Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 37 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:53 pm

Jay: *cocks an eyebrow at Ez* oh? Why is Sam not a good lifeguard Ezra?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Dean: Niice Ez, just dont burn any kids up ok? i know they can be bratty. Davi good luck. lets grab breakfast first for sure im satrving, need to check oin shir as well speaking of...*clears throat uncomfortably and motins jay aside to the epty room* look you might as well know whats going on. *briefly tells him everyting invovlviong tracey and what shie did, everything* so yeah as you can see, shes not exactly the energizer bunny right now, btu shes willing to do about anything even still.

Me: 8smiles* cooking? awesoooome. thanks jay. *looks at davi* well hey planning and fashion, he muct really knwo you. sam and kev are probably maids, can you pisture them in maid outfits? *cracks uop* kidding. cantbelieve I let them too go off. *sighs quietly and tip toes into shirs room, watching her for a mownt and taps her gently* hey morning.....might be dumb question but um..how do you feel? jays assigned us jobs. mybe he can give you an easy one
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:59 pm

didnt say not good i just find it funny him in a lifegard out fit *looks at bean* i dont burn people dean

(i thought i have all day nope called me to work tonight)
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Me: *looks up at him suprised* that's perfect for them. both are good swimmers. I'll tell them about it when they get back later on tonight. *smiles and nods a little* thanks jay..this is really great, we'll do our best at our jobs *smiles to him again then turns walking down the hall to check on shir knocks on the door* hey shir are you awake?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 pm

Jay: *watches Dean severly finding it hard to believe* youre not joking are you.. no I know you wouldnt dare not about this. Listen man if you need anything.. I know the works, I'm going through the same with my daughter. I'll do all I can to help *nods* I think I know what sort of Job I can give her. Dont push her ok? she doesnt have to work at all but if she felt like it I can work out something for her too. Anyway I gotta split. You guys can roam around this place today, get to know the works ok? Dont have to start today, and dont forget to check out the bar later. Oh by the way, if Kian ever shows up, he's going to give dance lessons and join you at the bar from 10 to 2, I think he'll do well as part of the dancers on that dance floor. Breakfast serves till 11 am so better get going. Bye guys. *heads out*

Me: *shakes her head* its ok I wasnt sleeping anyway so I heard.. I'll work but not today ok? too queasy to do that. You guys go downstairs maybe I'll join later.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 pm

oh he will he hear somewere he brought sissy so ill tell them both later um..you wanna put him at the bar he goes to meetings *shakes head*..bye jay *walks over to were they are with shir* he said we can look today and start tommrow..do you wanna eat shir

Last edited by Ezra on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Me: *waves to jay* bye jay see you around *turns back to shir* how bout i make you some sort of tea, i know you dont like tea but it's great for upset stomachs. *smiles and sits on the edge of her bed*and jay said you dont have to work if you dont feel up to it. we all have good jobs *giggles* sam and kevin are gonna be life guards
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Me: No nothing Davi, I dont think I can keep anything down and dont *holds her hand up* dont jump on the bed please. Go to have breakfast, enjoy your day. I'll stay here ok? not going anywhere, just want to rest.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Dean: *peeks inside his sister room and says quietly* you need to eat something ill have some toast brought up and listen to davi *tucks hands into his pcokets and goes downstairs*

Me: *kisses her forhead* sammy would look cute huh? with his muscles, nto that kevin woujldnt. antry toast, if your going to beat this, gotta keeop up your strenght *looks at her worriredly and nods* um...anyway ill checkj on you later and if you want comp let me know. take care of her davi *pats her shoulder and heads down after dean* hmm this palce is bigger than I remember. waiter! I want um..just an omlette and some juice
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

i can stay with you if you want shir im not hungry *waves to dean and moon*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Me: Davi go with them, you need to eat too. I'm fine, I really am. Just want to sleep, please. *hears Dean but only turns around burying her face in the pillow*

(be b ack guys)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:24 pm

*looks at shir then goes helps davi up*

(k)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Me: okay, i'll let you rest a little but i'll be back in a little while and you're gonna eat okay? *kisses her forehead and covers her with a blanket stroking her hair a little* come on ez let's let her rest a little beside even though you aren't hungry you need to eat still. *walks down the steps with her and orders something as they enter the dinning room* wow is everything in this place huge? *rolls her eyes as some guy responds to her comment* that was lame
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:35 pm

*walks helps davi down stairs* ill get some milk *walks in sits tells guy* wow i think each is bigger then last
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Dean: *raies eyebrow as davi and ez appraoch* whats that face about? dont tell me some guy is hjitting on you? guess ill have to step in since your husband is off playing jmes bond with mybrother. Figures they would leave us out. *pulls his plate of extra bacon, sausage and packaes to him, and digs in*

Me: *hears his comment and blushes coughing to cover a laugh* eh ignore the eoprv davi. *looks at es* ez I knw you wanna be helpful, but davis not fragile. so what will you too have? or shouold I say thee *motions to davis stomach*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Dean: *raies eyebrow as davi and ez appraoch* whats that face about? dont tell me some guy is hjitting on you? guess ill have to step in since your husband is off playing jmes bond with mybrother. Figures they would leave us out. *pulls his plate of extra bacon, sausage and packaes to him, and digs in*

Me: *hears his comment and blushes coughing to cover a laugh* eh ignore the eoprv davi. *looks at es* ez I knw you wanna be helpful, but davis not fragile. so what will you too have? or shouold I say thee *motions to davis stomach*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm

i know moon i was just walking with her i got milk and small box of ceral..what bout you moon
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:48 pm

Me: nah i dont think he was hitting on me just making sure that everyone knows how full of himself he is..i think he's overcompensating. *chuckles and sits down* i think there was trouble with the twins and kevin was already up somewhere. they'll be back later on today. *shrugs a little nodding a thank you to moon and smiles as her plate full of eggs benedict, sausage and toast* yummmy i'm starving *digs into her food*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:56 pm

*thanks him then looks at davi's plate rasie eyebrow* i think the guy was trying to be funny i dont know that word means davi..oh i hope all is ok
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Me: nevermind ez *sees her raise an eyebrow and looks down at her plate frowning* what? it's not that much...i mean i'm eating for two..*sighs and takes a few bites but only finishes about half of it before pushing it away still hungry but not wanting to finish all of it and seem like a pig*

(moonie had to go, bye moonie have a good day :hug:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:09 pm

ok davi..no it not that i just cant eat in the mornings..how is your little boy

(ok bye moonpie*hugs* have a good day)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Me: what do you mean you cant eat in the mornings? you've done it before and breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day. besides it's practically lunch time. *shrugs* he's doing alright, not messing with his mother too much but he did mess with my power the other day. *smiles a little rubbing her stomach* and he seems to know we are talking about him.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:26 pm

i mean i not really hungry in mornings or now..oh thats good..how dose he mess with your powers..can he hear us
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 pm

Me: he made me use a differnet power the other day, i'm trying to freeze someone and instead they go flying. *shakes head* well probably but i mean he's moving a little.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:38 pm

oh i member that..he did it..dose it mean hes got powers...oh he dose whats it feel like
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 42 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next