Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's post *shrugs*

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Today's post *shrugs* Empty Today's post *shrugs*

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Me: Thanks Davi but he cant really eat pastries
or chocolate of any kind I'll take the fruits though and dont worry I'm
not down or anything *turns around to Priestly greets him good morning
leaving a kiss on his forehead* morning, tried my best not to shift my
weight against you tonight, I know you didnt sleep much, you'll sleep
better tonight promise, you'll have the bed all to yourself *climbs off
the bed, smiling at Kevin* thanks I'll be back ok? *heads into the
bathroom to freshen up, brush her teeth and wash her face. After
changing her clothes, comes back out and hands Priestly toothbrush with
glass of water* Thanks for coming Kevin, Davi, I really appreciate it,
thank you. And thanks for everything you brought too, it really helps.
*seeing Priestly's got it all taken care of with the toothbrush,
decides against being the naggy gf who doest let her bf do anything
without her and instead walks Kevin and Davi downstiars then heads to a
bookstore on the first floor, to get a book or paper or crossword
puzzle book. After paying for it, starts outside and goes to get some
coffee at the coffee bean branch a\nd sits down to drink it there at a
table*

Denny: Moon *his palm strokes her forehead gently, watching her in her sleep* feel like waking up? Gotta do a few things today, including getting food, visiting the hospital and check out what Caleb asked us to do, no? *smiles at Nicola, seeing she's already awake but not realy seeming as though she plans to leave Moon's body any time soon* you know youre taking over my propery right? *pokes her cheek* I couldnt snuggle up to her all night long cause of that
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Today's post *shrugs* Empty Re: Today's post *shrugs*

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Sam: *runs his hand through his hair* Its not good waiting to tell her I know or the risk of her finding out before we tell her. I wanted to tell her first yesterday and everyone last night but its not a good time, not with Priestly in the hospital. *starts to pace some just as his wife does* she wants to have a baby soon and I want us to be able to do that for her and now..*looks over at her saddened* its going to be at least a year before that will happen
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Dean: *Helps carmen to teh couch, pretending to fall againt her wiht a smile*

carmen: dean! *smacks his arm lauging* if i get injured aghain ill have to stay hr welonger btu thast your plan isnt it?

Dean: my plan? *bats his eyes8 dont even knwo what you mean lvoe *ksises her forhead* you good here? was my breafast good?

Carmen> you mean your too spicey wester omlette wiht cheese and cheeswe toast? aside to my arteries yes very *smiles at him* tell shir I said helo alright i can move around better today I promsie

Dean: No problem *kisses her cheek* dont cheat on me wiht that hansdome wold dr up there *gets his wallet and jacket  and heads out teh door* sam sarah? *loks ebwteen them and tehn ppints* some tiome i wan tto know what goign on im serious, im heading to teh hospital so.... *heads to his car hopping in letting them have some privcacu and satrts for teh hospital, one there dials his sisters number as he walsk inside*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Me: *looks up from the paper, surprised to hear her phone ring, picks it up wondering* Dean? How's it going?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Sarah: *nods to dean slightly sighign* we';ll...um be ther elater dean *turns back to sam nodding* yes well....Iimj sorry sam but you...im not sure i can tell her, not that id otn wan ttoo but your her brother,.,shes oging tot ake it betetr fomr yoiu, you know?

me: *gmhmm *smkiels a bit and turns in bed snuggling to nicola without relasing strokign her back, when she ehars a vocie, opens her eyes and tuns her head to yawn* whos...your awake? *loks at denny, wiht a small smile and then loks at nicola whos waking up clinign to her and whispers* shes so sweet...isnt shen *felers her forhead witha relief sigh* her fever broke *rubs sleepo fomr her eyhes and sits up pulling nic wiht ehr* heys leepoy girl time to get up..were going to see your dad did you know> he slookign forward ot seeing you *brushes hand thoruhg her hair and looks at denmy* dsisd you say caleb?...oh man almost forgot about that
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Me: *looks into the living room and walks in there with some juice* bye Dean, i'll see you there in a little bit. how are you feeling Carmen? im going to see if I can catch a ride with Moon and Denny to the hospital. hopefully Nicola feels better today, she was really sick last night and had a little fever. do you need anything before we go?

