Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 11 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:56 am

Denny: *readjusts himself agains her and mutters sleepily* Sto levandomi in piedi all'inizio con voi *stretches then closes his eyes* Moon did you eat anything today?

Me: *scratches the back of his neck lightly with her nails but after some time just rests her hand against his neck, letting her soothing touch transfer onto him, then quite suddenly, for a brief moment feels and hears something of what Tracey taught her*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 am

Me: *looks at Kian and the rest* I think our mom is up to something but I dont know what. she never cared about us before and I dont see what has changed now other than what you already told us about when we were babies and what happened. *wraps her arm around Sam tightly* well its just a storm right? it will be ok and nothing will happen to the plane or us.
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:59 am

Sam: Yeah its just a storm *rubs her back some, snuggling her up against the side of his chest* maybe you should change positions with Dean. I dont think he even heard the lightning and he's more scared than you *looks over at Davi* of course you need to be careful cause according to Mrs. Rivers my chest is too bulky. Ez go sleep next to Kian, no one's going to sendyou an invitation

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 am

*shuts eyes lissens* thats what i was thinking sissy but i bit my tunge what sam he right here i cant get more close

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:00 am

Dean: Its might be improtant though kian....Ok did I just stick up for kara? but seriouslky theres gotta be a reason if you want ill talk to ehr for you *smiels at heather and ez* dont worry your with us and your mom is thousands of miles away *loks up at shir* hey that feels nice..see its paying off with gran isnt it?

Kevin: *jumps* whoa...is there a storm?.. sa man make sure that emergency door by you is ltached tight, thse thigns can come loose iv seen movies *rubs davis legs* hey you ok? I felt your whole body tense up, i think its pretty safe here

Me: *looks shivcering as ligteningt lights up the plane* aww man *loks atd enny* um all I got was something at the beginning with me, not sure what else you said im not that far yet. of course I did, ate a hot pcoket before we left, sam did you get me some trail mix atv the store? I need a snack
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:04 am

*grabs kian shirt under covers* yah i know thanks dean
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:06 am

Sam: Yeah there's lots of them, Dean bought you the entire story, nearly *points at one of the bags on the floor* sorry Ez my bad.

Denny: I'm standing *yawns without opening his eyes but turns and buries his head in her lap* at the... *adds after some time* beginning with... *voice sleepy* Ralph..

Me: Yeah it did *keeps on holding him* just depends how you look at it

Sam: Must be working well if they're all scared and he's calmed as a.. carefree guy *shakes head in disbelief* relax Kevin, the door's secured
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 am

Me: *looks over at sam and makes a face* yeah we maybe you should lay with me cuz according to Mr. Sam winchester i'm getting fatter and i have more cushion *sticks her tongue out at him*i know it just startled me a little *smiles down at him and rubs his shoulders a little yawning and closing her eyes a little*

Kian: *wraps an arm around ez as he lays back in his seat closing his eyes again*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 am

Sam: *leans his head backwards* I love you Davi
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am

its ok sam your sleep *smiles at kian* i lov you daddy *shutseyes*

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 am

Me: *smiles and looks over at him* I love you too sam
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:13 am

Me: I'm not real sure I understood what you meant Sam but youre right seems like he is pretty calm, but storms happen all the time and it will be alright *looks over at Dean tiredly* yeah I know she cant hurt us, even if she could none of you would let anything happen to us. *looks over at Davi* youre not getting fat *snuggles up to Sam and shuts her eyes a little*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:15 am

your putty davi *says tired snuggles to kian*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 am

Dean: 8smiels* sounds like denny is out of it moon but yeah I got some check in my bag well wait..8reaches down andunzips his bag and tosses it to her* here you go, shir did I help yur knee to oce any that is? My hand felt warme this time. *pats her leg* im so not movign tonight, so your stuck with me. awww sammy you used to jump at lightenign when you were a kid, no need to act brave foir heather

Kevin: hey hey I dont mean ti that way *shakes head and rest head on her lap* wine is making me dorwsy myself *gets blanket* davi if you get uncomfortable let me knoa dn you can klay beisde me this couch is big rnough. Godonght kian *jumps as the plane shakes some and loud thunder is heard* good grief!

Me: *giggles and cant help herself* relax kevin were safe up here *looks at davi amused* your man if wigging out. *loks down at denny* shhh your not making sense just sleep baby. *opens the bag and dtasrtas munching* thanks for not gettingh me candy like SOMEONE *loks at sam* was going too.
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 am

Me: *smiles and moves to lay next to kev snuggling to him*i know heather, sam and i are just playing around. thank you ez *Yawns big* so are all of you guys we are one good looking family *rubs his stomach soothingly* it's okay babe we're safe *kisses his neck softly laying her head down*

Kian: amen to that *says sleepily as he drifts off slightly*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 am

*holds kian thger as plan shakes* didnt you and kevin need to talk daddy
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 am

Sam: *smiles* what are you going to do Moon? Behead me? i love you too Moonie. Shut it Dean.. the plane is shaking, we're gonna crash, arent you scared even a little?

