Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's post (Dean's stones)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 2 Empty Re: Today's post (Dean's stones)

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 am

Me: I dont mean to be a party pooper but *sits up next to him, gently rubbing his stomach* the happier part of the aura and the loosen up.. all of it are because of *points to his chest*. I'd love to spend the day together tomorrow but gotta head back cause Nicola's daycare party is on Sunday and we were assigned to bake a cake and muffins *sighs* like I really know how to do that *takes a bite from the strawberrry then pulls him by the arm* wanna snuggle with me? promise you should, got something to show you...
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:39 am

Dean: w hats that lok for? im happy for her i relaly am,, just wish ,,,*shakes head and fastenis hsi pants back and tunrs around slwoly nodidng ot crmen* thansk sweetie...*tires a msiel alreayd felegin medecien tkae affecty* IM poru as hell fo her..jsut dont fele best so soryr fi ym reaction isnt the best...*foprces msiel to his face before imacing* on its workign its working.. *rubs hahds oiver hnis face* no, i wna tot go back ghom definarly..daneilel,..,,thank relaly didnt mena to drag you out of home. davi your queit...hast wrong. *give shis cusins wndering look* yeah well...*rius hs sore thighg glad pain si wearing of alreafy felegin somewhat groggy* denny worries me too hes already skinny...guya were oging arewnt we?..im exhasuted

Preitly: shhh *puts finger to ehr lisop wahing her chew* I know, and tell you what ill show you ok?..i kno you dont liet hats tuff but myeb we can make it fun? well back her some cupcakes or somehting, beidesd *kisses her forhead as he slowly sits up himself* tis late in afternoon right?..if we gt euop erly well hav soe time to still, wanna sleope out here? or go to your very awroms and *peers over her shodjler* big room *snakes arms aorunher wiast* id ceom wiht you naywhere ro snuggle *brign shis body until hjis chbest touches her* not eltting you go tonight, msised yout oo much. hmm? show me what, another cute b ikni? *looks hopeful*
tainted
tainted

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:46 am

Me: well i uh alkready knew preitly told me and i was thrilled..told her that as well..anwyay daniele *give her kidn msiel* thank you so much for seeinh im..jsut frreaked us out when he collasped, you know?...*nods and lwoers her vocie to her* i know...im gonan take care fo him ok? and ill amek sure in get him back in here I promsie. dean sure youf el liek oging home?..camen see you atr home ok, unelss you wnna right wiht her dead/..hetaher rady to go? *starst for teh door*
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 am

Me: *looks up from her phone hearing dean* huh? i'm fine, really i thought we were calling for a pizza..oh well yeah we can go *grabs her keys and purse looking back to danielle* there's a supreme pizza on its way here it's already paid for, so help yourself. *looks around the office making sure everything is picked up* see you back at home carmen thanks again both of you..and thanks for calling to get him the treatment *smiles waving to htem as they head back out to the car*

Carmen: i'll see you guys back at home *nods to dean* try to get some rest when you get back alright? see you in about an hour *nods to the others moving to head back to her desk to grab the paperwork* drive safe guys *nods to moon* nah go ahead i'll be home in a little while, take care of him alright? *winks to her slightly watching as they leave*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 am

Danielle: No problem at all, glad I could help *hands Carmen the bottle of pain meds* only if he is in so much pain that hes willing to never eat a burger anymore in life, ok? Good night you all. Moon please lock up when you are done? Give your husband my best *nods at the others and turns to leave*

Me: You gonna tutor me how to bake? Forgot I worried for nothing.. you can work miracles wtih those hands of yours *takes his hand and signs with her head into the room, turns the AC's temp down so its cold in the room then turns off the lights, puts on the door handle the do not disturbed sign and then joins Priestly who's already laying down on the bed. Sitting there by his side in the darkness, fumbles around until she finds his belt. Within seconds pulls it off and starts to unbutton his pants then slowly pulls them down, whispering to him to trust her. Once off his body along with the socks and shoes, climbs under the heavy blankets and mounts him* not yet *whispers then under the covers reaches for his boxers and slowly pulls them down, tossing both her panties and his boxers outside the bed* I know you cant.. and I will wait but.. just want to feel you *lowers herself onto him, wrapping her arms close and tight to the sides of his body and rests her head against his chest* dunno what i'd do without you. Youre the best thing thats ever happened to me.. *kisses the middle of his chest long the rests her head there again* now im ready for bed *quite suddenly breaks into a smile* your heart.. its racing
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am

