Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 21 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:02 pm

MeL nah iv been up for a few hours now. *chuckles and tosses empty muffin paper in the garbage and pours herself soem ornage juice* eh, but think of what youll have once all thats past a baby boy or girl. *looks at shir* ah doing your homeowrk nan assigned you? good becuase nan made dean promise to make you do it *shakesa head* giving you homework on vcation, thats so wrong
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Dean: *lets out a scream* AH!!! followed by a loud thud, and a loud* SOB!!!

Me: Hey Moon, good morning. Yeah we got back last night around 2 or s... *hears Dean and chuckles* well he's up *looks back at Davi* yeah maybe I should wait until I find someone who heals fast. Hey Moon, yeah I'm trying in between. She didnt make Dean promised, he promised her *shakes her head* I dread to think what will happen if I didnt accomplish everything *thinks of several case scenarios and cant help but laugh*

Jay: *walks into the kitchen putting the cup in the sink* An american in Italy *shakes head and is about to leave but stops and turns around, leaning against the door some* you girls know about the ball on friday right?

Me: *looks up surprised* crap! I forgot to buy a dress!!!

Jay: *nods smiling* you should, though I'll probably have to fight the others over a dance *winks and turns to leave the room*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:11 pm

Me: *nods to moon* yeah i know *looks up hearing dean yell and gets up smiles to jay chuckling* we'll make sure you get one today shir *watches him go* you mean someone like jay? *winks to her then heads to go check in dean is alright*dean you okay?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 pm

Me: A ball?? *groans* I shoulod of known Good thing we bought dresses last night huh davi? thouigh its for the coronation but I guess I can wear it thjere too. *grins and wraos arms around shie from behind* aww dont worry, member that shopping trip you said you wanted us three to do? well we can get yourt dress then *holds ahnds out in front of her* im picturing you mybe in black or mybe a light lavender odd the shoulder dress *nods* yep *jumps* whoa...guess dean fell off that couch
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Me: *turns back* yep we've got ya covered shir, we'll get brunch then head out and get you that dress *smiles to her the looks over at dean*you okay there big guy
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:28 pm

(Moon you dork, Location Italy? lol )

Me: Davi!!! *blushes terribly and is glad when Moon hugs her, turns around and hides her face against Moon's chest* she's making me blush on purpose.. thats SO not true Davi, that's not what I meant! Actually *wraps her arms around Moon's back inhaling deep* I love that perfume on you.. anyway actually we moved Dean onto the bed last night when we came back so if he fell it was off the bed *snickers* DAVI IS HE OK??

Dean: *picks himself up but slips a little, while looking at the window* I swear someone was there, watching me sleep! *turns to look at Davi* how are you doing this morning? you look better than yesterday.

Kevin: *sits in bed looking around, his hair half messed. EVentually gets up and goes to the bathroom, when he comes out looks for Davi*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:33 pm

(what? Yes I know were in Italy, whats your point?...whoa your taking my usualy cahracters lol i feel lazy)

Me: really? mee too I think either dean or sam got it for me, I cant remember, sup[risingly its called amor amor *laughs and hugs her for a few miutes patting ehr back* man ytou are blushing arent you? your cheeks are all red *lets her go and goes to get some more orange juice* so we on for shopping? im dying to see more of Italy and denny was gone before I woke up so theyv got him majorly busy ima ssuming having not been here in awhile *loks toward the stairs hopeing deasn didnt break his neck*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Me: *laughs* I love you shir! *giggles and turns back to dean* someone was watching you? maybe it was a person from the paparazzi. *helps him up and sits him on the bed* yeah i am doing better *looks toward the kitchen* He's Fine just got spooked! *looks up seeing kev* morning kevin.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Dean: Davi *gets up from the bed again and shakes finger at her* I'm only going to say this once. I'm a guy and guys dont get spooked. I thought it was a demon *clears his throat* umm.. I'm going to brush my teeth now *dashes out of the way before she can embarrass him any further. Walks out of the room a few minutes later going into the kitchen but stops at the door when he sees Moon* oh wait wait *nudges her arm so she'd turn and look at him then bows at her perfectly* I'm good arent I? *beams proudly* awww OJ you shouldnt have *grabs her cup and goes to the table* there goes my two seconds of going with that royal crap. so what are our plans for today?

