Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 33 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Sam: *sighs quietly and lokos her in the eyes* Im not sure whats....wrong with you, I know you hiding something and this is beyonf strep. THats exactly why you CANT stay here. Theres no way in hell im leaving you ehre sick. I dont doubght dqd coujld take care of you but...who knwos how long this will be for.

Me: *looks at davi oddly, as if something is off and jumps when dean comes behind her and smiels some* hey romeo, been out wooing your woman?...um thats what I heard sam say, guess were going to boston. *turns serious how is heather fomr alst night? shie didnt fight did she , shes still sick.
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:49 pm

*comes back looks at moon* she went to camp says she felt better *turns* hi dean
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Dean: yeah some Romeo for a brother you have *lets go of his sister* Davi's ignoring me today. Alright Boston.. I'll go get my bags although by the looks of it we weont really need much clothes. I'm probably going to be wearing those bell hop boy jacket and if you make fun of my hat im executing you both *turns to one of the rooms unsure where Sam is* Sammy!!!

Me: Sam *sighs* you dont understa... *stops realizing he's not going to listen anyway and knowing that fighting Dean is going to cost more power then decides to get up and slowly heads into the bathroom to wash her face, realizing that its better to be in Boston when her dad finally realizes what she's done and comes down hunting for her. Comes a few minutes later, with some make up on and grabs her bag from the floor, dragging it outside to the livingroom, pulls a chair by the table and sits down*

Dean: *watches between them* ohkay, ready to leave Sammy? Lets go before we're late for the.. *gulps* damnit I forgot there was aplane involved *runs back outside* Moon when we get there you zonk me out. Swear on it.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

*trys not to laugh at image of dean as a bell boy* hi seir you sleepy still
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm

Me: *smiles and looks up at dean* i'm not ignoring you i'm just a little out of it right now *leans up kissing his forhead* it will be okay dean you've survived a lot of plane rides so far. *rubs his arm a little* i'll be right back *stops at the dinning room* here shir, i know you dont like tea but denny said this would help you. are you feeling any better today?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Me: *nods at Davi* ok I guess. Thanks. Guess we have to go huh? *takes the cup of tea thankful* thanks, I dont think last night's going to repeat again. I think it was because of some meds I took but its better now.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 pm

*waches them* so you feel better shir
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Sam: DEAN! im coming stop yelling already some people around here are sick you know. *shakes his head and grabe shis shades heading outside tapping davi on the back* out of it huh? hope your not getting what shir is. In fact here, ill help you out *helps her onot his back as davi gives her the tea* ill carry youn to the car, awesome brother arent I? *helps her inside and climbs in himself* feel great to get out of that mansion *looks at ez* camp? I thought shed want to stay home

Me: *looks at her sister alarmed at how pale and sicjly she looks and goes to get her bag and comes out few minutes later, pauing to sqeeze her sholder some and heads to teh car* eyah yeah dean, dont worry *pats his back and hopes inside and soont hey arrive* that jet looks even bigge than last time doesnt it?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Sam: DEAN! im coming stop yelling already some people around here are sick you know. *shakes his head and grabe shis shades heading outside tapping davi on the back* out of it huh? hope your not getting what shir is. In fact here, ill help you out *helps her onot his back as davi gives her the tea* ill carry youn to the car, awesome brother arent I? *helps her inside and climbs in himself* feel great to get out of that mansion *looks at ez* camp? I thought shed want to stay home

Me: *looks at her sister alarmed at how pale and sicjly she looks and goes to get her bag and comes out few minutes later, pauing to sqeeze her sholder some and heads to teh car* eyah yeah dean, dont worry *pats his back and hopes inside and soont hey arrive* that jet looks even bigge than last time doesnt it?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm

i thoght so too sam but she say she felt fine and said daddy said ok
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Me: yeah she left but kian went to go pick her up and he and kevin will meet us at the airport i guess, *shrugs a little* that's good shir, yeah i guess but atleast there you'll be able to rest in a nice warm bed in a non creepy place *laughs as sam carries shir out and grabs her bag walking out to the car getting in, gets out as they arrive*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Denny: Yeah it does because we mix all these green herbs in its fuel *winks at Moon* going to Boston arent we? Dont know what you were thinking, my brother's going to enslave you when we get there *helps them put the bags inside the jet then helps Moon up and gives Davi a hand, walking her up the stairs* how are you doing Mrs. Kevin Rivers? *sits down inside enjoying the cool breeze of a/c*

Me: Sam.. *shakes her head but is too tired to fight him, instead lets him do as he wishes. When they get to the jet, gets out of the car and walks slowly towards the stairs looking up at the long staircase* Dean *turns around looking for him* can you help me up?