Me: maybe you can have it delivered to the house Davi if Danielle didnt want it *looks back* I'm glad the medicine is starting to work Dean *looks between them all* if he has the procedure does he need to stay overnight in the hospital? *looks over at Moon worried* yeah Moon, I'm ready to go. are you doing alright? you look kind of tired too *goes to open the door for them helping Dean out to the car with them* we'll see you later Carmen at home. bye Danielle
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 am

Priestly: The bedroom it is then *gets up with her and let sher lead him into teh room where setetls shirtles andshivers and when lights go out smiles when she startsbtkaing hjis onts off breahtign htichig in his throat, but is when ther btoh under ocvers and eh feles a brreze between his legs and then ehr naked boady laying down o him his heart races and feles his cheeks go red, swallows some his mouth dry and findfs himself slgfihts panting* are you kidding//*breask his a big sjy smile* of course tis racing...*sys in near whisopers* iv got my gf on top fo me satrkl naked...what more coudf guy ask for *elts hsi amr wrpas aorund her groans slightlky and ksise sher eck* this si very very dangerous, you knwo what right?.. *whispers in her ear as he plsl her clsoer agaiont him* can you stil fele me?..god cuz i flee you and..its amazing babay relaly is *legs his leg strke hers and cuddle sher ehad to his chest* ...if iever ge tto slepe liek this **smooches her head long* i lvoe you...very much pretty girl *close shis eyes enjoyoin felegin of her snmooth skin againt his stomach* forget party...were staying like this in bed lal day tomrrow, ok?

Dean: *stops when treh deliveryman comes wiht pizza and stomach rubles* God that smells good..wiht pain wearing of i migth can even eat *take sthe pizza and goes to lay on teh small bed by carmen* guys go ahead ok? im gonan stay wiht camen until shes done *Tops her elg* you dont min right sweetie *loks at daneile8 and you cant run me out either, that shot you agev me is kic my butt.,bu least pain is oggin away for now *settels hea din carmens lap tryign to absord his sister si working her eagain and on teh inside feel very proud hs eyes stuning and puts hand voer his face sayuing to himself quietly* better get your butt back here snoop...

Last edited by knightchester on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:11 am

Me: sure thign but were going too. night camrnen gives her a hug* you get home safe ok? *tuirns and nods to hetaher* not relaly...ie man i jsut elarned my sister lkeft nd dint tell nayone worired about that and dean...*sighs* and denny hed looking too thin and i canev e help him rally *shrugs* adutlk stuff mostly hetaer *climnsb unt car and lokjs at davi* home?
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 am

Me: Good thing your heart tells me if you like what I do *tries her best not to move too much so it wont stimulate him, unsure how his heart can handle it* I cant wait to be up tomorrow to spend the day with you but.. sorry if I wish we could stay like this forever.. *rests her head against his chest again breaking into a happy sigh* how does that bryan adams song goes? Baby youre all that I need, when im laying here in your arms, im finding it hard to believe were in heaven.. *tightens her grip on him*

(night guys)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

Carmen: *files the folders nodding to Danielle* i will, see you tomorrow Danielle. *shrugs to heather* i'll be here for a few i'll just bring it home with me, Winchester is too far away for them to deliver to. bye guys *turns back to do her work waving as they go looking up to dean* you are staying for the pizza aren't you? *chuckles a little and strokes his hair a little as he rests his head down* should have really went with them i'm gonna be packing up soon anyway.

