Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Hell house - Page 42 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Me: not really i mean that's part of it but also i remember talking to kevin's mom about kevin when he was younger *chuckles* she said that he was always running around and getting into trouble, or well crawling around. she said sometimes it was hard to keep up with him..and i'm pretty sure austin's going to take after his dad. *looks up at her and shakes her head* we could have figured out a way to work it out *shakes her head a little frustrated* i wish it didn't alway come to you stopping school, especailly since its something you've really wanted.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:42 pm

*looks out the window, watching the rain fall* Yeah well we cant always get what we want can we? Sam didnt go to law school at all but he doesnt bitch about it half as much as I do. Just wasnt meant to be one is all.
*climbs down from the window to take a mug and a muffin* these are good, you're becoming better at it. You know the other day Dean was in the kitchen, he and Denny were trying out this new way to make granola toasts, half the floor and counter were full of flour and granola and what not. Sarah was pissed she had just cleaned up before that. So you really think Austin's going to be a crawler huh? im curious if he'll turn out with powers.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Me: *frowns a little then takes the other mug taking a sip* thanks, i've always liked muffins so i'm glad i can actually make them on my own. *chuckles* that sounds like something they'd do. i'm guessing that's why we're low on flour. did they ever figure it out? *nods a little*oh yeah he likes to move and kevin will have him playing sports in no time..madam kishi said he will, i've been thinking about something she said for a while now. She said that he's going to be a powerful child, not as powerful as he would be if he were a girl, but she also said he gets his power from both of his parents, both me and kevin.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm

powers? are you saying your kid's going to have powers? how does she know? who is she anyway? wait does that mean Kevin has powers? I never knew he had them... well Kevin and I dont really come across each other so that's no surprise there. and no.. Dean and Denny just made an entire mess, got Sarah annoyed and both got the broom chasing them out of the kitchen
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:07 pm

Me: she's an old friend of kevin's i guess he's known her for years, the thing she did when we met her, she put this mixture of herbs on my bumb and it became translucent we could all see austin moving around in there. but anyway i think she sensed it from the baby not sure how..and that's what stumped me. I mean kevin's never mentioned having a power, so i never thought he did. I figured if he had one he would tell me, tell us. *laughs* i can just picture that man i wish i could have seen it.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:14 pm

*puts down her empty mug and lays down on her bed* doesnt it make you feel uncomfortable that a witch is delivering your baby? I mean were you delivered by one? I know that the four of us werent and Tracey's a witch so was my mom. Dunno I think I'd be scared especially with all the witches stories that are going on I mean yeah I know thay you're a witch too but youre not the typical witch prototype but still.. she put herbs on your stomach? *tries not to put on an unpleasant look and decides to hold back from stating her real opinion*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Me: *takes a long sip of her hot cocco and looks up at her* i'm actually not sure how i was delivered, john said he wasn't around when i was and i haven't really thought to ask tracey till now. It wasn't something i thought to ask my mom before..well you know. I know it's weird but i just dont know what he could do so it's not safe to go to a hospital and kevin really trusts madam kishi i dont want him to think i dont trust his instincts, i dont know something about this whole thing is just weird. *looks over at her* i know i shouldn't ask this of you and if you dont want to, i understand completely. I was just...*shakes her head unable to get up the courage to ask and feels wrong asking* nevermind

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 pm

*turns on her side* well I trust Kevin. I think he's an awesome hunter, I wouldnt doubt his instincts for a second. So if he says he knows her... I'm definitely not the right person to undermind him. *puzzles* you ok? *watches her move awkwardly* youre not having contractions right?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 pm

Me: *notices the unpleasent look* what's wrong? what is it? *looks up at her* no no contractions, i just i was wondering if you and moon would be there while i am..you know..just in case something happens. *shrugs a little* but like i said i understand if you wouldn't want to i mean if i were in your place i'd probably feel..well i have no idea.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:47 pm

*shrugs her shoulder* dunno just... having a witch put herbs on my stomach while i'm pregnant? I mean I'm not trying to scare you and I know you know a lot about herbs so again, little me definitely isnt the right person to say this just that.. how do you know that she didnt do something to the baby? You've never been checked either so how do you know the baby's not just magically powerful but actually physically well? *stops for a moment but then nods* yeah sure I dont mind being there. Cant speak on behalf of Moon but with Kevin probably there and Madam Kishi I dont really think there will be room for us not to mention any use
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Me: *frowns a little* i..uh..he could..damn why didn't i think of that? i mean i thought it was so cool and kevin was speaking so fondly of her..shoot, what if something is wrong? i should have thought of that. i should really be more prepared for this. *shakes her head resting her head against her hand then nods a little* yeah it could get a little crowded, but atleast having you guys in the room i'll feel a little safer.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey listen, I dont want to start anything cause Kevin knows her and I may be totally wrong so I dont want to stir the cauldron. If I were you I'd try to get someone who knows about pregnancy even a little just to make sure things are in place like fetal heart rate and quality, to check the baby's not in distress, when the baby last moved, whether its changed its position yet, and of course you need to get your vitals checked too, if you have high blood pressure you might be at risk for pre-eclampcia and in that is a possibility you can risk both yourself and the baby. They can estimate how long you have before giving birth. You can do that simply with a measuring tape, its really no biggie those are like standard tests that anyone can do *stops realizing she's not helping* Sorry about that, I really need to get a life.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:34 pm