Sam: *sighs looking over at his brother* yeah Dean dont worry, I'll tell you what is going on when I get a chance ok? we'll meet you at the hospital in a few minutes. Sarah..*reaches over to stroke her shoulder* i'll tell her alright but i can't promise it will be today. right now i want to make sure Priestly and her are alright. are you coming with me to the hospital?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Dean: Morning sunshine hows it going? im on teh elevator are you in the room? well im gonna say hi to pris nayway so..just wnated to check, you know? I even brhgt good cofee, extra whiup cream and mno wya im drining it myself
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Sarah: *sits on teh piorch swgin shakingb her head* no..I cant come now I jsut cant relaly sam im sorry, ellen si wtching teh twins i need somew time alone ok? no offense sweetie really jsuty..dont wan tot be caus eof her didapointment right noiw but you should see her tell erpsitly i said hi

(heather no need to play sam righ now, hbes ogign to takl to shir later bnut not rihgt now and i kinda have to do it, like theres a certain part ot it, thanks though)

Carmen: *loks at hetaher suprised andmsiels grateuflyl adjusting on teh couch* hi hetaher...no really its ok im good *loks a bit uncomfortable * well actually..can you get me a glass of tea? i have to take my medecine and well i cant get aournf that well if nto tis relaly olk
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Denny: *watches her amused* you? forgot about.. Caleb? are you kidding me or what? oh wait wait I get it *leans forward onto the bed, putting his weight over his knuckles and leans closer to her* wait wait *leans a little closer until his arms fail and he crashes front forward* oof that was difficult but at least now I can *lifts his head up until he and her are same head level, puckers his lips then stamps a kiss to her lips* nothing like a good morning kiss. So as I was saying, are you suggesting that because of the whole imagining me naked yesterday and knowing I have to.. umm do something very personal and on my own too, it keeps hunting away from your mind? Tsk *holds out his hand and taps her nose* didnt think that but its cute, really is cute. So do you feel like going? You could help me do the umm.. procedure first and then on the way to the hospital we could drop it off at the clinic. We can have Sam or the others take her to the hospital instead or let Sarah watch over her

Nicola: *when she hears Moon, slowly raises herself up, and the fact she's sitting on top of Moon doesnt seem to trouble her much, only looks between her and Denny curiously, the pacifier moving slightly in her mouth until she points to Moon and with half a mouth and half a smile says* pwetty *points to the locket on her neck but that doesnt last long because the moment Moon mentions Priestly, her face frowns, looking troubled and a moment later tears appear in her eyes*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:57 pm

(alright Moon)

Me: *smiles at her* yeah of course I can get it for you Carmen. *goes to the kitchen getting some ice tea and hands it to her along with the bottle of pills so she wont have to reach for it on the table and grabs a blanket from the couch* just in case you get cold. thought i heard someone say something about a little snow today. can you believe that in spring? i dont know if you like it or not but theres a Pirates of the Caribbean movie marathon on tv if you want to watch. *looks over to her worried* you have treated patients with endocarditis before havent you? it is treatable with medicine and Priestly will be ok?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Me: Hey Dean, umm no actually im not with Priestly, I'm downstairs and already drinking coffee. Just thought i'd give him some time to be alone, dont want to be that nagging girlfriend who's all over her husband you know? Kinda dont want to get on his nerves, had a feeling I've done that enough yesterday so.. wanna meet here or do youw ant tosee him first?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Me: *raises eyebros at denny asnd stuffs aalugh but cant help it* dennnnnny theres virgin littel girl ears in this room you iget *tsp his forhead btu cant resist ksising him for a moent* sure thing, but she needs to see her dad eitrher way today mybe best if we take her? not sure da devne kwnos yet and...*stops and loks down* oh no no nic *shifs in bed and picks her up holding her clsoe* heyynoru daddy is ok i promsie hes is and he slojkign forward to seeing you. you feleing better? tell you what elts get yous resse dok? mhybe brush your teeth and we;ll go see daddy *picsk her up and strokes her hair* can you go brush yout teeth for me and i'll get you some clothes

