Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's post (Dean's stones)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 4 Empty Re: Today's post (Dean's stones)

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:58 am

Me: Thank you? Thank you for what? *stops when he doesnt even let her sit down on her own or even put her clothes on and just sits there helplessly letting him do as he wishes, but the whole time stares at the floor not looking back at him. When he makes her lay down in bed, lays down beside him and looks at the cupcake, nodding some but the more he continues talking about it the more distressed it makes her feel until eventually clears her throat* youre making it worse and making me feel even more stupid and embarrassed the more you go back to it. I wish you'd just let it go.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:01 am

Denny: Yeah work.. I'll have to make a stop there at some point as well I'll be sure to talk to Danielle. WAit do you mean you and her talk behind my back?? Whatever happened to you being afraid or uncomfortable around her? *docks the motorship and turns to give her a hand to climb up to the peer then helps himself up* yeah.. had an amazing time, I love greece this was definitely an incredible idea, than k you baby *kisses her temple* i think were both going to be exhausted by the time we get home hm?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 am

Preistly: *this time fele shi neck go wamr and nods slwoly* eyah..ims orry considerint it droopepd ok?..jsuty wnated you to kwno how I felt... and i owed you an apology nayway becuase ia ssure you i in no wat hated it..i was jsut an idiot *Takles teh cupcake for her setitn git iaside and setltes down under the covers rubbing her amr* whys ot we both et some sleep?.. its ok if you dont want to snugle to em i undsatnd *leans and ksises her temple before coviner shi face fleing liek an idiot, after a moment loks at her* shri i dont knwo what to do..i kwno yor enmbrassed but imnot sure hwo to amek ti better...sosrry sorry tis not yoru fault tis mien a d min resonsiblity.. *let shis amr arn dh er and rest chin on her shoiudler* is til ve you thought..you jsut got an ioft bf .,. and i cant say i sorry enough *holds her clsoe to him hius mind unsettled letitng fingers play wiht her hair gently*

Me: *guives him an odd look bt ndos* im glad relaly am *waslk util tehy get to a cliff and stops chcukling8 thikn were ging tio ahev jet lagh? *notioced hes avodin sometopic today and decineed to ask later *Take shis hand tightly* thansk for comign weetie relaly *ndos to jay* were ready *takes one last lnigng loka t teh place and before she knwos it both are home ah sahkes her ehad8 ugh...never get used ot that *apsuesd and husg jay soemwhats hyly thaning him again and tunrs to denny hey ic ant slepoe right now.. but sice you gota be in ititly *reche sup kisn ghis nose seeing hw ied he is* ceo ion sit wiht you unti you ge to slepe ok?

(night guys, sorry shir really thasnk for dneny though, didnt deserve it but thanks)
tainted
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:17 am

Kevin: *smiles* I understand Davi, its been a long day for me too and its already so late. But we can do the romantic dinner some other time *gets up getting a tray with some pasta and the breadsticks, hearing his stomach rumbling and has to chuckle putting it on the table as she says she's downstairs* i'll be waiting for you..but i might have to start eating without you

Me: *nods to him some* i know..i wont worry about it..its alright *gets some water out of the fridge, taking a long drink* i would really like that dad cause with everything in italy and i dont know if that note that Sam found on his car that night is tied to it or not but i do need to get back in practice *looks up at him curiously* you dont really use yours that much..does it give you headaches when you do? i just always wondered what you could do with it
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 am

Me: you dont need to do anything and dont worry its not your responsibility, youre not an idiot either. If anyone is, it is me because I know how my crazy mind works and its crazy because its not what normal people do, and I shouldnt have done that, should have kept it to myself secretly and not expose myself to you completely like that because im sick in the head and im stupid *shakes her head* sorry for being such an idiot and for the way I acted this morning.. and last night. I promise you wont happen again, had enough humiliation to last for a life time and it is my fault solely.. so really, sorry you had to put up with that, was my mistake, slipped up since last time we agreed not to do it again but I wont slip again.

(night)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 am

priestly: *clenches hsi jaw some ad trakes several brearhs nmr she talsk etting uopse wiht himself but more voe feels bad he mad eh felke that way, swallows some ad tunrs ot her lifting her chin fhgunt tears* shir...plesae stop ok?..lsiten to me and everyword im about to sayh is teh trugh. I loved, noi more thna loved what we did last night...slepeing togather liet hat feleing your chead on my chest..di you knwo how much that meant to me?....becuase it does it relaly does tot ehj point i cantge vne breath. I meant what i said..this moring i lveod ti even more... and is orry fi it seme di was rushing you ouit..i had plasn yes but i shoud have relaised youw er ehintign you wnated to lay in bed but,,mianly..*adds evne quieter* you wnated to be intimate and lsitne to ym heart,,when you said that..ijsut for some reason focuse dowhat you said about jay and i got scred and di you know why?...becusae soem aprt of me is srtill scxared epecially no that youll be lsnteing to toher mens chest, youknwo?.. and i cant bear it ebcuase...*sighs some* you rthink i find it weird and groiss..but i dont i lveo when we dot hat togather,,its menas more to me than you can aimgine.. and if i hadsnr been an idiut and focused on what youa ctually hinted..well we woiubtr e hvaujng this conversation. so im sorry,..i so ma if that nmade ytou fele ewmbrassed but you dont have to be..not wiht me
tainted
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 am

