Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 10 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:15 am

Dean: *raises his glass and clanks it with the others* to denny and moon and too *adds looking at shir* family...and hopefully thins will be better fomr ehre on out and also as shir said...well for getting my sister back *gives her a private smile*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:17 am

Me: maybe you should have not drank all of that wine Kevin, you did just get out of the hospital yesterday. or maybe its because we're just up in a plane *hits her glass with Dean and the others and drinks the rest of her water*
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:18 am

Kevin: mybe heather..so what are you going to spend all that money on? mybe save it for colege *sets his glass aside and looks out the wiundow* guys check out this view! its dark and it look liek a ciryt of lights down there..about what part are we over now denny?

Last edited by Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:18 am

Denny: you guys can relax, this is just pocket money compared to what she inherited *changes seats with Moon so he's sitting in the couch and she's on his lap, puts his hand under her shirt stroking her skin softly* I've known the royal family in Norway all my life, I never knew Christian's mom was princess Ingrid. Somehow *looks at Moon* the princess has decided to marry a peasant and was dethroned and then expelled from the royal family, the same thing I was worried all along that's going to happen to me, with you.
But unlike in our situation, his mom went poor and no one knew

Me: *eyes grow wider* Denny no!! Dont!!!

Denny: *watches her but continues still* But *clears his throat* the rightful hier who was ranked under her and assumed the position of the king, died half a year go, quite mysteriously too *looks at Shir as if sharing a secret* well more likely assassinated, he was a scum bag anyway. Since then all sorts of legals have been working on paperwork and Ingrid who's the last heir was supposed to assume the throne back again. Since she had already died all legals belongs to her son but sadly *nods* he's dead too so someone here inherited a fortune and I'm talking big time fortune. You wont be able to get your hands on the entire amount or get all the assets of the royal family but most likely a great portion *raises his glass and drinks some* thanks for the toast, I'm glad I've been finally accepted *hugs Moon to him*

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 am

Me: *huffs again at sam and smiles a little hearing kev and kisses his cheek resting her head on his shoulder* you okay kev? *raises her can of diet coke to denny*you'll make a great king and queen.

Kian: *laughs watching sam and davi and shakes his head* good greif you two. *looks over at kev* you alright man?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 am

*picks up a glass arsie it then but it down lissens to denny*

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:21 am

Denny: *looks at Kevin surprised* you have a heart condition and youre drinking wine? sweet Kevin boy. Hope you know what youre doing cause I'm not going to do CPR on you *leans back resting his head against Moon's chest, closing his eyes some* probably leaving the states right about now. I'm a doctor and a prince, not aviation expert man

Sam: I wasnt being mean! Just slip of the tongue *sticks his tongue out at her playfully* aww dont get upset I was only joking

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:23 am

Dean: *looks at denny quietly, then at shir eyes widening himself* I never knew that aprt *looks at shir in disbelief* I....*pauses letting ti sink in*

Me: *snuggles in dennys lap, but sits up lookin form shir to denny* uh denny dont think she wanted tou to tell that...but. So Chris was royalty and hisnmom was a princess so...*looks at shir in realization* shir your married a prince! *pauses* it all makes sense now *stops not sure she wants to talk about it* so technically his mom knew ho to sdance becuase she was peincess and...chris family didnt apprive of you becuase you were poor?

Kevin: *frowns between shir and denny not sure whast to make oif it* uh yeah yeah im good, dont worry denny it wasnt alot but yeah I should of thought about that
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 am

*yawns* well it makes more sence i think maby im tired
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:28 am

Me: *makes a face at him and chuckles* i know you were sammy *laughs hearing denny and pulls kev so that he is laying down his head on her lap* i think you need to relax a little babe *looks over at shir suprised and smiles sympathetically*

Kian: wait christian was a prince? wow shir *looks over at her and smiles empethetically*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:28 am

Me: hopefully youll get over your light headedness Kevin but maybe you shouldnt drink alcohol until your heart heals a little bit more. I dont know what I will spend the money on, I might just save it but I dont know yet. *looks at Shir and Denny wide eyed* so Shir inherited the royal fortune and Chris was royalty too? thats really amazing Shir. I cant believe you never said anything, youre really full of surprises, you know? *smiles at her and leans back on the couch resting her head on Sam's shoulder*

Last edited by Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:30 am

Me: *huffs* thanks Denny *shakes her head* No Moon.. his mom was a prince but that was before he was born. She fell in love with his dad who was a commoner and they married and had their child. Because she insisted on marrying a peasant they threw her out with no money. So Chris was never a prince. She just used to sit with us at the dinner table at their poor home and tell us all about the royal balls, how to use cultery and one time after dinner she's decided to show me how they used to dance, with all formalities and all. And yeah she's dead now so.. but all the money is in dad's account. I tried to tell him but he wouldnt listen *shrugs then looks back at Ez* its nothing to be proud of. I would give it all up for the simple things in life..

