Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

august 21st

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

august 21st Empty august 21st

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm

lets play here

Me: *prepares her backpack ready to leave the house, standing by the table putting more things into it*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

august 21st Empty Re: august 21st

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Me: *smirks as she carries austin down the steps letting him down as he twists in her arms chuckling as he waddles off toward the kitchen after a rubber ball that's rolling toward shir's feet* heads up..or rather down *smiles to shir* morning shir, how are you doing? *nods to austin* he's a bit hyper today could barely dress him because he's too busy jumping *stops as she sees her bag* mind if we join you, dont care where we go just wanna get out you know?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Me: *loooks down to her feet seeing Austin then back up at Davi* well we need to clean the floor anyway, suppose instead of paying a cleaning person we'll just put it in his trust fund for college. *smiles some and as soon as she puts in her bag bottled water, closes it* yeah sure though dont expect anything that exciting. Just heading out to the mall. Need to buy a couple of gifts and to do some school shopping for the kids. I dont think Priestly's going to get around to doing it so
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 pm

Me: *chuckles a little* no kidding, i'll probably take care of that later, need something to do. *shakes her head some lifting him up* sure thing, actually i need to go up there as well. The daycare teacher said that austin should start preschool this year so i'm going to sign him up, need to get him some school supplies too. we can take my car if you want? *grabs her keys from the wall and her purse following shir out to the car frowning in worry* is priestly still sick?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Me: Yeah sure, we can take your car *throws the bag over her shoulder then follows her outside* starting daycare huh? should be fun. I'd offer you to sign him up to the one the kids go to but I think he's better off at smart kids' school than theirs. *follows her to the car and gets to shotgun seat* Priestly.. not sure about him really. One day he's better, another not so.. you know what its like. Can you head out to the other mall? the one that's in Lawrence and not here? they have sale at the stores there, should be better there
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Me: not particularly, actually i think he might like it better at where nicola and hunter are i've seen the place and its really nice. He's still young anyway so only a sellect few will take him. *buckles him up and gets in to drive pulling out of the driveway after waiting to see if heather will join driving toward lawrence* i'm sorry to hear that, i hope he feels better. *looks toward her as the arrive in the parking lot* how are you doing?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 pm

Me: *writes a few things down and folds the paper up putting it in her pocket and goes down the hallway knocking on her dad's door* um dad are you busy?
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 pm

(your character can join us heather, i left it open cuz she needs school supplies too)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Me: well its a good one yeah, if you want me to recommend you just let me know. They're having a welcoming party some time next week for new and old students so maybe you should join. I promised her we'd make cupcakes or cakes or something just not sure if Priestly's up to it so maybe i'll buy some but you should come, even as a guest of the kids. They really dont mind. Besides, half the mom's there have the hots for Priestly, will need help pushing them off of him. *turns and looks outside the window at the street as they drive from Winchester to Lawrence* hm? yeah im ok, there's a new big deal with Moon, not sure if you've heard about it. Heard Denny mention it by mistake, just didnt want to spread the word so soon, dont want to cause more chaos you know?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm

(ok sounds good, was thinking same thing)