Dean: 8steps into presitlys room* ill be right down there alright? promsie i wont harm your boy 8sniffs* is mell aptrys@ 8smiels itno teh hpone8 be rihgt down there *closes his phone and tunrs to presitly* hey man..how you feleing *sniffs itno tehj bag of chocolwat patrys*

Preistly: *loks at dean suprised as he comes fomr the abthroom dgaging his Iv stand* Iv been better..but okf or today i guess dr is suppsoed ot be buy iv bene...shirs gone?..*shakes head not wanting to admit he eneed some time to himself and gets back in teh bed slwoly* oh helo youtself dean i cantr eat those anyway *loks at teh trya that was brght and shudders* I need to be in itsly for true breakfast..hospitals..dont knw what ti is wiht there food

Dean: Hell I har you on that one *mumbles as he take sa huge bite* dide we not converted you ton our ways yuet? *swallows rubbing hands togather* so you have...*tunrs serious

Preistly: endocarditas. they mentioned it before said tis possble i can get it *rubs his face* im not even sure treatment...listen can you tlak to shir *sighs and lifts trya fomr his bed setting it aside* hes feleing gulty about this, ...but its my fault iv felt off for awhile jsut never said

Dean: *shaeks head* dude if youw ere l=my brther id kcik your ass...i relaly wouls, sorry man jsut...mybe you could have rpevneted this and your fmaily, if your feleing off or unwell jsut dont keeop secrets ok? *sifhs* ill see you ina bit ok nee dnaything?

Preitly: Im good for now really *nods to him*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Denny: Virgin ears? Oh come on Moon what are you on about? youre not a virgin anymore, we had sex remember? too many times to cou.. oh! *stops when he realizes she meant Nicola and only shakes his head* ok that's low, how can you call a 3 year old virgin she's.. *frowns* ugh ok ok I DONT want to talk about it. Well I suppose the specimen can wait, they anyway cant do much with it over the weekend. Who knows maybe Priestly will be back home by tomorrow and then he can help me with.. *pauses again* ugh ok that sounded really bad, really really bad. Sorry about that *reaches and takes Nicola by the hand and says to her in Italian* come on we go brush teeth while Moon gets ready ok?

Nicola: *looks at her hands, tapping the blanket nervously while trying to calm down from being upset the way she is* papa no sweep wif me, papa go *looks between Moon and Denny, watching suspiciously when Moon strokes her hair. But when Denny offers her his hand and she hears brushing her teeth gets up and makes her way to the edge of the bed, letting Denny put her down on the ground* mafesty *looks at Denny then bows a little*

Denny: *sighs* she's never going to let that go. Anyway you *grabs Moon's chapstick from the night stand and tosses at her* get up already or we'll never get to south america today
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Dean: *minutes later finds teh amnfeter/lobby and looks arond until he spotrs frmamialir dark haiored girl, walks up behidn her quietl;y and wraps arms around her fomr behind* hey good looking *chuckles quietly8 sorry that sounded wrong hmm? tell me miss tyourolder broirher? sorry i could saty last night

Carmen: thank you ehather *takes teh glass from her gratefully* appreciate ti wseetoie but im gopd here relaly im going to try and go see preistly later if I can. have fun ok? *takes along sip running hands over her frewshly washed haira8 hmm? oh well i havent ealt in that area much and ims till onylo a nurse but yes uts treatable it dpoeends on how early you catch it relaly..i wont lein ti can kill you but presitrly willbe ok..hes surviuved worse than this righ5t?