Me: *shakes her head in disbelief then drops it against her arms* OUCH!!!! I zapped myself again! *huffs and returns to look how to reverse the spell* Davi a little help here?

Kevin: *walks into the kitchen, wrapping his arm around Davi's back on the way* morning babe *kisses her cheek* morning guys

(Just found it funny, its not that I didnt like it, sorry)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 pm

(no, im not mad...uh just confused, whats funny? *bounces* tell me tell me)

Me: Dean! *looks at him bewildered& whya re you bowing to me?....*starts giggling uncontrollably* oh thats right..well im nto queen yet so dont do that, it just feels weird. *grins slyly* though it could havb its advantages. *huffs and gets more juice* shir thats not..a new ability is it, shocking yourself? *yawns and grabes another muffin and bou ces it on deans head* hey davi look? dean head is now a trampoline. I dont knwo and dont care as long as they involove actualy food, ervtryhig was so hectic, i dont think anyone really had time to east yesterday *looks at kev and gigglews* heeey daaaadddy
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:50 pm

Me: yeah yeah guys dont get spooked yada yada yada *shakes her head walking back into the kitchen looking over at shir* uuhh..*thinks of a quick spell and says it* does that help? *settles in kev's arm giving him a kiss back* did you sleep alright babe?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:55 pm

Dean: Hey! *looks at his sister warningly* careful, I'm only letting you enjoy the benfit of a doubt while we're here in Italy. Once we're back home youre going back to the dungeon to clean the cellars, mop the floors.. the whole cinderella business *shakes head* queen.. like they didnt have anything better to do *cracks up* I'm on a roll this morning *taps his own shoulder* way to go me

Kevin: *pulls a stool and sits on it, bringing Davi to lean against his leg, shaking his head at Dean* aww Moon first thing in the morning *rubs his stomach* youre going to make my ulcer act up with that daddy thing *shakes his head* still have to get used to it only on second thought better not *looks at Dean* either youre still drunk or there's something in the water. I've never seen Dean smile this early in the morning *makes face* almost makes me wanna throw up

Me: what to zap people? what do I look like a freaking remote control?

Dean: *beams* freaking.. she gets that from me *turns to Kevin* ah shut it Justin Timberlake wannabe

Me: Shut up Dean.. Anyway no, Its cause I tried practicing on myself. I dont think my powers can harm anyone so no. Are we going to eat? I'm starved *inhales and looks at her arm* lets see if it did Davi.. where we go *touches her arm then breaks into a smile* hey it work... OUCH!!!! *looks at the little burn on her arm* great *goes to wash it under the water*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Me: *shakes her head looking around at them leaning against kev slightly till she hears what he said and pulls away slightly sitting down on the stool next to him trying to hide the hurt on her face as she takes a drink of her water* yeah sure let's go, i'm pretty hungry myself. *makes a face as it zaps her* well tracey is a stronger witch then i am so either i need a stronger spell or well she'll have to reverse it.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:06 pm

Dean: good, then since Moon gets to boss us all around all the time, I get to pick where we're going *taps his jacket pocket for the keys then his pants* hey where are the keys to the car?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:06 pm

*Maid come in with a light british accent*pardon be good people *bows at moon slightly* if everyone is done sleeping shall I make the beds now, lunch is abourt ready at request of King James. Dooes anyone need anything?

Kian: *comes in runnign hands through his freshly showeres hair( ouch, what did you do to your arm shir? *shakes head and smiles* id like a brandy if thats ok *nods to her polity* nothing like alcohol first thing in the morning. Man I really love this place

Me: *climbs into deans lap suddenly and wraps arms around him smiling and layts head on his chest* I wuuub you dean. *looks over* hi kian, oh no need to bow ma'mm id like a tequilia sunrise please. anyone else? *looks around* hey um shir..is sam around whats going on with him
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Hell house - Page 21 Davasdfl
Me: uh well sam took it dean*gets up and turns walking to her bedroom to go get dressed before coming back out sitting back down on the stool*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Me: Sam took the car, and no he's not around.. actually its you that's happened to him Moon

Dean: *grins* well how about that? the queen's sucking up to me *chuckles and wraps an arm around her* Yo peasant boy *eyes Kian* no drinking before 7 pm got that? same goes for you Moon, last thing we need is you caught off guard drunk by paparazzi's or anyone of the the royal families.. how does Denny name them? Posh Nosh? that's it *shakes finger at her face* Na uh no arguing, you may be coronated tomorrow but I still am your older brother. Now put it right there *taps his cheek*