Me: not that great in cooking but if you need some help making them Shir i dont mind. or maybe just picking some out with some decorations on the cupcakes. will they have the same teacher they had last year? *looks outside a couple minutes* well Moon was acting kind of odd when we left last weekend, she couldnt remember any of us..kind of like she forgot everyone but Denny, doesnt make sense. how does you hand feel Davi?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Me: *smiles looking over to her* that would be great actually. *chuckles some and nods* sure that sounds like fun, i'm sure austin will like it too. I'm not too good at baking but i know i can help dealing with the moms *winks to her and pulls into the parking lot of the lawrence mall finding a place close to the front nodding some bitterly* yep i know all about it, well i know she forgot all about us and i guess she forgot about my knowledge of spells cuz i know exactly what happened. was gonna talk to her about it but well probably not a good idea..like you said causing chaos and all *shakes her head grabbing her purse letting austin walk on his own toward the front looks back to heather holding up her unbandaged hand* its better, turns out it was just the mark that i'm my dad's heir..*notices their confused looks* long story short, my dad's family founded a witch island and he's filthy rich..
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Me: Thanks Heather, but if Priestly steps up and decides to make the cakes or cupcakes then im sure he'll have it covered. You couild help him though if you wanted, would have to battle the kids over the icing but dont think he'd mind *steps out of the car, starting for the mall with them* you guys mean that you knew something's odd about her? and here I thought I found out something and nobody had a clue from it. But if you say that she remembers Denny but not you guys then I dont really need angel powers to figure that out. Its simple. She probably inflicted herself with something to make herself forget all about the rest of us but those she's friends with *shakes her head* know why its annoying me? Because all this time she blamed Dean and Sam for not being there when she was a teenager but know something? it takes two to tango. She could have nagged them and still join they wouldnt have pushed her away. Thats what I did all this time with Dean, always pushed myself on him wanting more and more of his attention and that when we WERE close **shakes her head some, stepping into the mall and looks around* any good ideas where they sell silver and cultery and dishes? I need to buy some bowl thing
*gives Davi a funny look* you didnt know? *suddenly palms her mouth* sorry, this A side of me makes me know things that werent as obvious a few months back
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am

Me: *gets out of the car and heads towards the entrance with them and looks over at Davi* wow it is gone, thats good and good you found out what it was. still wonder why it showed up when it did *looks at her surprised* are you kidding? thats kind of cool i guess, kind of creepy too. could you tell us about it sometime? unless you know the island is a secret.. *looks between them both* so she did some spell to make her forget all of us? *shakes her head in disbelief then looks up at Shir* well if he wants some help i dont mind to, like you said kids will probably have alot of fun with the icing. *looks around some as they walk in* i think they have some of that in jcpenny or there used to be a store with just kitchen supplies by the food court
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am

Me: JcPenny sell that sort of stuff? I thought they sell memorabilia at concerts. You sure its going to be something fancy enough? Like some kitchen bowls and dishes that you can give someone as a present?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am

Me: oh trust me i know, i mean i could guess what it was and i wanted to give her the benifit of the doubt and say its a curse but you're right those aren't so subjective, if you forget someone you forget everyone. and to be honest it pisses me off. i mean i get that she did it cuz she probably believes none of us have been there for her but thats a lie. I've been there for her in certain ways since high school and more so since we moved in with not entirely that much in return from her. and sam's been there for her for the past several months. This is just like every other time she's wanted to run away to italy or to that other family she created. she forgets what we have done for her. hurts even more that she forgot her own godson, one that has done nothing but love her when she actually comes around. *watches austin as he waddles his way into the building shaking her head* uh yeah sure, sears has really great stuff or peir 1 if you are looking for something more decorative and stylish. who's the present for if you dont mind me asking?*looks back to her suprised* you knew? *nods some in understanding* i had no idea he's never said a thing, mom and i always lived like paycheck to paycheck..but apparently he owns the whole northeast side and some businesses..and i have inherited it all..well kind of he's still techinically alive
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am

Me: Hey dont look at me. I know first hand what its like being sick and having no one look after you, not even your own boyfriend, besides, even when Dean was at the hospital he went to see her. Its really hard on him especially since the hospital she and Priestly were in? its the same one I was in when I lost my baby. Dean must have had hell of a time there but I suppose it didnt matter to her either. Dont get too excited over it, one way or another its going to end up being all my fault, just wait and see *nods at their suggestions* well I'll try JcPenny and Sears, see if there's anything worth buying anyway congrats for being rich Davi, guess Denny's not the only royalty in the family now. So youre going to get into the stock market now? sell lands and stuff? Hey Heather, do you have a list of things you need to buy or are you going to buy them randomly?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 am

Me: *looks up at Shir* um yeah i think so, JcPenny is kind of like Sears. they have some really nice crystal dishes and bowls. and all kinds of nice things you would get someone for like a wedding present or something like that. im not sure what you had in mind though. but we can check them both out if you want. *nods* yeah i've got a list, been writing it out for a little while. i just need some school supplies, not any clothes i dont think. *shakes her head* still cant believe Moon would do something like that. i hate to see what John will do when he finds out. *looks up at Davi* that is really cool Davi. so i guess you've been to the island then?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 am

