Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 16 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 am

Me: *pulls up at the house looking up at it in amazement* wow *turns off the car and gets out looking around noticing the media off to the side turns waiting for the family then starts to walk toward the door smiles looking over at kev and shir* i'm just glad i wore jeans *looks up at denny* 1100? really that's so cool.

Kian: *picks up ez getting out of the car* wow would you look at this place it's incredible *starts walking toward the door* that's pretty awesome
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:39 am

*crowd presses toward them cameras flashing and yelling, repoters asking questions with mikes shoive din there faces*

dEAN: *looks around and follows behind denny, feeling way underdressed* hell were all underdressed I think, hope those reporters dont ask me anything *gazes across the courtyard taking in ev erything, staying close to shir since she has most expereicen in royal precense than him* guys if we walk with shir we'll look better she knows more about this than us *nods politely to the onlookers*

Kevin: *groans* aww dammit *hisses quietly and lokos at dabi blushing* there gonan toss me out on my rear
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 am

Denny: *holds his hand up* we will not be answering questions or taking interviews at this point, thank you *approaches them slowly smiling and nodding his head as they quietly make their way up to the crowd, passing by men and women on both sides of the trail who slight bow at them until he reaches the entrance, turns around and nods at them, making a short statement in Italian*

Me: *stops a few feet away from where Denny and Moon are standing and watches them curiously* I bet she's terrified *looks at Kian smiling then at Sam some* aww Dean totally not true, I've never been to anything like this before. Makes you proud doesnt it?

Last edited by closemyeyes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 am

Me: *takes kev's arm holding close keeping quiet* you look great babe dont worry about it *rubs his arm following denny smiling politely to the media blushing* i bet she is

Kian: *looks over at the press then moon and denny then shir* yeah i bet she is but she will do great. *adjust ez in his arms and smiles*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:45 am

Me: its looks pretty good and well kept up for being built that long ago Denny. its looks like something out of a fairy tale really and I cant believe were staying here *looks at the reporters nervously and smiles at them but keeps close to everyone and walks further to the castle, nods some at the crowd and listens to Denny*
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 am

Denny: *smiles at them* courtesy to my wife, I ask to address you in English as well. It is an uplifting feeling to be back here in Tuscany. I look forward to the coronation ceremony this weekend and hope you will all be able to attend, we would be more than happy to welcome you all *stops when a gentleman in a suit steps up and slightly bows at him* prince Denny, if I may *nods when he is given permission and turns to look at Moon* How do you enjoy the country so far My lady? And if I may, your pedigree is? *holds up pen and notepad*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 am

Dean: Can you blame her? hell im nervous and were not even the main people or anything *follows behind them and nods as one triues to question himm hoping they get inside soon*

Me: *is about to try to say something in Italian, but decides agains it blushing and gives s polite way* nicely done sweetie *Stops and looks at the man, clearig her throat nervously and smiles* To be honest sir iv never been out of the united statres but so far, form what iv seen its extrmely beautiful and I lok forard to seeing more of it. *looks at gi oncfused at pedigree* well im american good sir if thats what you mean *gives a tiny polite laugh* but I come from an Irish bloodline as well as french I think

Kevin: *nods tro davi* thanks but were undersresse admit it *raises eyebrfows at how old the place is*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:58 am

Me: yes i know we are but i'm not trying to think about it or the fact that i'm wearing flipflops *pinches him secretivily* thanks kev now i feel nervous

Kian: *watches moon nervously and wraps an arm around heather keeping her close*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:00 am

Kev: ouch! davi...*aqeezes her hand* moons french?

Dean: *shakes his head* well thats a decent responce, what the hell is pederee though? kian hetaher you know? 8raises eyebrows questinigly* where sam?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:02 am

Me: yeah she probably is pretty nervous but Moon will do a great job and will get through this *gives Moon an encouraging smile when the reporter asks her questions* you look great Davi, Kevin. we might be underdressed but you still look pretty good *stays close to Kian watching Moon and Denny nervously* I'm not exactly sure what pedigree is Dean
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:04 am

Me: uh oh, yeah well, their english isnt at its best Moon, tell them youre.. *tries to think fast* tell them youre the daughter of prince err.. *looks around trying to pick on ideas* John Winchester the third of the house of Winchester of umm.. Astoria? yeah go with that *shakes head but breaks into a smile all of a sudden* hey awesome *points up ahead just as everyone suddenly takes a bow*

Hell house - Page 16 B67aaa54
James: *stops behind his son* Good evening everyone *nods at them as if signing they could get up* Dont let me interrupt you my dear, please *gestures his hand for her to continue*

Last edited by closemyeyes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:05 am

Me: thanks heather *looks over at kev* sorry babe didn't mean to pinch you that hard *shrugs to dean* i have no idea *looks around trying to find sam wanting to talk to him* i saw him get out of the car but i dont know what happened after that *notices james and looks over at shir then looks back at james watching him slightly*

Kian: *nods to james and takes heather's hand*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:10 am

Me: Kian! *whispers to him through clentched teeth, glad they're not standing close to the royals* you dont nod at the king, they're not supposed to know we're informal with them, not at this event anyway *chuckles, looking all around to see if Jay might be around but sees neither him nor anyone who might fit to be Denny's sister*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:12 am