Me: *massages his neck gently* yeah you did Dean *smiles knowing it no longer works that way but lets him think so anyway* It feels a lot better now *looks all over him noticing the faint aura nan was talking about with various shades each holding a different meaning underlyingly* sleep tight handsome *rests her head back letting her thoughts wander while feeling his pulse against her hand, trying to practice her homework*

Denny: *snuggles his head so his face is facing her stomache and mutters quietly* sex.. betwee.. think.. baby *his breathing turns shallow as he finally falls asleep*
(night guys see you tomorrow)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 am

Kian: we already did ez *closes his eyes again and drifts off to sleep*

(night snoopy :hug: :wub:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:30 am

Me: yeah I knew you were both joking Davi *smiles at her* just close your eyes Kevin and think of something nice and it will be alright. goodnight everyone, I love you all *shuts her eyes again but opens them up suddenly* Sam, dont say that please about planes and crashing. *buries her head in his chest, shutting her eyes tight*

(goodnight Shir *hugs*)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:33 am

sam are you trying to give me a hart attack joking but pleaes stop *shuts eyes* ok daddy *snuggles*

(nigh shir *hugs*)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:35 am

Dean: handomse me? hyeah thats why carmen and cassie are falling all over me huh? but thanks shri bear *cloes eyes feeling a warm feeling coming over him anf eventually falls asleep*

Kevin: *yawnsa* denny man stop talking about sex, you too can get kinky all you want after we get there, but not here *chuckles* night everyone night davi *rtaises up enough to kiss her*

Me: *Blushes finally gettign his meaning and jusyt shakes head chjocking on her trai mix* gah! good thing im dieting huh? *takea drink of a bottle of water goodnight guys rest back covering denny up ad closes her eyes*

(Good night you guys. Night shir *hugs* )
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:38 am

Me: *leans down and kisses kev back yawning big* night guys

(night moonie *hug* night heather, ez *hug*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 am

denny talking bout sex *shakes* nigh kevin moon dean davi sissy *sleeps*

night moonpie *hugs* davi heather)

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:41 am

Me: *pulls the blanket over Sam a little more and drifts off to sleep*

(goodnight Moon, Davi, Ez *hugs*)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:50 am

Me: *looks out the window at the darkness outside and an occassion lightning striking. Smiles at Denny when he gets up and turns on the plasma screen* thanks Denny, for everything. I'll transfer the money as soon as we arrive at Italy and find a bank ok?

Denny: Thanks but It'll make me feel better if I knew we share it equally so 50-50? Still it was your idea. You have no idea how happy she will be.. well actually you do. She's your sister and you did come up with the idea.

Me: Yeah but only you could pull it off with your connections. I just hope its going to work out well.

Denny: Of course it will so.. *sits down beside the couch as the movie starts playing* I talked to Tracey and she said youre having some difficulties especially dicipline *cracks a smile* you didnt get over the shy part, did you?

Me: I cant, but Davi made me two days ago. She kind of did it by surprise but I'm trying *signs at Dean* see, she taught me about the 28 pulses and I didnt understand it at all, i didnt even remember it but ever since he fell asleep, i've been trying to apply some of it and i suddenly know it like i've memorized it, and its so weird. and I dont understand how come I can actually identify them without even training once. Its like I'll tell you about all heart abnormalities and you'll know to distinguish them upon hearing for the first time without practicing before

Denny: Ever occured to you she's used magic? or maybe its more simple than you think *nods understandingly* maybe that's a trait that only healers have. I want to know more about what she's teaching you, maybe I could apply it myself on my patients?

Me: *shakes head* I dont think so cause some you can but the other method she taught me is looking at a person and identifying a problematic area according to his aura. Dean has a darker aura around here *lightly touches his chest then his throat* its blocking a lot of positive energy, and its mostly cause he's surpressing so many emotions and problems and *sighs* so you see.. I dont think you can sit in the clinic and start staring at people

Denny: I cant, but you can. Who said we cant combine medicine with new age? People do believe in healing and maybe if I joined it will be easier for you to practice. I'll teach you more modern medicine and you teach me healing? *smiles when she agrees* and most important, you need to train both. Hey I didnt like it in school either but it comes with the job, I'll help ok? I'll make it easy for you *yawns some looking at Dean* man who would have thought that a little bit of that calming touch and he'd be so relaxed, I swear it like he's on drugs, he totally ignored anything anyone tried to say to make him jump out of his skin.

Me: Yeah but think of the downside, a little bit too much of it and I could make him too laid back, it could be dangerous but thanks

Denny: *nods* anyway *gets up, grabs a blanket and wraps around her* dont catch a cold and get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow *smiles mysteriously then turns to go back to where Moon is*

Me: Denny? She would have made a great queen, wouldnt she? Ingrid that is.

Denny: *lays Moon down, her head in his lap and gently holds her in his arms, her head close to his chest* hm? oh yeah. I've always liked her even though I didnt really spend much time with her. Jay did, they were good friends, yet another shocking fact huh? *quietly adds* she would have made a wonderful queen and in time, you would have too. But *looks at Moon, gently stroking her hair* people like her, like yourself, like Moon.. you dont need a crown to be royal. You already are and so much more *rests back* try to get some sleep ok? Night Shir

Me: *smiles at Denny, whispering a silent thank you then turns to watch the movie, not willing to let go of Dean just yet*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next