Davi: thanks Carmen i didn't think about that when i was calling, we'll be sure to eat it all back home though alright dean see you back home *nods to her before heading out the door hoping in the car waiting till everyone is in before pulling out of the parking lot nods to moon reaching to squeeze her arm sympathetically when she mentions her troubles with denny* yea we're homeward bound..

(night shir :hug: :wub:)

Last edited by Dryan89 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 am

(night guys, night shir *husg* )
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 am

Me: *nods* alright Dean, we'll see you back at home. yeah youre right Carmen, enjoy the pizza and see you both later *looks after him worried and gets in the car* thanks for getting the pizza Davi. do you have to work tomorrow? *nods to Moon*yeah i know what you mean Moon, I'm worried too about Dean and Denny has been under so much stress lately. I still cant get over Shir going to Boston and going back to school and not really telling anyone but i am really proud of her for going back. i always wanted her to.

(goodnight Shir *hugs* goodnight Moon *hugs* )
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 am

Davi: *looks back to heather confused* heather dean's with carmen back at the clinic, didn't you hear him say he's gonna stay with her? *nods a little* yeah i do, gotta be there early tomorrow. *nods a little in agreement* hopefully that treatment will work out tomorrow and he'll be better soon and as far as denny, just wish there was a way to help *looks back to heather and nods* think we're all proud of her, i really pray that it works out this time especailly now that she's doing training and all. I'm glad she went to boston though, nto that she's far away but well jay'll take care of her. *shrugs a little and pulls up at the house* i'm gonna head up to bed i'll see you guys tomorrow alright, thanks again for the advice moon i really appreciate it *grabs the bag with the box and heads up the steps*

(night moon :hug: :wub: night heather :hug:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 am

Me: yeah I heard him Davi, i thought at first he was coming with us though *nods* I dont know for sure how long she has to finish her degree, but I really hope that it works out this time too. She's really great at it *yawns as they finally get back home and heads inside the house* i'll see you tomorrow, have a good day at work. goodnight Davi, Moon *gets her backpack from the living room and heads upstairs to her room and once she gets ready for bed, snuggles under the covers*

(goodnight Davi :hug:)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 am

Denny: Well we can get a swimming suit, one piece too if you want though its going to be just you and me out in the ocean so who cares about babyfat right? *points to the side* there's a store where you can shop for bathing suits just next to here if you want to try that and no *breaks into a sweet smile* dont think ice cream is good idea, it melts really fast around here and get you all messy, nothing we can take to the sea *turns to owner, talking to him briefly partly in greek but mostly in italian and English. After few moments of waiting, he receives a wrapped box, a bottle of coke to go along and bottle of water* I'm all set, sure you dont want to buy one?.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:53 am

(no, its not a wendigo Moon)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 am

Me: Just trying to plant a few seeds here, maybe it will grow flowers, maybe not. I dont need to bless it. This tree is holy therefore ground is too, its been blessed about 850 years ago so... *finishes padding the ground there and sits back watching it for a moment before grabbing her crutches again, starting to stand up again* theres no point to do something for Dean, he's already been reincarnated, young souls dont last long there *turns and starts back to the main road* I cant take you to my favorite places, would be just too weird, maybe some other time. Anyway we need to head back home already, start the cake and the rest *hails for a cab*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 am

(oh sorry..you never said what ti was. so what is it then? i cant psot sam until i know, cuz im kinda confused)
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 am

Priestly: Guess there sno erason to do what i was oging to then hmm?..smart thinking choosing holy lace to...well you now *stand sto his feet and touches her shoudler* shir please..thigns were so god wiht us and what haeopend back there was my fault..let me make it uo to you ok?..i dont want tus oging back home lie this..what can i do please sjut ell me..il jump into naother ocena fi i have to, i really would
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 am