Kian: *jumps slightly looking over at shir* oh sorry, i didnt know. *smiles a little looking around*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:14 am

Me: *looks at shir and raises an eyebrow, but nods giving her s small smile, eyes widen and turns to see james, growing even more nervous. licks her lips and gives the reporter ehr best smile* Actually im the daugher of prince Winchester, of the hird house..of winchester, Asteria. *thinks and tries converting that to Italian*Im la figlia del principe John Winchester, della casa dei thirs del Winchesters, asteria
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:15 am

Me: *looks over at Shir and notices James and watches him for a moment, then quietly whispers to her* is it better if we bow to him Shir? *takes Kian's hand, looking around for Sam and smiles at Moon at her response to the question* that was pretty good in English and Italian
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:18 am

Denny: nice, you just said youre a pigeon of princess john winchester of the third house of the winchesters, Asteria. Moon where the hell is Asteria? *tries hard to wipe the smile off his face*

James: *holds his hands up* The prince and his guests will now enter the castle and will ask for privacy. A press conference will be held later on today in the presence of the prince and his wife *turns to Denny and moon, picking her hand and kissing the back of her hand lightly*

Me: bow to him when he kisses your hand and dont say a word just follow Denny inside no we dont need to Heather, we're too far away. If we stood close to the celebs over there, we should
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:23 am

Me: *bites her lip as nausea washes over her* good grief not now *shakes her head slightly taking a deep breath then smiles to james as he kisses her hand bowing to him before casually walking inside after denny*

Kian: *bows to james adjusting ez and turns to walk inside*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:25 am

Dean: *tries hard to not smile* well...she uh didnt do half bad, course the bowing part is going to be a problem, she hates bowing to any authorioty figure, do we go in next? or wait for some signal? *looks at everyone*

Kevin: *rubs davis hand and sighs* never would of thought denny was this famous here, kinda mind bobbling isnt it?

Me: *bows slightly and smiles at him and turns gatfully leaving the press behind and eyes widen hearing denny and mentally kicks herself* oh dammit!..im sorry and I have no idea, shirs coaching me through, SHIR, you so rovk and I owe you big time
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:28 am

Me: alright Shir, I was just checking because I dont want to do anything wrong in front of all the royalty and celebs here *looks over concerned at Davi as she gets pale* you did great Moon. I'm not sure Dean, I think we just follow James, Moon and Denny when they go in
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 am

Dean: *bows slightly as he apsses james into the castle*

Kevin: *letsbdavis hand go and bows best he can somewhat nervous himself and looks around as they go in*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 am

Me: yeah we go in *turns around tugging on Sam's jacket* come Sammy, lets go in ok? Sorry I cant hold your hand *exhales nervously as they walk in Denny and Moon's footsteps through the heavy wooden door and sighs in relief once its shut behind them* thank god I thought that would never be over with. I feel so stupid for coming here like this

Sam: *walks in everyone's steps but stops for a moment and looks at the crowd not minding that he's being video taped for the evening news as he thinks he hears something. Looks over trying to locate it but realizes its nothing. puts his hands into his pockets and continues walking ahead*

Denny: *lets go of her hand* well you did good. I'm sorry their english isnt all best *shakes his head* I should have coached you how to speak to reporters, they're going to have some invasive questions tonight *sighs* anyway come on guys, tour part 2 *smiles wide*
Hell house - Page 16 2b06c3b0
This is the inside of the castle, its a bit remodeled but hey, it had to be done. Lets go through the gates, I want to show you something..
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:34 am

Dean: Hye were a hansome bunch *smiles at his sister* well mybe not to them but..*ooks at sam hesitantly and nods at the others to follow, follows denny and whistles under this breath* denny this is so cool looking

Kevin: *wraps arma lightly around davis waist as they get lead into the inner part of the castle* wow what a campout we could have out here huh? plush grass and plenty of space. denny you dsont have a roller coaster hidde here do yuo?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:37 am

Hell house - Page 16 Bscap0037-1
Denny: *points* see that castle over there? That's where the coronation will be held, that's where we keep the royals stashed *chuckled* thank god they cant hear me and.. *stops* no Kevin, but there's something better than a private roller coaster *winks and continues*

*walks further until they arrive at a modern looking building*
Hell house - Page 16 DRP20-20Toscana-Type20C20-20Toscana
This is home *smiles, relieved* ah come on dont look disappointed. You just think its small because you havent seen the other side of it. Its to distract tourists and make them think its a government office so we wont be bothered *holds onto Moon's hand and walks towards the side of the house, taking the path which leads to the backyward only when they arrive there, a new front is revealed*
Hell house - Page 16 6fb77a9d
Now THAT's my home *grins* what do you think?

Last edited by closemyeyes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:37 am

Me: *sighs in relief as they get inside and takes another couple breaths before gasping and the largness of the area* wow this place is huge denny your house is amazing*looks over at sam frowning seeing how quiet he is*

Kian: *sighs in relief and moves ez to the other arm looking around* woow no kidding shir so do i *looks up at the house* nice denny this is great
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 42 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 42  Next