Denny: *massages Moon's back* you wanted to lay your head in my lap? go ahead

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:31 am

that is cool shir *gives a little smile* yell you live with all of us

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 am

Kian: ez if you want to sleep you can go ahead and rest it's going to be a long flight i dont think you will miss much.

Me: *smiles and strokes kev's hair leaning back against the bed* that's still pretty cool is that how you learned so much about all of that? *smiles over at her and takes a sip of her drink finishing it off after a little while moving slightly as the plane hits another air pocket*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:37 am

Dean: *sits back on the couch closing his eyes* im getting tired *looks at shir sympathetically remembering that part * hey if ytour tires you cna lay your head on my lap ok? *lays back tired himself* there hgome wsa small yeah, but it was charming just the same guys, they werent snooty at all his mom was a good person

Kevin: thanks it is making me sleepy *lays down on her lap and yawns* heather tyoure great to have around when drinking is going on. oh yeah kian uh....i just wanted to ask what was going on youv seemed distracted all day *takes davis hand* if anythignis more fille dout sam ita her chest and *stops blushing* oh sorry nevermind *looks at shir* hey she followed her heart cant blame her there, im sorry to hear shes past though

Me: oh.....*looks sadly at her and sighs* well I repect her decision royalty didnt matter to her thats kinda neat. Hye dads jujst...well prideful try telling hij when youn see him friday *shakes head* if he ony knew. *kisses dennys forhead resting ehr lips there* why dont you get soe sleeep ok denny"? *peeks out window* thre view really is great kinda romatric *watches as the lights dim* no thats ok, you can rest oh me *whispers something to him in Italina and smiles* getting better dont you think?

Last edited by Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 am

i will daddy just not yet *leans back lissing*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:38 am

Me: *nods at Davi quietly then gets up to take several blankets and pass them around everyone. Eventually sits down, putting a blanket over her legs* I'm not tired thanks Dean *pulls his arm, helping him lay down* lay down come on *wraps another blanket on top of him and gently strokes his hair*

Sam: thanks *takes a blanket and throws it over Heather and him* sleeping with me tonight?

Denny: *Decides to give in to her, lays down his head in her lap, his hand holding hers tight* next time we'll wake up it'll be above a new city

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 am

thanks shir *thaks blanke pulls legs up covers up*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 am

Me: *blushes very red hearing kev's words looking over at shir faintly smiling* he's right about that, the best thing to do is follow your heart and be with the ones you love *smiles and takes the blanket from her covering kev up and rests her head on the back of the chair*

Kian: kara called last night she's not to happy that we're going out of town with the girls but i told her i'm going to protect them that we all will she's just well you know. *shakes his head and leans back against the chair taking the blanket* thanks shir *covers up and yawns*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:46 am

Me: thanks guys, I suppose youre right and I agree with her too *looks at Kian* well I still think she's playing you and she shouldnt care so much after all the trouble she went through to keep you away but you already konw what i think after the talk last night. Night Kianu

Denny: Davi.. press the button on the left, it will flatten the couch so you can sleep at an angle you want, it'll be more comfortable and he can still rest in your lap

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:47 am

Me *smiles a little* yeah I guess Kevin, I at least try to help you all not get too drunk but it doesnt work all the time. maybe you should get some rest though, seems like we all should, you too sissy, youve been yawning since I got home from school and I should be doing that since I got up early this morning and I know daddy is tired after being up part of the night after his phone call *looks back at Shir* yeah the simple things in life are what really matters. you really dont know that you are missing them until you dont have it. *looks up at Sam* yeah do you mind if I sleep with you tonight? *grips his shirt tight when they hit another air pocket* are you sure thats normal to do that?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 am

Dean: aww good you ahve the softess lap if you wann switch just wake me up alright *lays down on lap stroking ehr leg some feeling ti warm up* good I was scared it wouldt work. *looks at kev* kevin! geezx man *loks at kian* whats this kian up to old tricks again? *looks at hetaher and ez*

KevinL im sorry baby didnt mean too *laugfhs* never met ehr myself but why wouldd she not want them to come? she didnt care before right?

Me: *strokes his face* I cant wait... *leans down to kiss him almost forgetting ebveryone can see them and whispoers*Ti amo molto il mio principe

(Translation in case I got this wrong lol: I love you very much my price)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 am

Sam: *leans back* yeah its perfectly normal. we're riding on air, I'm surprised its not rockier than this or stor *shudders when a lightning strikes* umm shouldnt have said that.. shh dont be afraid *holds her close to him*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:51 am

Me: *presses the button watching the couch flatten* thank you denny this works really well*smiles and strokes kev's hair laying back against the couch yawning*

Kian: yeah i know i should just stop answering her calls *shakes head* night shir *lays back and yawns closing his eyes a little*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 am

*looks at kian* oh *bits tung to not talk* yah i guess so sissy *looks at shir and smiles holds the couch when hit air* wow davi *feels it lay down shuts eyes*

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next