Kevin: I dont know about you guys but I'm not staying in today. We're only here for a few days and staying indoors on such a beautiful day.. besides I'm starting to feel claustrophobic. Bad enough that we're cooped up in the house all day long

Dean: Justin's right *smirks* hey Bella *waves over to the maid* please explain to the king that prince Winchester accepts his rousing endeavour thankfully, however is coerced to decline umm *scratches his head thinking* oh what the hell.. tell him that unless he's got a greasy Burger King meal waiting on the table I aint showing up
Hell house - Page 21 Wmplayer%202007-02-16%2018-02-07-09
*smiles* what? when American, act like one.. besides we have shopping to do, places to explore, babes for me to conq.. *clears his throat when everyone looks at him* oh nothing
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 pm

Me: yeah i think we should get out of the house too. *gets up to grab her purse* dean you actually want to go shopping? *smiles a little then walks over to shir wrapping an arm around her* come on homework can wait lets go have some fun.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Me: *smiles at her* thanks and yeah homework can wait.. besides *whispers to her* I really do need a dress and I dont want to count on the dresses they'll have ready for us cause of *looks somewhat embarrassed* well you know.. so I'd like to go out
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Kian: *raises eyebrows* fiine dean ahgve it your way, ill just save it for tonight. davi your lopkking nice, is that something you bought yesterday? oh hel kevin I agree so l;ets get going people *takes shirs hand* shall we madamm? i have no twin to escrot me soooo *grins*

Me: ewww dean! fine fine no drinking *ghets off him* i dont need to knwo what you do with women behind closed doors, shall wehead out? *looks at shir and sighs* I figured, but I tried apologinzg I never was mad at him at all, if hed talk to me we couild work it out.
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Me: *whispers back*yeah they'd probably have one of those pink, fluffy dresses will ruffles and puffs everywhere *leans back pulls her up carefully*plus maybe we can talk dean into carrying the bags. *smiles to kian* nope just something i had and thanks *turns and heads for the door*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:40 pm

Me: Kian dont.. I cant walk on my leg that well yet, just little steps and only little time *nods at Davi* I hope we can find a good one. MAybe we'll find something Italian to buy a little tiny someone *looks over at Moon shaking her head at her* you dont get it do you? what's wrong with you lately? he doesnt think youre mad at him, he's mad at you for the way you treat him and for once I have to agree with him

Kevin: *gets up slowly* we can take my car, Davi do you wan to drive or shall I let..

Dean: Yeah like that's possible. I aint letting no woman drive while I'm in the car, dude you know how unmanly that is? *grabs the keys from him* lets go snails and slugs *grabs Moon by the arm* come on, you get to sit shot gun *winks at Kian* if youre nice you can sit on my lap babycakes
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:42 pm

Hell house - Page 21 63f92562
Mia: *runs into the kitchen* omg! Are you guys going out? *eyes Dean with sparkling eyes* can I come? *runs to Moon grabbing onto her arm* this is going to be SO much fun. You have to see the D&C downtown! Lets go *walks past Dean giggling*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Kian: I know I was going too....oh nevermind sorry *smiles at her* its ok, you probably dont need a guy taking along anyway *pats her shoulder and smacks dean in the back of the head* you have issuses you know that. *heads lafter them slowly inn case shir needs his help and hopes into the car* Mia? *looks at her and tries to stuff back a laugh*

Me: *looks at shir as if shes been salpped* what??.....I havent treated him badly..what are you too twins on abuot anyway? *shakes head* no no i wont put you in the middle, dont want to ruin us getting along *froces a smile* ill just talk to hmi myself, this is all nuts. *lets dean puill her, but someone cant conentrate knowing sams made at her and climbs in nxt to him* comew on shir lets have a fun day ok? with no fighintg i pro,mise if I can pin him down Ill talk with him later ok *looks at mia and triws to not roll eyes, but smiles anwyay* uh its up to dean mia *fakes a cough type laugh*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:46 pm

Me: oh we will shir, you got me and i'm gonna find you the perfect dress. *shrugs a little* maybe but i dont know *smacks dean's arm* hey shut up dean it's not unmanly letting a girl drive it's showing curtesy *sticks her tongue out at him and smiles a little to kev before getting in the car raises an eyebrow at mia*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next