Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 17 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:40 am

Me: *walks in after everyone, admiring everything and taking it all in, eyes widening* wow this awesome Denny. I really cant believe we're actually here. Shir you look great everyday, I'm sure those reporters think that too. *looks over at Davi* are you feeling alright Davi? *follows them further inside* Denny that is really cool, this really seems like a dream. it looks great on the outside I cant imagine what it looks like on the inside
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 am

Mia: FYI I CAN LOSE MY VIRGINITY JUST AS EASILY AT 4 IN THE AFTERNOON AS I CAN AT MIDNIGHT!!!

Jay: YEAH WELL GOOD TO KNOW! YOUR NEW CURFEW IS MIDNIGHT!

Me: *stops to admire the view* its breath taking. Can we move here and stay here for like forever? *stops hearing people yelling from inside the house* Yeah I know Kian and thanks Heather but I rather I could walk on my own you know?

Denny: well guess 2 out of 3 isnt bad. Mia and Jay are in. Come on Heather, lets show you to your room shall we?

Last edited by closemyeyes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 am

Me: *looks over at heather and nods smiling faintly* yeah i'm alright..kind of. *looks up hearing yelling inside the house* oh cool atleast we get to meet them or well meet mia and see jay again.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 am

Me: *stops looking over at Davi* are you sure? come on lets go inside so you can get some rest ok? you need to sit down
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:47 am

Hell house - Page 17 Deanwoods

Dean: *looks at it in shock and shakes his head grinning* dude! theres gotta be king size monster beds to jump on, and if so I get first dibs *taps denny on yther back* youv doner alright for yourself man, I almost feel to poor to stay here. kain Ill cahllebeg you best jumper wins 20 bucks

Kevin: *rubs davis back* hey relax baby there all behind us, its so peaceful looking here dont you think? *looks at dennys house* whoooa denny can I marry you instead? *looks at davi immediatly concerned and nods thankfulyl to shir* denny can we get her inside?

Hell house - Page 17 Normal_s2_promos_003

Me: 8stops looking out over the gardnes and finally at dennys house and grins* this is great! seriously denny, its soo homey looking *pulls him toward it* can we go inside now? i bet its just as pretty *looks over at davi* geez davi your pale as a ghost 8hears yellking and laughs* jay and mia I presume?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am

Me: *looks over at shir and smiles faintly* yeah i think that would be a good idea, i'm just a little queazy *walks inside with them looking for a place to sit*

Kian: *laughs* oh yeah dean that sets a good example.*waits a moment* make it thirty and you are on.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am

Me: yeah I'm sure that would be better Shir but everyday I hope your knee is getting a little better. Didnt you say there are hot springs here? maybe that will help it some. *stops suddenly hearing yelling from inside* well I guess we finally get to meet your sister Denny *looks over at Davi* well maybe we should get inside and get you some water and let you sit down *looks at Denny and smiles* alright that sounds fine with me but it can wait a little while until Davi catches her breath
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am

Denny: Davi? You ok? yeah sure Kevin, lets go in *turns to look at Dean* I wouldnt do that if I were you. Phillip and Andre the butlers will hide spiders in your bed if you mess up their work. Hey I'm not all too sure we have enough rooms to spare this time because of all the guests so could you guys pair up? I mean Kevin and Davi together, Kian you could sleep with the girls? *walks in introducing the lounge*

Me: I can sleep with Sam in the same room its no problem Denny *walks inside looking at everything with big eyes* guys go ahead and take a look, I'll stay here with Davi ok? Go ahead Kevin, I've got her *sits down on one of the chairs at the entrance to the house next to Davi*
Hell house - Page 17 813662e4
Me: *waits until Kevin's out of hearing range and turns to her* Hey what's going on?

Denny: *casually points all around*
Hell house - Page 17 E7ef709c
That's the private dinning room, and there's another in the back.
Hell house - Page 17 F4083d68
The unofficial sitting area for us young people, but there are several all around the house for reading and carrying out long talks into the night by the fire place or smoking pipes *opens a door to another room to show them*
Hell house - Page 17 3330aedf
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:58 am

Dean: *looks at davi concerned, but nds to denny* I was kidding anyway man, I can sleep on the couch if I need to, iv dont it before, that your sister I heard with the screechy voice? *looks around ju shaking his head* your so lucky dude seriously *taps kians shoulder* I may be bunking with you sugarplum, how long has it been wev sharfed a bed *winks at heather* your dads a good bed partners but i think I might steal you form him.