Me: *smiles rolling her eyes a little and gets out of hte car closing her phone picking up austin from his car seat* hey there sleepy boy, lets get you to bed alright? *smiles and walks inside resting him against her shoulder heading up the steps laying him in his crib before stepping onto the porch sneaking up behind kevin stealing the breadstick from his hand* you couldn't wait two mintues huh? *grins a little and settles down on the cushioned bench next to him giving him a kiss* thanks for dinner babe, it all looks so good *curls up next to him settling against his side pulling her plate to her taking a bite* i'll try my best not to fall asleep on ya *winks to him*work was alright right?

Kian: that's good heather i'm glad you are trying to be ready for anything that comes *shrugs a little* you power is differnet then mine. mine isn't active hense why i train with weapons rather than it. I do use it occaisionally but i also used to use it a long time ago, too much if i might add, when i was younger and somethings made me realize that i shouldn't. But yours can be stronger you just have to focus and train it. you could even go to the magic shop dav works at and see if they have any books on it. anyway its been a long day i think i'm gonna head up to bed. you probably should to, we'll work with your power tomorrow some alright?

(night shir :hug: :wub: night moon :hug: :wub:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 am

Kevin: hey..wait what are you doing stealing my bread stick? *kisses her back and chuckles* im kidding but i could eat those everyday if i could, they are wonderful *gets some of the pasta on his fork and feeds her some* so how does it taste? good? *eats some of his* i had something else planned but since its already late and we're both so tired we can do it some other night ok? this little area up here is real nice, can look out at the whole yard and the pool *finishes up his food* work was alright, like i said it was a long day. Matt had me chasing dead end leads all day long. how was work for you? *rubs her back* you know Judd he seems nice but he is kind of odd. you sure he is ok? i know you said Anya checked him out and everything just want to make sure

Me: i would like to do dad, i really would and hopefully no weird things happen *looks at him for a minute* does that mean you did bad things with it when you were younger? i know when we were possessed by the deadly sins you stole money and a car but you really didnt have control over that *nods* yeah im really tired, even just a little bit of training wore me out alot *wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tight for a few minutes, having to fight to keep her eyes open* goodnight dad, i love you

(goodnight Moon :hug: goodnight Shir :hug:)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 am

Me: *fights back a yawn as she leans her head against his shoulder setting down her plate down after a moment blushing a little as she looks up wiping her mouth a little with a napkin* sorry i was really hungry. you did? i'm sorry kevin, i actually have some kind of plan for you too but maybe we can do it tomorrow or maybe monday..i promise we'll do what you had planned soon, when we're both not so tired. *reaches for a blanket pulling it over them as the cool breeze fills the air* need me to come and freeze matt for ya? *chuckles a little* kidding..sort of, yeah work was alright just a lot to do. *looks up to him nodding a little* yeah jude is alright i promise kevin, but either way i'll keep an eye on him okay? *rests her head on his shoulder* mind if we stay out here for a little while, just to nice of a night to let it go to waste.

Kian: not horrible things but lets just say it wasn't my finest moment. *shifts a little in embarrassment and shame wanting to drop the subject for fear that she would think worse of him and hugs her back thankful for the way out kissing her forhead* maybe we'll talk about it some other time just dont really want to now..sweet dreams alright. and sleep in tomorrow you'll need to be well rested if we're going to train *watches her head up the steps and sinks down onto the couch lost in thought*

(night heather thanks for kevin :hug: and for copying the posts over i really appreciate it i can do the rest if you want)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

Kevin: *smiles, letting out a chuckle* i can tell you were really hungry. you must of skipped lunch or something. but hey..dont worry about it ok? *rubs her arm* its ok, just the night got away and it will be worth it..least i hope so when we get a chance *winks* i cant wait to see what you have planned sweetie *pulls her into his arms and rests back against the couch on the porch and kisses her long on the forehead* yeah we can sleep out here..im too tired to move and this feels great..*yawns another time as he strokes her hair watching her doze off and covers them both up some more so theyre well covered and drifts off to sleep as a gentle breeze goes over the porch*

Me: *nods to him seeing he doesnt really to want to talk about it and doesnt want to push the subject either* its ok dad, we can talk about it some other time..if you want *kisses his cheek and picks up her bag and heads up the stairs taking a quick shower before she falls asleep. once she gets ready for bed and lays down in bed is fast asleep*

(goodnight Davi :hug: youre welcome and thanks for Kian. the sn.tv site is giving me trouble again so i cant get it to post anything, it just keeps trying to load. so maybe it will work for you )
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 am

(no problem i took care of it all of them are posted now)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4