Me: *smiels to herself* hayha eyah well...think i coujld probably help you better wiht tehta uh...prohetc than rpis nayway, unless yout woo really are dating behind my back>? *chuckkles andksise sniclas cheek* i knwo cutire but myube you can wiht him tonight if he come shome ok? *heads to teh shwoer quicxkly and comes out moments later fulyl derssed and ties her hair ina braid sprint ons ome eporfum. when denny brungs nicola in dressed tkae sher hand* ceom ehre you *sproitc some perfume onher* no you smel all good *holds her amrs outZ* coemhbere cutie *pocs her up kissing her cheekl and lo at her for a moment semenkl lsot in thought, tehn loks aty denny8 elts go? are we tkaing her wiht us? not sure carmens in condit to watych ehr *heads down teh stairs* coming with us heather?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Me: youre welcome Carmen *grabs her jacket as she gets up* i hope you get to feeling better and can get a little rest today ok? we'll see you later *nods to her* yeah he has been sicker than this before, and Denny said they caught in time, just hope he will be alright *looks up when they come down the stairs* Morning Moon, Denny, Nicola. are you guys doing ok? look like your feeling a little better this morning Nicola. yes I want to come with you guys Moon. Dean left a little while ago to go there. oh and i made some coffee for everyone this morning if you guys want any *puts her jacket on as she walks towards the door*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Denny: weay? *tries his best tot alk with mouth full of mouthwash* two.. three.. *both him and Nicola who is sitting on the counter by the sink spit the toothpaste into the sink* alright gimme five *holds up his hand, teaching her what high five is* Alright we're all set to go arent we Nicola? Oh wait first brushing hair.. where is your... *looks through the drawer realizing her hairbrush is probably downstairs in the other bathroom so instead grabs Moon's soft brush and quickly runs it through Nicola's hair, fascinated with how it falls on her shoulders all straight* ok so clothes, coat, brushing teeth nose eyes face and hair all done, now we go *lets her run back into the room to where Moon is* I'll go downstairs to get her a few things just in case so she wont be bored at the hospital ok? *breaks into a smile when he hears her mention helping him* was that kinky? cause it sure sounded like its kinky. I just might take you up on that, IF we get back on time. *turns and heads down the stairs* Hi Heather, we've leaving in 2minutes *after he grabs some stuff and shoves them into a little bag he finds, comes back to the door* alright, I'm weady!

Nicola: *holds her hands up when she is back in Moon's room* Up? *smiles when she finally picks her up and lays her head against Moon's shoulder* we go pawk? I pway, I good guwl *nods in a promising manner, clutching her bunny close to her*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Me: Hey Dean, thanks for coming last night and for coming today. Hey can I borrow your jacket if youre not using it? Its kinda cold. Were you upsstairs? Priestly doing ok? *nods* thats good *turns the mug between her hands a few times thinking what to say* So um... how's carmen?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Me: I'm all ready to go Denny *smiles at them* you both look really good holding and taking care of Nicola. *waves a little with her good arm* bye Carmen, we'll see you later *opens the door as they head out* its really windy out here. hey nicola maybe we can find a little paper and you can color a little picture for your dad
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Dean: *moves tkaing seat beisde her* presitly seme ok hes really down and hes worried obvciously....Listen thought shir..wait carmen? shes fine getting better actually..*smiel some to hiself* i relaly liek havinfg her you knwo said to tell you hia nd rpetily too, stril can get aournd much 8pasues for a minte tkaing sip of his cofee hiding a smle*U you knew about that huh?....*clears rhrit* hey lsiten...prestily thinks tyuor ogingt o blme yourself or ratgher that you already are..im sjut saying...dont ok? you ahve your own stuff to dela wiht eh coujld have told you but he didnt...hell get better though, jsut liek last teim yojull see *rches tkaing hernahnd*U hwoi you doing, serioisly?