Kevin: we'll catch up guys *helps davi down on to the couch feeling heforehad* ill get you some water alright? *kisses he forhead* mybe you just got too hot, are you dizzy? *looks at shir* uh ok thanks, davi if you need me...well youll be in good ahnds *joins everyone*

Me: *looks at all the rooms in amazement not sure what to say, just grins*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 am

Denny: Guys go ahead, your names appear on the doors.. umm Dean I was supposing you'll be sleeping with your family but sure if you want to sleep with Kian.. you guys do whatever you want *takes Moons hand and walks her to his bedroom, walking behind her*
Hell house - Page 17 014d8044
Hey what do you think? Man I havent slept here in years!

*door that leads to Kevin and Davi's room*
Hell house - Page 17 94d223f0
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:02 am

Me: wow this place is even better on the inside *sits down on the edge of one of the chairs holding her stomach a little and looks over at shir as kev goes* it's nothing big just morning sicknes and i feel a little dizzy*shakes head* it hit a little bit ago but i've been trying to hold it back i didn't think it would go over well if i threw up or ran off to throw up in front of all those press people let alone james.

Kian: duely noted denny *follows them looking around whisling lowly* wooow *laughs looking over at dean* sure honeybunch that's fine with me.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 am

*door that leads to Heather, Ez and Kian's room*
Hell house - Page 17 6d1c1a20

*door that leads to the rest of the winchesters*
Hell house - Page 17 4c6259b1

Hell house - Page 17 0c276404
Mia: *frowns at Jay who's in the kitchen* he's not a senior! He's a freshmen *chuckles* in colleg... *stops and mouth drops seeing Dean then before she even realizes quickly says* omgiloveyou
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 am

Me: *stops looking* denny! its georgous.....jjust so *walks inside slowly* elegant you know? fot for a king thats for sure hmmmm *peeks into the bathroom* nice big jacuzzi like tub too *smirks and goes to hug him tight* thanks denny for bringing us.. this is all..overwhelming but I love it

Dean: *stops and looks at mia startled, but realises shes dennys sister, pretty non the less* uhh hi there, you must be dennys sister mia *smirks and nods* well thanks

Kevin: awesome denny, this room is perfect for just the two of us *stuffs hands in his pocket worried about davi*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:05 am

Me: *looks over at Davi concerned and nods to her and Shir and walks further with everyone, looking at everything wide eyed* Denny this really is awesome. I cant believe this your house. you know Shir is right can we just live here? *smiles at Dean and Kian* If it was allowed to jump on the beds I could easily beat you both. well I can bunk with you Dean if you want but..*looks at him then sees Mia and carefully chooses her words* that may not happen. *walks further* But that couch in the other room looked like it was more comfortable than my bed at home *walks into hers, Ez's and Kian's room and smiles big* this is really too much Denny. its unbelievable

Last edited by Heather on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:07 am

Kian: *lays ez down in one of the beds* wow all of these rooms are nice *looks over at mia* well well dean looks like you have an admirer
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:08 am

Dean: *raises eyebrow at kian* jelouse there honey bunch? *chuckles* what do you think sammy?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:09 am

Me: alright I'll be right back ok? Stay here *leans her backwards against the chair and looks for the kitchen* hey didnt think i'd find you here *smiles at Jay, stops next to him and gives him a tight hug* I dont mean to be rude but you dont happen to have a lemon?

Jay: *puzzles* youre here already? I thought you werent coming before.. yeah sure, in the fridge, feel free to *hears Mia and shakes his head* MIA!!! He's 10 years older than you

Hell house - Page 17 B7930e23
Mia: *grins at Dean* yeah but you know what they say.. girls mature earlier than boys *giggles and walks over to him* so when are you taking me out to dinner?

Me: *shakes head amused then returns to Davi, taking a seat next to her* here, suck a little bit of this. Its not too sour, and it will make your nausea go away *rests her hand over Davi's back stroking it in circles*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:13 am

Dean: 8cant help but laugh, then lokos toward jays voice* whoa! how old are you? sorry sweetheart but that sounds a bit too young for me. *loks at heather makikg a face and hisses* hetaher!...geez dont go there. *turns to mia* your what 20?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:16 am

Jay: HEY GUYS!! sorry I cant come, I'm in the kitchen *shakes his head* never thought i'd hear myself say that. Make yourselves at home. She's 17 Dean

Denny: *wraps his arms around Moon pulling her to a tight hug* thanks beautiful. But this is sometimes too much even for me. I rather live the simple life back at your home, in our bedroom *begins to kiss her when he hears Mia* uh oh.. come meet my crazy sister hm? *takes her hand and shows her outside* Hey Mia, guess who's..

