. Tracey's creepy yeah sometimes its like she knows what im going to think before I even think it and I swear she used to call me wendigo when I was little. Hey if you think that's bad, then you should imagine what happened at one time.. when we studied about gynocology they'd bring women who'd volunteer to get the physical for free since most were whores and such and well just that day Dean's decided he wanted to join, after all naked women and he thought he might get to score. So he dressed up as a med student and pretended to be one of us. You can imagine the shock on his face when he found himself in front of a woman who was on the table with her legs spread *laughs some, shaking her head* or the time he signed up Sam for a sex change surgery
*takes it from her* thanks Heather. You want to send Kevin to meaningless shopping? I thought we were feeling sorry for him because of his heart
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:03 am

Me: *laughs* i'm not possessed i'm just worried about how much he worries. *looks up at her and shakes her head* that sounds like dean or well a less serious and hunting focused dean...he signed sam up for a sex change omg i'm suprised sam didn't kill him. *shakes her head and laughs then sighs a little* i was kidding i'm not gonna send him on meaningless errands, i do feel sorry for him although he wont let me get him to relax any. he just gets up and starts moving again.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 am

Me: youre welcome Shir. yeah your dad is pretty hard and he really scares me sometimes, I guess thats where Dean gets it from too. But I think even when he does that, he has the best intentions at heart because he loves his family so much. *shakes head and sits down on the couch* I can imagine Dean was pretty shocked and maybe even speechless when he went to that class
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:17 am

No Heather actually his first reaction was "sob I should have signed up earlier" *shakes her head* well Sam would have killed him but he was already used to it. You know Dean has taken the liking of this girl who was in my class and he's decided to buy her flowers and bring it to class only it was this auditorium. We were right in the middle of fracture when he walked in, was going to kneel down before her and hand the flowers over when he accidentally tripped and fell all the way down the stairs. The lecturer made this joke that at least he was in good company and let almost every student there poke him to check for fractures. And there was the matter of the ghost in the morgue too *shakes head* Heather you sure you want to make that cake? I'd offer help but Moon's the one with the baking talent in the family *gets up and goes to sit next to Davi* is it ok if I..? well I dont know about you but I think that its better if Kevin doesnt sit on his butt all day, he'd turn hypochondriac.. *smiles* Dean's done that too
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:19 am

Me: yeah dean does get that from john, but that's why we love them because they care enough to yell at us. *smiles a little and leans back against the pillows and looks up at her* sure i dont mind at all *smiles a little* ghost in the morgue, well that's not suprising it's odd that we dont have more ghosts in morgues. *nods* i know it is good for him to be up i doubt he would ever stay seated he has too much energy to do that.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:33 am

Me: well that does sound like Dean *shakes head* oh I bet that hurt alot and was a little embarrassing to do it in front of the girl he liked when he fell down all those stairs in front of your class. I bet he hated being poked by all those students, he doesnt even like going to the doctor or hospital when something is really wrong with him. there was ghost in the morgue? that somehow doesnt surprise me, there probably is alot of them lurking around there. *nods some* yeah I can still make a cake, I'm sure it wont be anywhere close to what Moon makes but maybe we just have some mix and all I have to do is add some eggs and water to it. the last time I tried to make a cake from scratch I forgot to add the flour and it was almost as flat as a pancake or the other tiime the mixer went wild and the kitchen was a mess afterwards *looks back at Davi and smiles some* yeah well they both scare me, make that 3 scare me because my dad does the same thing when he yells, but I do know its because they care and I love them all for it *gets up and goes in the kitchen*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 am

*warms up the scope some before using it* yeah well I guess thats what makes him who he is, others would have probably sat on their asses feeling sorry for themselves *helps Davi sit up and slips her hand under her back, listening to her breathing for some time* there was no ghost in the morgue actually, they were just looking for ghost anywhere because they missed hunting *moves to listen to her chest some* just gonna check to see.. *stops listening carefully* well your heart beats really fast, I counted almost 120 that's not good and the baby's heart is relatively fast, and pounding. You need to do something about this, at least monitor yourself because if this keeps going this way, you might need to take something to lower your heart rate, its dangerous for the baby, you might develope blood pressure and that easily leads to pre-eclampsia
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

Hey Heather I'm willing to give a hand but last first time I tried making a cake I ended up leaving eggshells inside and forgot the baking powder so.. yeah that was before the blender exploded and there was chocolate all over the place.. I guess there are some things youre just not good at
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:44 am

Me: *looks over at shir* really? that's not good. *nods a little* okay i'll make sure that i keep track of it and try to slow it down, any suggestions? i mean i do that prenatal yoga and a couple other things but i dont think it's working as much as it *looks up at her*pre-what? what is that?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:49 am

*helps the stethoscope in Davi's ears* ever listened to your own heart? *presses the diaphragm against her shirt some* see how fast it goes? its usually really slower in other people

Last edited by Shir on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next