Dean: Ez are you coming? or do you want to sit in the trunk of the plane? *picks his sister up and climbs up the stairs* either you lost weight or I'm getting stronger. we'll go wtih the second assumption ok? *sets her down on one of the couches and goes to buckle up*

Me: Hi Moon, Ez, Denny. Didnt see you earlier *lays down on one of the couches* I guess thats true Davi but we have to work there, cant afford to stay in bed
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:27 pm

oh he did and they are davi..yah dean im comming and no i dont want in the trunk *waches gets out of car and gets on jet goes sits blucles up* hi denny babe hi shir
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Me: *smiles to denny and takes his hand walking up the steps* i'm doing alright a little tired though. how are you doing? *looks up at shir and smiles a little sitting down on one of the couches pulling her feet up* i know, i brought some work with me and i think we have a sister company in boston that i can do some work with. *nods to ez and looks up as kev and kian with heather in tow walk onto the plane kian lays heather down before laying down himself and strokes kev's hair as he lays down as well*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Looks over* oh you do davi thats cool *sits by shir plays with shirs hair*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Denny: Hi Ez *waves at her then goes and sits down next to Moon, holding onto her as the plane takes off* so when's the baby due Davi? Are you getting your supplements? you need to check for position as well you know, to make sure its upside down otherwise you have to start treatments to get it to change position otherwise risking him at birth *strokes Moon's hair* feels like i havent seen you in days

Me: Ez please dont do that, my whole body hurts as it is. please.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:44 pm

Sam:*plops by davi* hey there wifey..mind if I join you? *looks at hi sister getting that odd feeling again and eyes her concnerned* just get some rest ok? and hey you looked too tired to waslk so I carried you. *rest back uyawning* better not have much turbulance, dont need dEAN spazing out. Dean use those airsick bags to breath into, seriously man they help

Me: *pokes denny in the back* hey that perfevtly ok with us, were depserate and pathetic. *kisses his cheek* guess you coulsmnt stay away fomr me huh? I dont blame you I wouldnt want to stay in that crepey place with us gone anyway. I knew Dean wasnt serious about us splitting up. *goes over and sits by ehr sister, moving ehr hair as she starts sweating* shir,...I...dont wanna be mean and im nt just you look aweful. suer you dont have phoemonia or something?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 pm

oh sorry shir are you ok thought it was your throught *stops playing then looks at denny and davi*

Last edited by Ezra on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Me: uh well yes and no, i'm taking the supplements, i'm still not sure when the baby is due yet i'm still trying to keep up with how fast the baby is progressing because we haven't had much time to find a doctor. I mean we went to one but she was also a little concerned about how fast the baby was growing and that's not something we can explain *looks over at denny then sits back nervous about what they still have yet to do looks up at sam* nope i dont mind at all *strokes kev's hair watching as he drifts off to sleep*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 pm

um..davi can i ask how you baby can be upside down
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Denny: She doesnt have pneumonia or anything. She's got something *eyes her to give her the sense he already knows what's happened* that her body's trying to fight and since she's a healer its producing lethal compounds like that arsenic last night *shakes his head* by the way your dad's going to be in Boston later. I talked to him and he'll come with Kian and Kevin and Heather so I'd be prepared if I were you

Me: *looks at Denny in disbelief, feeling her stomach getting nauseas again* yeah I know Moon.. its ok I know I look bad. Its not pneumonia actually

Dean: *tries to over come his own panic of the plane ride, gulping when the plane finally stabilizes and they can remove the belts* dad's coming? good cause i totally forgot to mention we're leaving and now he's going to kick me for leaving him in the dark again. *looks between Denny, and his sister then at Moon, Sam, Davi and Ez* you guys hiding something?

Denny: Well Davi I strongly suggest you find someone who knows about that. I wish I could help but I used to sleep through most of these courses, only reason I passed is cause my lab partner used to let me train on her *clears his throat when Moon gives him a look* what, I was gentle with her and never seen the umm... intimate areas. But still its important Davi.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:06 pm

*looks at denny then shir* how is that anit it not goodJW is gonna be there *looks at dean* i sposed to be hiding something deanie

Last edited by Ezra on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Sam: *raises his eyebrows and looks at davi beside him* you know....you really work too ahred davi, you should be taking it easy. 8sighs* thought myber its not a bad idea since were officialy dirt poor now. Mybe I can cget a job at your place? im good with office things, epecially research. *looks at denny, feeling hsi stomah turn* denny what the hell are you hiuding *looks at dean* imw iodnering that myself *looks at his sister* you too keepionmg secrets...if sometings wrong with you, i think we deserve to know.

Me: 8eyes widen and looks at denny, then ehr sister and everyone else swallowing, not sure if she wants to know the trith or not, but plays with her hair nervously, moving it off her face as shes sweating* denny if your keeping something im gonan kick you to timbuck two
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Sam: *raises his eyebrows and looks at davi beside him* you know....you really work too ahred davi, you should be taking it easy. 8sighs* thought myber its not a bad idea since were officialy dirt poor now. Mybe I can cget a job at your place? im good with office things, epecially research. *looks at denny, feeling hsi stomah turn* denny what the hell are you hiuding *looks at dean* imw iodnering that myself *looks at his sister* you too keepionmg secrets...if sometings wrong with you, i think we deserve to know.

Me: 8eyes widen and looks at denny, then ehr sister and everyone else swallowing, not sure if she wants to know the trith or not, but plays with her hair nervously, moving it off her face as shes sweating* denny if your keeping something im gonan kick you to timbuck two
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Dean: *gives them all a stern look* why do I get the feeling you all know something and nobody's sharing it with me? oh I am going to Ez but he most likely wont see much of me with the work we're gonna do
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next