Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 29 of 42 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 29 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:20 am

Dean: *looks at denny just shakling his head* sammy wait man...let me I got everyione into this ill help her *Takes the knife* hetaher this mgiht hurt ok? *takes it and starts slicing her skin being gentle as he can and pulls the arrow head out, then starts io ehr other arm* well I got 9 lives becuase this si what the 50th time iv been electrocuted? *sighs* I wish i knew, shir said he was in bulgaria still my guess is your dads with him./ shir can you sit on the couch adn wait for me please? I need to talk to yoi

Me: Shir come here, i can help if your hurt, did an arrow hit you *leans down and kisses dennys forhead* yeah ditto, kian need helpo? *loks at shir managing a smile* that was cool shir, your tapping itno new pwoers, dont be afraid of them and you saved dennys life os *hugs her gently then falls back on teh couch*

Kian: nah..just exhausted and ahing everywhere, damm lightening

Me: yeaaaah sorry guys I really am didnt knwo he would throw it back. sammy..mind if I doctor you, if you need dit that is, werent hit were you
sparkle
sparkle

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 am

Sam: Thanks Dean *waits until he's done pulling out the arrows then applies the spray, forming a clotting layer of medicine to help the bleeding stop* should be as good as new tomorrow *moves over to Moon* well I doubt you can do anything about the shaking of my hands *shows her* I guess we all get hurt from your electricity in different ways besides he gave me one hell of a headache when i tried to turn

Me: *comes back downstairs with a syringe and tosses to Moon* the venom for the snake bite, just in case. You can handle it Moon? *sits on the couch smiling some hearing Dean's 9 live hypothesis and cant help but chuckle though tries to hide it, hugs Moon back* thanks but im not afraid of them, I'm just not good at using my powers, they're passive. so nothing to do there.

Denny: *lays back on the couch staring at the ceiling, trying to think of how to contact his dad or Jay* i'll try tomorrow morning and if nothing, we're getting out of here. man this bite's making me nauseas
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:34 am

Me: *bites her lip and holds back tears when Dean is getting the arrow heads out* hey dont blame yourself for all of this Dean...but you should rest when youre done *holds onto a pillow as best she can while he continues* thanks Sam, I'm sure it will feel better tomorrow. its alright Moon, you had no way of knowing that he would do that
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:34 am

Dean: there you go heather almost goopd as knew *grunts and rubs his chest* moon you sue youtrpower bnear me again and im gonan hang you im not joking *sits down by shir and looks at denny concerned* damm moon better get that in him *sighs* shir can we talk before bed please?

Me: *atches it barely and looks down at denny stroking his face* I thought your wolf side could fight it?...ok iv never given a shot butt..hold still sweetie. does it matterwhere I inject it? *looks at sam and kisses his cheek* yeah Im sorry, we were all stupid to go *sigfhs* really?... shit your powerfulk when evil so..to block you fomr that...thast just scary
sparkle
sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:41 am

Sam: *brings a blanket and tucks Heather* here,, if you fall asleep i'll carry you to your bed ok? *sits next to her, resting his hand on her back, stroking it gently*

Denny: yeah but last i checked snakes do kill wolves *pulls the back of his pants some, blushing* hey go gentle on me. Hey Dean you shoujld try more electric therapy, one day you might get used to it and become immuned, if not, then at least you wont need shock treatment when they put you in a mental hospital and you try to convince them that ghosts are real

Me: *nods and gets up* sure, I was going to go to bed anyway. Good night guys *heads up the stairs to her room*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:47 am

Me: thanks Dean, it feels much better than it did. and thanks again Sam *shakes head* have you tried sleeping here? all night long I heard howling and moaning and seeing shadows in our room *looks over at Denny* I can tell this is the scariest place I've ever had to spend the night in, so maybe we can get out of here tomorrow. goodnight Shir, I hope you sleep alright tonight
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 am

Sam: *smiles* somehow Heather I dont think we will leave here so soon.. dont worry I'm sure your dad will protect you at night
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 am

Dean: *gets up with effort and walks by denny and moon* moon make it hurt ok? *chuckles and follows shir upstairs and sits o ehr bed* your rooms even creepier than mine. *sighs and rubs a hand over her face and leans against her hadboard and begfins ently* the other day...I knew why you were down. been about a year hasnt it? *looks at her sadly* im sorry I should of been there for you more, just with everything sand getting ready I didnt get teh chance *holds arm out in case she wants to snuggle to him*

Me: *shakes head amused* ohhh in the tush huh? oh now dont blush denny, iv seen alot mroe than that sheesh. *carefully injects the antivenom until the last drop is in and tosses needle on the table shuddering* ick...there..you good? didnt hurt you did I? *brushes hair fomr her face* heather you gonan be ok kiddo?