Me: *Ublushes and nudges denn slightly& forget i said anytung im satrting to soudn liuke a perv *gets niclasl ajcket on and then heads for teh door* eyahs he soding better today hetaher bye carmen *stops to hug her and heads for teh jeep* dneny ill justy hold her in my lap if thats ok? too mcuh trouble messing with carseat *sldies into teh backseat* hethyer you can ride up front, tis safer int eback wiht nicola *gholds onto ehr tihgt as they head for teh hsospital, hold on tihgt nicola *chuckles*play? no we cnt polay today sweetie but yioru g ing to ber wiht ytoru dad hes sick so be good girl and stgay quiet k? *holds her close and ocne they arrive sihgs in releif* freakin winmd im telling you *take snicola holding her clsoe amnd covers her hood over her headin inside* uuh dneny you remeber what floor? didnthey evne tell usz?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Me: sure no problem Moon *gets in the front seat of the jeep and they head off to the hospital* still got your bunny from last night huh Nicola? *smiles* Moon i think Dean even said it looked like yours, think he called it Mr. Snuffles *gets out when they get there and shivers a little* i thought it was supposed to be warm, almost like it wants to storm with this wind *walks inside with them* i dont think Dean ever said what floor he was on. is there a certain floor Denny they put heart patients on? i guess we can ask someone at the nurses station
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Denny: *cant help but look at Moon and Nicola in the rear view mirror as he drives to the hospital, thats when all of a sudden he can swear that instead of Nicola he actually sees someone else, with darker hair and that smile he saw in that little girl from the dream. But a moment later when he shakes his head, actually realizes that its not another girl but his best friend's daughter. Still that feeling of having his wife and a little girl in the back seat makes him wish this was more than just a car ride to the hospital but rather going on a trip with his own family, wife and daughter. As soon as they pull up, helps her out of the car* guys hurry up a little, its pretty bad out here, the dusty air isnt going to do her good at all if it gets into her system. Uhh.. Heather shes got her games in her bag so there's crayons and papers there, im sure that will keep her busy *gets the door for all of them and when they arrive at the elevators scans the sign on the wall* cardio that's 7th floor. Nicola do you know the number 7?

Nicola: *looks at him some what puzzled* seven sette?

Denny: That's right *claps a couple of times* that's a good girl. Can you click the button that says seven?

Nicola: *breaks into a smile, nodding excitedly*

Denny: *when they get inside the elevator it seems as though it takes her long to scan the numbers and he notices how long she observes every button before moving on to the next one. Eventually since other people join them at the elevator he himself points to number 7* is that it? *when she nods asks her to press it and joins his hand so they press it together* alright.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Me: *smiles some* Yeah I figured you are happy when she's around, maybe its a sign Dean. I mean she's with us quite a lot you know? And things arent any different whether she is with us or not so maybe if she stayed with us for a little while longer like a week you will like it, eventually maybe you'll want her to move over. Do it gradually so you dont pressure yourself, you know? I'm glad for you though *looks around the place and at the people around them and when he brings up Priestly, only smiles faintly and nods* yeah I know.. Thanks Dean, I appreciate it. I really do. Umm... you want to head back home to be with Carmen some?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Me: alright Denny *nods at him* thought maybe she could color or draw a picture for her dad, like a get well card sort of? *shrugs some as she gets in the elevator with them and smiles* that is really good Nicola *watches her as she looks over the buttons in the elevator looking around her for a minute seeing other people get on and look in a hurry and when her and Denny push the right button, claps her hands a little gently* alright Nicola that was great *once the elevator door opens walks down the hallway with them to Priestly's room and knocks on it* Priestly are you up for visitors?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:09 am

(Hey Heather, Moon got kicked and because of the weather she keeps having connection problems, so I dont think we're gonna be playing today. Davi might be home soon so maybe she'll be on, not sure. Im gonna post a few then head out. See you tomorrow hopefully)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:19 am

(alright Shir. yeah the weather is pretty bad here too. its raining and so windy and this morning i was out running some errands and it was snowing. hopefully it will be better tomorrow. have a good night and thanks for putting the posts on the other site)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next