Denny: I dont intend on getting into the water no, dont have my trunks on anyway besides its going to be tide soon so we need to make best of it beforehand *shows her to a motor boat that's anchored by a peer not too far* Do you like? *strokes the side of it mimicing Dean* Hi baby, missed me? *after putting the food and bottles inside, turns to Moon holding out his arm for her to help her climb inside then climbs in afterwards* alright, this is the engine, you start it like a car basically *shows her the ignition switch* here, come stand by the wheel ok? *stands behind her, his arms surrounding her on each side, securing her between* now just put the gear into reverse and steer backwards for a bit then turn the boat and leads head out *smiles, putting on his shades* oh and here *reaches for the glove compartment, pulling out two hats* gotta wear this, sun here is way stronger than Kansas. Man.. *takes in a lungful of air* been ages since I've been here. Isnt it amazing?
Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 2 B2eedphoto1
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 am

Me: *nods* yeah It really was a good thinking.. anyway everything is ok really. Just have to get over myself and my issues, so dont worry about it really. You were right, should have gotten up earlier so we can make use of this day than stay in bed till late and let it all go to waste but really, I dont want to tour the city anymore. I've been here enough and I've made memories with someone, I dont want to open up old wounds or old memories again. I just rather we went home, its already late.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  tainted Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:05 am

Priestly: *loks not her eyes for amoment and nod slwoly* yeah....ok.i wil amwk it up to you..wsa y idea ot stay in bed then i rhsed you all my fsult, elaly it is ont yours *lcimsb into cab and when thea rrive back ahnds he crutches to ehr ands once back in tehre room hekps her odl her othe suit of cliothe beore sinking onotth e bed thinking to himselfg then loks at her* are you sure you dont wna tot stay anothr night?..we can and tehn sjut get home early ernough to get what niicoa needs

Me: hmm so guess you dont lie paryty ide huh?....*sighs some and moves aour d teh baota8 wiat what?.. *wacthes him guide her tot eh wheel and swallaows*o h no no nooooo denny, i cant dirve a boat...thrse tings sxcare hell out of me, you know how long it took befire i could actualyl drive= a car? 8wacthes ihm satrt ti up and gasp as it pulls awya fast fonr teh dock* omg!....*shuts her eyes a moment and grips wheel tight* baot....thers baot coming *quickly turns teh wheel as there jerke to teh left and exhales...a smiel smaielk cming8 hey..this si kinda fun...*close sher eyes loving the breezxe* shall i aprk somewhere out here?....um howevber you do it

Last edited by tainted on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
tainted
tainted

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 am

(i know..sorry to confuse you. there's 2 things really but will only see one for now until i get the plot worked out)

Me: Sam do you see anything? *tries to keep her balance and look out into the woods seeing nothing but the leaves and trees start to spread out* what is that? *points ahead and a minute later a group of deers come walking up, grunting and kicking their legs*

Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 2 Deers

please dont tell me i got spooked by a bunch of deers? *slaps her forehead a little embarrassed but before either one of them can get down from the tree, something comes up behind them with so much force it knocks them both out of the tree and down a small embankment by a little creek, disappearing out of sight before either one could get a good look at it*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 am

John: *fixes the wires to the wooden craft and heads over to the tree in the garden. Using a ladder, climbs up to a high even branch and ties the ropes carefully and securely, making double knots and ties to be on the safe side. When he's done, climbs down from the ladder and checks the safety of the swing*
Today's post (Dean's stones) - Page 2 238-1
Hope youre going to like it, something I never did for my children and by now are too grown up for this.. *wraps a red ribbon around it, trying to make a big bow tie then collects his tools and heads back into the house. Soon afterwards heads out again* Pam.. its me. I'll be at your place in 20 minutes, do you want to go out? *nods in agreement* staying in by the fireplace sounds just right to me. See you soon *climbs into his truck and drives off*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:11 am

Kian: *looks up as he heads into the house looking around a little wondering where everyone is nodding to john when he says heather and sam are outside* really? she thinks something is back there? weird i go running back there all the time..anyway, see you in a bit, just gonna make sure all is alright. *heads outside toward the back gate looking around as he pulls his gun out searching for sam and heather* guys? you around here?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next