Kian: dang sam you must of got hit harder than us your hands ahgre shaking *rumagges in his bag he dropped by teh coch and tosses him some aspirin* here man. *goes to sit on heathers other side* want some heather, the pain will take awhikle to fade *checks her arms* somehow denny I think comign ehre was a trap too, we have no way to leave, there kjeepign us here until ouir bones are there forks and spoons

Me: Kain! 8shiudders* right now I wanna be ghome in kansa in my bed..I miss claeb, bobby too everyone
sparkle
sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 am

Me: I kind of get that feeling too Sam but it never hurts to wish you were at home or could at least leave here. *smiles at Moon* she wants to be home too. yeah I'm going to be ok Moon, are you alright? and it seems strange that you cant get a hold of your dad or brother Denny, like there is something keeping us from contacting them *turns to Kian and shivers* I didnt need that image in my head but yeah I would love some aspirin or something to take a little of this pain away *takes some from him*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:02 am

Me: *takes his hand and makes her way to him* its ok.. besides you and Sam no one really knows anyway. Its nothing I can just announce to the world, but its hard. It was hard when Sarah was pregnant so I stayed away from her a lot and I really didnt want to. It was hard when she gave birth, its hard when the babies are around, its hard when Sam's holding them, and it was really hard yesterday when *stops* when Davi and Kevin were all excited about their ultrasound and the pictures because like I told Sam, all I could think of is that if things had gone different yesterday we wouldnt be in Italy, but at home, probably throwing Dean Jr. his 1st birthday party *sighs and snuggles up holding onto him* its getting better, just some days make harder than others. and now that I'm over Chris, I just miss him and knowing he wont ever be back is some days hard *rubs her eyes tiredly* I know you need to go to bed too but stay for a bit? just until I fall asleep? im tired from all those dreams.. and Dean.. thanks *tries resting her hand over his chest to try and heal the pain but the moment she feels his heart beat pulls away like she just got burned and so instead just pulls blanket over her and takes his hand, soothing his pain that way*

Denny: No, they're supposed to join us, you'll see Kian, OUCH! that was SO uncalled for, youre a mean nurse *pulls his pants up* anyway we're on 30 days with no sex reemember? so dont go drooling all over my butt *turns and snuggles his head in her lap sighing* if you want me to sleep upstairs, carry me there please cause im not moving from here. might as well bring a blanket *turns his head towards her body and without realizing it, falls asleep*

Sam: *yawns* dunno about you guys but I'm heading for bed *kisses Heather's forehead then moves over to Moon, kissing her forehead long* thanks for shocking me, its an electrifying sensation each time anew.. sparkle *heads for the stairs* join me if wolfie there has cold feet*

(night Heather, drive safe tomorrow and good luck on wed. Moon youre my idol night babe go get some rest)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:14 am

(Awwww lol I didnt do nuffin. Night shir have a goo d day at school and dont let any wenches get to you. heather, dont work too ahrd, it not good for you ya know..lol *husg* night night)

Dean: *watches his sister fall asleep guilt consuming him wishing he had never led his family into that valley today, sighs wrapping arms arnd him and smiles thankfully as his chest pain goes away replaced by warming sensation, moves his hand wandering if his would connect with hers and puts on on her back to take away any pain she might have* I only wish I could take away your emtionla pain too baby girl.....*leans and whispers* you would of made a good mom *pauses and lays beside her* dont leave m ok? *takes her hand and fallas asleep finally*

Me: WHAT?? *looks at him* when did we decide this? I didnt agree to that *huffs and looks at kian and heather* boy is evil im telling you. *screams as a hideious black ghost soars through the room knocking furtniture over* dammit!..*groans* I hate this place *nods to sam* I mgiht sammy goodnight, *adds quietly* I lvoe you. *leans down and wraps blanket around denny kissing his cheek* im gonan keep an eye on you incase you get worse otr something *loks at hetaher* yeah, the pains fading, im good I think...i tired though you get some sleep ok? im gona stay down here with denny. night kian

Kian: night sam, night moon *gets up and jumops as a chair sails by crashing into the wall* UGH!.. thats it *goes slowly over to heather picjking her up* come on kiddo, sleep for you, those wounds have to deal, ill watch voer you ok? nothing gonna get you *carries her upstairs and lays her in the bed and lays down beside her, praying more herbs on his wound and hers, then kisses her forhead* night sweetie, wake me if you need too ok?
sparkle
sparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:30 am