Mia: *lets out a piercing scream, shoves Dean out of the way and runs over to Denny*

*loud thud*

Denny: Mia!! Get... OFF.. of me!! *tries to stand up, struggling with her*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:17 am

Me: *looks up curiously at mia then takes the lemon from shir thanking her and sucks on it, sighing in relief as it begins to make her nausea go away*thanks shir this really helps.

Kian: *chuckles watching mia then cracks up as she tackles denny bending slightly to catch his breath*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:19 am

Dean: *stumbles into the couch and watches amused as hell, then burst out lauging* I guess we knwo who her favorite big brother is dont we?...think thats the first time a chics ever shoved me out of the way

Me: *jumps back and watches in alarm, then leans against the wall as she double over laughing, but cant help but think how mia and denny are like ehr and sam in a way*

Kevin: *looks at everyone amused* I feel bad for you denny. *looks at heather* wanna tell her you know b rad pitt? *smiles*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:25 am

Me: *watches Dean and Mia amused* I didnt say anything bad Dean. I dont know what youre thinking but I dont think its the same thing I am. *laughs* looks like your sister is really happy to see you Denny *looks over at Kevin* well she would probably tackle me if I did that
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:36 am

Me: *stops sucking on the lemon after a minute and smiles a little* okay i feel much better. *rubs shir's leg* shall we join them?

Kian: *finally catches his breath and continues giggling* wow that's just funny..*looks in the kitchen* hey jay
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 am

Dean: *winks at heather* sorry my mind goes in the gutter, you hiow I am. *takes a seat loving the plush feel* hey jay! you gonan join us man?

Kevin: *goes looking through the rooms until he finds davi and shir* there tyou are.....davi you feeling better? you missed dennys sister shes a trip *brushes some hair fomr her face*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:43 am

Me: *smiles at Davi* yeah good job there, just keep it up, the lemon and breath deep ok? If tomorrow morning you still have strong nausea we'll ask Denny ok? and I'll fix you something stronger *kisses her forehead then gets up* well you guys have fun shopping. Sam and I are going for a little twin time around town ok? we'll get him a suit so that wont be a problem *walks over to Moon whispering to her* I appoint you to get Dean an armani suit and dont you dare let him talk you out of it ok? *hugs her* you did awesome, queen to be. Good luck at the press conference tonight. I'll try to be back to help you out there, not that you need my help but still. Thanks Heather, hopefully we'll get to those springs before the coronation, otherwise I'm going to use muscle shots *looks at Denny and Mia, smiling to herself quietly then joins Sam at the door* bye guys, enjoy shopping

Mia: *lets Denny up but doesnt let go of his hand* omg there's like this awesome club you HAVE to come and see, and Jeremy? He's like totally waiting to see you, the whole gang is waiting for you to arrive. We're going down there tonight to the "Crash" and youre coming with us right?
Hell house - Page 17 Ff08801d
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? oh and I saw this really beautiful dress but Jay wont let me buy it, can you please lend me some money? I'll pay you back and can we go sky diving together? Oh and driving lessons, PLEASE PLEASe take me!!!

Denny: *shakes his head and pulls her to a hug* Mia, calm down, we're going to do this some time but we have guests here. Why dont you be nice and introduce yourself? I cant come to the crash tonight to meet the guys, I have a press conference and I have to attend it, the coronation is only two days away. But we'll go, I promise, ok? These guys love to drink *cups her cheek, stroking it some and smiles gently at her* I've missed you too squirt
*looks back at Moon* so we're going shopping? Feel like playing dress me?

Mia: *looks over to Moon* OH!!! I didnt see you there *lets go of Denny's hand nad immediately runs over and nearly pounces her* this is SO cool! we're going to be sisters in law! OMG we HAVE to go shopping together and we'll get me this awesome bride's maid gown and you HAVE to take me to a club so I can get a free drink!!! Oh and I have to show you Denny's childhood photo album *jumps up and down excitedly* this is so cool. Can I do your hair? Its so beautiful!!

Me: *watches Moon and Mia a moment before she leaves after Sam, looks over at Dean waving a little goodbye at him then heads out with Sam*

Jay: No sorry man, Ariel's unwell again. She has a treatment coming up, I have to go and prepare her. I'll see you later *turns to walk to the back side of the house, going out the other door*

(night guys see you tomorrow)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 42 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next