Me: *looks up at her suprised* see..you are good at this..you know all that's stuff. measuring tape really? anyone? i mean i know you showed me a couple things before but could you..*shakes head a little* or i could ask carmen? she told me to call her if i needed anything..*sighs a little rubbing her head*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:30 am

John: *after stopping by the hospsital to cehck on presitlys codition, drives home looking at teh snow seeing tis baout ready to burst wiht snow, trhough with everything thats happened catn realy seem to get into christmas this year. as he parks his car chwecks his phone mail to see message fomr dean, bobby and sam whos pratically yelling, lokos at teh phooine in disbelfioe* im having a talk with that boy, kids are getting entielky too cheekly! *mumbles to himself going inside gazing around*

Dean: *rolls overt with a smile smielw thijnking hes in bed wiht carmen, and when he rolls off teh small cot landing on teh cold tjile flor, lets out a muffled groan* auuw! *nspa his eyes opens sititng upo slwoly, hsi nosew rinkling at hospital smell* Ok..,thats it tonight i sleep at home *gets to his feet seeing presitlys awake as nurse waljks in* I uh....wen got ehre early? *smiels sleeply at her and rubs his eyes*

Nurse: 8outs hands onot her hips* uh huh ims ure you dsi, luickily visisting hiurs just satrted *walks voer to resiutly whore guards are nervously* teh doctro will be ehre to talk wiht you soon, youv got a logn revoery ahaead ima firda but ...*stops seeing teh girl on his bed raising an eyebrowe*

Presitly: I um.....*loks somewhat nervous* listen shes my girlfriend, i have ahard ti with shopitals, so mybe keep ythis breteewn us? *nods ot dean* they both slept here lasdt night
tainted
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 am

Me: *stops off at the hospital talking with one of nurses about how priestly is doing thanking her for taking a vase and teddybear to priestly's room knowing she doesn't have time to take it to him leaving a note*
hey priestly,
sorry that you are in the hospital but hopefully you can get out soon. If not we'll bring christmas to you. Get well soon (we're starting to revert back to our greasy food ways and you've only been gone a couple days) if there's anything you need just ask, we owe you everything.

Love and Get well prayers,
the Winchester, Rivers and Adams clan

*quickly heads out of the hospital knowing she cant be late and heads down to the car*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Preistly: *stands in teh lobby for a few moment observing teh choices at teh bar and as he loks arounmd sesa fewq couples here and there sahring romantic breakfast. not satisfied wiht selections on teh bar signals ton one of teh waiters and walks over* Hye happy valentines day to you sir *nods to him* I was wiondering though, do you gu7ys happene ton do personal request or myte special v-day dinners to teh guest here?

Waiter: *holds up his finger while he siuhs bnti a belt on his waits and hands anotehr female waiter some change, tunrs back arounds* sorry about that, were swamped this morning, people seem tot hink a cozy lodge wiht snow and fireplaces are ideal for vlaentines day. *wipes his forhead* but yeah actually we do, do I need ot hook you up? *wins* got spoecial one huh?

Preistly: *pokles tongue into his cheek turning slighty pink* UH yeah I do actually, just thugh id give her breakfast in bed, so hiow ujch is it? *tells him what hed like exactly* I know not everyone in these establishment used same inferuindts, but if you could jsut work with whatever you have....

Waiter: *as he lsitens walks back to teh counter and speask wiht one of teh chefs there, after few moments give him thumps up[* my man your lucvky wev worked wiht mroe complicatred request before trust me. its 40 dollars

Preistly: *whistles under his breath, but take shis wallet and plucks out 2 20s and ahnds it over*

waiter: oh and for extra 20 bucks you can have roses added

Preistly: *actrually msiles some shaking his head* see thats difference betwen my girlfruined and others,she doesnt car about flowers and such. Anyway thank you, so going to be about 45 min to an hour? *nods8zn thast fine *nods and tunrs to head tou teh door when..* ouch!

Dean: sob!...*moves his head to peek otu fomr behyinf a dozen roses* sorry prestily *loks at him* your uop ea rly..tkaing my sister out for brealkfadt? *smiels atg teh roses* what do you think> carmen will liek them?

Preistly: *corsses his arms amused* I dont wna tot think about how mcuh those cost, but..yeah she';ll love them. stagrted to get your sister so,e but...wel datint thig still new and shes not into that kinda thing. but I have someting better *loks both waysd in case any other family overhears and pull somseriuty fomr his pocket shwig him*

Dean: *spits some rose petals tryuign to get into his mouth* damm...*spits*..flowers *turns some and host teh baquest into other arm and loks down hi mouth dropping openm* no freakin way! but...how? *shsakes head grinning8 dude shes oging to love you, been trying to fimd those myself did you get tehm ehre?

Preistlky: *nods* lsiten thing is dennys is paying me now and well I checked before we came to aspen, with them and had to fork over some money in advance to keep my place but was worth it *Tapes his shouder* good luck and have fun wiht carmen alright? not sure what were doing today aside ot beajkfast in bed but..

DeaN: OH I can tell you what carmen and I will be doing *winks* if you see rubber band on teh dorohandle juist...

Preistly: Dean! *sours face up* do what yiu need to do ok? just leave me out of it *cant help but laugh some, before he goes tunrs tondean* ah and dont woprry man, you, sam and dnenys little "excursions" to the big M will stay secret *smiels and hurries back to lobby before dean can throew someting*

Dean: whats that!....were you spyign on us! *huffs* that pine head better keep thatb to himself is all I can say *smiles at teh flowers* ceom here my lovlies *hurries up to teh room*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42