Me: I hope youre right about that Denny because I'm still worried about the fact you havent been able to mind message them yet, hopefully you can tomorrow and they are alright *kisses Sam's forehead* goodnight Sam, I love you *screams as a chair goes flying across the room* this whole place is scary, creepy and dangerous *sighs shakily* I'm glad youre feeling a ittle better Moon and the pain is almost gone. goodnight *goes upstairs with Kian and lays down in the bed, kisses his cheek and pulls the blanket over them both* I'll wake you up if I need anything, I love you daddy *snuggles up to him and eventually falls asleep after the pain fades away some*

(goodnight Shir *hugs* I hope you have a good day tomorrow. goodnight Moon *hugs* I'll try to not work too hard. I'll see you all hopefully sometime Wednesday, I'll miss you all and will be thinking of you all. Have fun)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 am

(wow you guys have been busy Smile Morning shir :hug: have a good day, Night moonie :hug: i'll see you both tomorrow after i get off work. night heather drive safe and good luck see you when you get back :hug:)

Me: *steps down into one of the rooms and tests her power slightly noticing it's slightly stronger than normal shakes her head stopping after a few minutes think that it is just her imagination and walks back up the steps crawling in next to kev stroking his arm slightly before resting her head back on his chest*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 am

(I've just been to Moon's profile and added her as a foe..Hell house - Page 29 B28a5c02 I dont even know what that is but it seemed cool Hell house - Page 29 1a87ec76 kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Moon .. didja see?? how cool is this smiley? -->Hell house - Page 29 08589faf reminds me of your gray one.. Hope youre all feeling better and hey. lets go back to original HH... someone's just returned from the dead and it aint Jenna...*enter spooky sound*)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:42 am

Busy... you mean got our asses kicked.. again. I'll have to sit in class today and figure out how to win this thing Hell house - Page 29 B28a5c02.. I'm hungry too and I just woke up Hell house - Page 29 B28a5c02.. anyway imma see you when we meet hopefully later on today.. and now a good night message for Moon Hell house - Page 29 B28a5c02
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:02 am

Denny: *wakes up in the middle of the night when a moaning sound comes from down the corner. Already feels his heart beating faster as the moaning continues and sounds like a ghost* Moon... *nudges her* get up.. Moon get up I mean it.. there's something down there. *looks at her as she sits up sleepy some and looks down the hall and just like he's e xpected, a minute later she's alrready on her feet ready to run. Grabs their blankets and hurries with her upstairs but stops her when she goes to their bedroom* are you nuts? no way I'm not sleeping in there alone!!! *bursts into Sam's room to discover something floating close to the ceiling of the room what seems to be some white sheet or blanket and feels his insides rebelling at the thought of what that might be

Sam: GUYS!!! thank GOD youre here!!! *throws rock salt at the blanket as it disappears momentarily then grabs his pillow blanket and mattress* the hell im staying here alone *hurries out the door and into the other room where Dean and Shir are, throws mattresses on the floor and starts salting the doors and window just in case*

Dean: what the hell?? *sits up sleepily watching them all hurry inside* oh come on dont tell me you were scared of.. *hears a woman's moan that freezes his blood* sob!!! Shir.. *moves her some* come on wake up.. we're going to join your siblings and one big good wolf. *sits sleepy her next to Sam, then pulls the bed to the side of the room and throws the matresses onto the floor joining them* I have this place or havent I told you before?

Sam: I'll second that. Moon sleep next to me please? *settles on the mattress, throwing the covers over him* its damn cold in here

Denny: yeah maybe cause of some spirits? *takes the far end of the mattress pulling shaky Moon to rest between him and Sam, throws covers over her and holds his arm over her body* shhhhhh come on snuggle up to me, its all alright ok?

Dean: *kneels next to them and kisses Moon's forehead* I'm right there ok? Next to Sam if you need me, sleep tight baby winchester *gets under the blankets just the same letting shir sleep between Sam and him and cant help but bury his head in the pillow someone scared

Sam: *turns to lay on his side, watching Moon turn and snuggle up to his chest. Sighs giving Denny an apologizing look and embarces her to him* shhhhhhhhh I'm right here, no need to worry ok?