Me: good point and all of us were there, not to mention we both know that even if you weren't there you still have done something amazing for her. whether she knows about it yet or not. *shakes head a little and nods* i'll come with..there's a blender i accidently broke a while back at the place where chase is staying i need to replace it especailly in case he needs it. *moves to pick up austin shaking her head some* i'm not even sure, i'm still trying to go over the paperwork and process it all. Plus he's technically not dead and is still taking care of the businesses and his home there so i need to talk to him. not a big deal really. *shrugs a little to heather as they walk into the store* Oh sears has got some good back to school clothes too heather if you want to check them out, for nicola and hunter too, what kind of school supplies do they need?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am

Me: Alright JcPenny it is then. You read my mind Heather, thats sort of what I need to buy so Im counting on them to have it *starts for the nearest JcPenny store, and as soon as she walks in, looks around* think we could find a fondu kit around here? can you guys look around? *looks around tapping her chin some* hmm I think im going to go further into the store to take a quick look, I'll be right back *hurries further in looking around quickly in attempt to find what shes looking for*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am

Me: Its ok, the kids dont need uniform for their daycare besides I wasted enough money on the maldives, I have to wait until I get some new money and as soon as I do they need an entire line of clothes for fall and winter. They have none. Good luck on summoning your dad though, hes going to be hard to find with the games coming up. The angels have the house surrounded pretty decently since the incident last week so.. but yeah better take care of it. I'll be right back *hurries further in*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 am

Me: *nods as they walk in* hm well they should have some by the rest of the dishes and silverware. we'll look for a fondue kit though for you *looks up at Davi a bit surprised* i didnt know Chase was here, that is really cool and hope you will get to know him better. is he staying long? *nods to her* yeah i'll look for some too once we find the fondue kit, looks like they have a back to school sale going on, everything's like half off. i do need some new shirts but we can look later. *walks towards the kitchen area with her* does Austin need any clothes or anything too?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 am

Me: sure thing we can. they have pretty good appliances here picks out a blender scooping it under her arm before looking through to find one* i know i'll probably have to go to the shop to do it or even the island but i'll figure it out. *nods some frowning at the mention of the maldives and nods a little* k we'll meet back here *lets austin wander a bit keeping a close eye on him and catches the sight of the fondue kits looking over as shir comes back* you mean something like this?
http://img.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/su/03142008/bouillabaisse-fondue-su-1010632-l.jpg
or more fun and something like this chocolate fountain..i think dean might die over this one..
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/kitchen/2008_01_22-Fondue.jpg
*looks back hearing heather* Yeah sorry he came in the other day said something about having to check out the sn stuff going on and that he'll probably be here for a couple weeks so i got him settled in on of my friend's backup lofts. we're supposed to go on a date but who knows with all that's going on. *shrugs some* nah austin's good on clothes all he needs really is a backpack and other supplies
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am

Me: Got it! *picks up something from the desk, looking at it proudly then turns around and heads back to the others*
august 21st 226775_111
check this out, Sarah's gonna love it for her new year's right? I dont know what the rest are going to do this year but im for once going to celebrate it with her even if its just her and me. What do you think of the plate? hm?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am

Me: Hey no giving Dean a chocolate fountain or a fondu. Im looking for presents for Sarah, not for Dean, youre gonna make it go all the way up to his head but yeah I like. Can you carry it to the register and I'll pay for it? Come on Heather, lets go shop for you and the kids. How are you gettin your books by the way?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am

Me: *turns hearing shir and grins seeing the plate* awesome, that looks great sarah will definitely like it. and i agree i'm definitely with you on celebrating with her. i've been searching online for something to bring her haven't found quite yet what i'm looking for but i will before we go. I'm hoping the rest of the family joins too but still, i've asked her some about it and will be going over there before to help her get ready and with the kids. austin's really missing the twins lately too *laughs some* i know, was just saying..wouldn't get that for him unless well unless i wanted him to go into sugar shock..*chuckles some and picks up one of them carrying it up to the register paying for the blender and one other thing she picked up*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum