Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 27 of 42 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 27 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Shelly Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 am

Just making sure. Yeah, sure. *sighs, taking a seat on one of the couches* Sorry about that, it's just... *looks thankfully up at Shir as she walks in*

Shelly

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:27 am

(hey guys :hugs: have a good day at work Davi)

Me: *walks into the room where everyone is and stops shocked to see almost all of them bleeding* what happened to you guys? are you alright? or need anything?
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 am

(Hi Heather. :hug:)

Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:35 am

(sorry Moon, I am online now might be best for you to avoid using the messengers, it seemed to work better earlier without msn)

Last edited by Shir on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 am

(Im back sorry got kcviked off again, its not a virus iv scanned twice with norton and it didnt find anything, so I really dont knwo why it does it. shir I pmed you on messengert but Guess you didnt get it..humph)

Dean: *sighs in relief* ahh damm that feels better thanks. Sam man what are you doing? *loks voer to heather* hey kid, dont mind us were wounded and pathetuic, thanks denny *remoives the bloody towel*

Kevin: Guys im going upstairs to rest with davi alright? *gets up and heads upstairs slowly with her*

Me: hmm yeah thanks *takes irt early and begins drinking making a face* taste funny with thew herbs
sparkle
sparkle

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:44 am

Me: I can tell youre all hurt Dean, it looks like you all went through a battle. do you need anything? I dont think we have much to put on your wounds but maybe those herbs Davi has will help them.
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 am

Me: *finishes working on Sam's shoulder, takes out the arrow head then patches up his shoulder* I have something I'll be right back ok? *heads upstairs and returns after some time with a can of spray. Uses some on his shoulder, watching it form a layer of substance that clots the blood immediately* thats better *takes a mug of hot cocoa from the table and sits back*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 am

(Have a good day davi Very Happy )

Dean: nah hetaher thanskj though. davis herbs and shir are helping. *looks around* so were agreeed? the horseman? *takes a long drink of the cocoa *looks at sam* what is that stuff shir? someting nan gave you

Kian: well *sits up* I know it doesnt effect me but.....I think you should, whoever those thigns are...we dont stand a chance alone
sparkle
sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 am

(Hi Heather)

Me: umm the herbs yeah nan taught me. If I mix it in my hands and put it into the blood stream it heals supernatural diseases and the bottle is something i've picked up in Italy, its a new treatment *holds her mug tight adding quietly* the horsemen wont work
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:59 am

*watches as Shir uses the can of spray on Sam, then looks at Dean, and back to Shir and Sam* Well, I haven't seen it since we've been in Italy. *suddenly frowns*

Last edited by Shelly on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:04 am

Me: alright Dean, it looks like Shir has helped it quite a bit with her new treatment *sits down on the couch* it doesnt really affect me either but the demon you guys faced earlier that may be the only way to stop it *looks at Shir* what do you think will stop it if the horsemen wont? *looks discouraged* it doesnt sound like anything will
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:05 am

Me: well Shelly, maybe you dindt look for these things while you were travelling but I did, I always get updated on med stuff and the herbs worked with my po *stops* never mind

Sam: wait wait backtrack, why cant we use the horsemen again?

Me: well because we only possessed them twice. The second time we were in hell so we werent going to hurt anyone who's alive and an ally but when we cant possess them on earth and even if we did, we'll go dark and repeat everything we did back then, which means we'll be almost unstoppable and I dont want to hurt any innocents not to mention end up at the hospital with you and Dean and Moon hanging between life and death

Last edited by Shir on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 am

Dean: *looks at shir raising an eyebrfow and leans back feeling almost defeated* what makes you say that?

Me: *leans forward* shir?...something your not telling us?

Kian *offers hetaher is lap and sighs* come here heather *looks form shir to dean* i dont like the sound of that
sparkle
sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:14 am

Me: well because we only possessed them twice. The second time we were in hell so we werent going to hurt anyone who's alive and an ally but when we cant possess them on earth and even if we did, we'll go dark and repeat everything we did back then, which means we'll be almost unstoppable and I dont want to hurt any innocents not to mention end up at the hospital with you and Dean and Moon hanging between life and death.. well that and the fact that Ba'al is not just any demon. He's powerful, he's the lord of destruction. He comes from the same place the horsemen come from.. they're equal. Its like us fighting each other.. we wont have an advantage
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:20 am

Denny: well I guess we'll have to find another way how to handle it no? and what happens if we get attacked like we did earlier? we wont be able to handle it I mean they had these flesh seeking arrows shot right at us, hit us like ducks in a range while we were actually hiding! and those snakes? and the explosions?

Sam: *thinks for a moment* suppose I could try and turn?

Me: *grabs some more myrrh and goes to sit by Moon, rubbing the leaves between her hands then rubs it into her wound gently, watching the blisters fade away, then moves on to Kian*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:22 am

Dean: well thats a comforitng thought, you sure you dont knwoany more about him? mybe something form your dreams? if we cant stop him, like the horseman cant be stopped...then only option I see is sending him back to hell...which is going to take some powerful magic liek when you, davi andmoon sent the triumvirate back to hell* only trouble is...shes pregnant and cant, nans sick. *gets to his feet* I have an idea and its a long shot but. guys come on, we dont have much time, hetaher were going to try something to ampplify your ;powers alright? and shir your going to ahve to come

Kian: *gets up* dean your crazy!, we barelt survied just now, you wanna go back for our funeral?

Dean: *gives kiana level look trying to hide his fear* look we didnt expect it then, we were caught off guard, we wont be this time *looks at sam* sammy no offense man, but...im not sure that will work either. and I dont want you going tot hat side and risking you not coming back

Me: *looks between them and smieks some at shir in thanks and sighs* dea.n...might be our only shot if your thinking what I think you are sam turning anf shir and I tapping into our witch side, kian might can even try his mind thing. lets do it *looks at denny* you up for it, or staying?

Last edited by sparkle on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
sparkle
sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:24 am

Me: *moves over and sits down in Kian's lap being careful of his injuries and sighs* no one wants any of you to repeat what happened the first time you guys possessed the horsemen, especially when you were all in the hospital and almost died. If they are equal to Ba'al then how are we supposed to defeat him, if thats even possible *frowns at Sam* if you do that then how will you turn back? *gets up with Kian and looks at Dean* how do you plan on amplifying my powers?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:30 am

*looked at Shir* Po...? *nods in agreement with Dean* I wouldn't want that to happen either. I wouldn't want to risk anyone doing that.

Last edited by Shelly on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 am

Me: *sighs and gets up knowing this is a suicide mission but knows better than to argue with Dean esp once his mind is made up and goes to her her weapons*

Denny: yeah of course im coming, youre not going to get rid of me that easy *gets up after her, walking to the car* i just hope we come back in one piece tonight. Your plan better be worth it Dean

Sam: *shakes his head* I dont know Heather, and I'm not too positive we should be heading out after them again. Even if we are prepared, that guy wasnt missing, he hit us all but well.. lets try this *heads outside to the car and gets in*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:33 am

*sighs, pausing for several seconds before getting up and into the car*

Shelly

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 am

Me: well I'm in agreement with you there Sam, even if we are a little more prepared this time...I'm not sure it will matter. you guys all look like you barely made out of there alive earlier *gets her weapons and heads outside and gets in the car with everyone* I hope youre ready for anything Shelly
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 am

Denny: lets go guys *heads outside to the car with a pack of patches, looks for the fang marks of the snake and patches up the tire there* that will have to hold until we have time to change the spare and go downtown to get it fixed *gets inside and starts driving back to where they went to earlier, only makes sure to stop few miles ahead of the same spot*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:43 am

Sam: *gets out of the car, reaching for his bag already* guys *whispers* keep hiding behind rocks, there's plenty to go around. No sudden movements and no stupid actions like running forward with a gun
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 am

Me: *gets out of the car, getting her bag and whispers* alright Sam *gets behind a big boulder and looks around for anything that might show up*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelly Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 am

*nods and looking around, hides behind another boulder*

(I'm going to go. Sorry, guys. Bye.)

Last edited by Shelly on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Shelly