Denny: *nods to show he's not upset and just tucks the blanket over her back so she doesnt get cold*

Me: *snuggles up to Dean's arm and sleeps for a couple of good hours..*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:09 am

Me: *wakes up some time later, feeling like she's being watched and someone whispering her name, as if calling her to open her eyes and look over. Lifts her head up from the pillow, feeling so warm and her head pounding, then looks up from her brother, noticing a figure in the far end of the room approaching slowly, holding onto a little hand of someone who's walking next to her taking his baby steps. Forces her eyes to look even closer when all of a sudden realizes what the figure is*
Hell house - Page 29 Desecration02 but when she looks down to the familiar baby that's walking beside her, her mouth drops open to let out a piercing scream
Hell house - Page 29 Deaba
yet no sound comes out. Falls backwards against the bed holding onto Dean's arm tight, shivering like mad, eyes shut tight not to see that horror again* please let me Dean.. *hits his chest and tries to get him to wake up with no use* Dean please let me.. *but he wont budge. Lowers her head onto his chest craving to hear the sound of his heart knowing it will surely calm her down but when she does no sound comes in return and when she looks at him again suddenly sees a dead Dean laying beside her*

*few minutes later*

*sits up in bed panting, her face all sweaty and flushed. Looks around at everyone sleeping beside her including Dean who's breathing indicates he's live and well. Falls back agianst him trying hard to fight the tears and snuggles up to his arm, quietly sobbing*

(night night )
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm updating from HH on sn.tv

Heather wrote:(Shir that post somewhat scared me this morning. I hope youre having a good day and had a good day at school. I'll miss you all and will be playing HH in my mind on the trip there and back and probably a little in the doctors office too. have a good day everyone and have fun Hell house - Page 29 Hug9in)

Dean: *moves a little somewhat still sleepy and sees Shir crying and shivering and
puts his arm around her* hey hey calm down, alright? *sighs* this place is creeping everyone out. *strokes her hair* shhhh...you had another dream didnt you? I wish I could make them go away for you. come here *pulls her closer to him and lets her rest her head on his chest if she wants, knowing it normally calms her down and pulls the blanket over them both again* shhh, I'm not going anywhere *keeps an eye on her for awhile watching her, stroking her back gently trying to calm her back down*

Me: *wakes up a little about to get up and looks over suddenly at the door seeing some white shadowy figure standing there and screams, grabs the salt and throws it at it and watches it disappear, winces in pain a little and gets up salting the doors again and lays back down beside Kian, pulling the blanket back up over them trying to keep warm and buries her head in chest, closing her eyes tight, trying to control her emotions and nerves back down*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:13 pm

(here are some morning treats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwiV5V6qjl0
(Jensen at some party in Puerto Rico, seems to be.. dancing? In the presence of His Majesty The Rosenbaum..) I've watched this a couple of times its too funny, he looks like a cacadu Hell house - Page 29 Tongue

my bloody valentine pics: (I personally think its Dean but I wont argue with them)

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...ca671a0oda6.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...437dd0fosm6.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...c666c2eoly0.jpg
Hell house - Page 29 Wub Hell house - Page 29 Wub

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...5b4c691beg7.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...122772lofx0.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...122807loiw6.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...581224loow0.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i185.photobucket.com/albums/x233/sn...2807loiw6-1.jpg
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaand here's Jared in a snippet from friday 13th
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/06/13/watc...et-visit-video/

Me: *pulls away from his chest the moment Dean tries to bring her close, looking almost as if she dreads doing so* No.. dont please.. I'm good here *nods promising and rests close to him yet makes sure not to come any closer to his chest*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 pm

shelly wrote:
(Welcome back Star. And bye Heather. Hell house - Page 29 Hug9in Take care. Hi guys.)

*kicks her blankets to the far end of the bed, still in her sleep yet wakes up when she feels something sitting on her... tries to open her eyes, although failing then gives up after several tries* The hell is going on here? *tries to get up and finally manages to look around to see no one* You have got to be kidding me. *gets up and turns around to look at the window to see a figure dressed in white standing beside it, watching her... backs away before shooting it with rocksalt, shivering at the temperature of the room... takes another look around the room to see nothing else there and drifts back into sleep... several minutes later, hears her phone beep, indicating a new voice message... groans and starts to pick up when there's no phone by her... shakes head and tries to drift off into sleep once more*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:32 pm

(star back? that didn't seem to last long *shrugs*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:35 pm

nope and she didnt even post once.. anyway what shall we do?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 pm

so much for a new start...blah blah blah...hmmm...what can we do...we could bring the cat into hell house or well that should wait till later when we are home. maybe we could test out new powers alien affraid
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:51 pm

but i dont have new powers to test Neutral
Pebbles
Pebbles