Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

august 21st

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

august 21st - Page 2 Empty Re: august 21st

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am

Me: *nods to Davi* thats good Davi, I hope you'll get to go. you could if you wanted to invite him over to the house? we never really got to meet him that much when we were at the maldives. he seems really nice though when i talked with him a few minutes *smiles at what she got* oh i bet Dean would love that chocolate fountain but if its for Sarah we better keep him away from it. the other one is pretty too *looks up at what Shir brings over* that is beautiful Shir, im sure Sarah will love it. and i hope that we all can celebrate with her this year. i would like to *looks back at Davi* i can carry one of those if you need me too *motions to the blender and the fondue in her arms then looks up at Shir* yeah i bet we can find some nice clothes here for Nicola and Hunter. i think the school supplies the books but..now im not sure. i start junior high so..they didnt tell me i needed to buy any
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am

Me: alright well lets start with the basics, we have some time still before school officially starts so *gives Davi a nod when she pays for the fondu herself* alright, suppose its only fair to give Sarah that present from you. Thanks for getting it for her though. By the way nobody let Dean at it, it was bad enough to see him as a grandpa we dont need him high on sugar. Anyway, *steps into a nearby store, starting to look through the shelves but the more she looks the more she realizes that its not as fun without having the kids over picking out their own stuff. Eventually decides on actually getting them a couple of presents rather than their own gear, thinking she'll bring them over some time and have them pick out wha they want but while walking through the store, cant help but stop and look at something*
august 21st - Page 2 Woodydoll
oh wow.. thats the original woody doll.. Hunter's going to go mad over this
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am

Me: its really ok, i've got something in mind for her. just gotta find it. *chuckles with a nod* no kidding i can see it now, he'll have chocolate all over his face, the guys lucky he doesnt make himself sick with all the sugar he eats. *thanks heather as she helps with the bags and nods a little* its really no biggie i'm not sure we'll have all that much time. *smile some walking into the store leading austin over to pick out a backpack turning as she hears shir* oh totally they dont sell those very much any more thankfully the've got some more out now that the 3rd movie is out. ooh i bet hunter would look great in one of those cowboy hats. too bad we didn't bring them along
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:26 am

Me: Yeah, those are cool arent they? I'll get him this one just *thinks to herself its time to get the rest of the money and come back here to get it* bring him over to see it first so he can decide, but its really cool, too bad they cost a shitload. Oh sorry for cussing, Guess im rubbing off of Dean. *after picking out a couple of presents for Nicola and Hunter, goes to pay for them and waits by the cashier for the others*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am

Me: *nods* we'll try our best to keep Dean away from it *follows them out of the store when they have everything paid for, carrying one of the bags Davi hands her* yeah but you never know, he might stay longer. *goes to another store with and smiles at what Shir found* that is really cool. i bet he will love it. maybe they have a woody backpack or lunchbox he could take to school. Davi's right though, we shouldve brought them along to pick out some things
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

Me: *grins some with a nod picking up the green small backpack and picks up some crayons and paper for school that he may need and looks back to shir* sure thing i'm sure he'd love it you sure you dont want to get it now they have lay away? *nods some seeing the price* i always wondered why they made toys so steep in prices. *smirks some* nah dont worry i've probably said worse on a daily basis..trying to cut back though. *looks back to heather as she pays for austin's supplies chuckling as he smiles up to shir hugging her leg a moment* you should pick up what you need here? atleast some of these things are cheaper cuz of school.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am

Me: I think your kid wants you to buy me for school as well *looks down to him then reaches and picks him up* its alright guys, thanks but i'll buy it for him when I bring him in. Its more enjoyable for him to actually be able to chooes something and have us buy it. He gets presents all the time but this way gives him independence that he can decide to get what he wants not just what we want, its a good lesson for him too. But yeah they are pricey. Its ok though, I have some money stashed away i'll get it soon.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am

Me: yeah i will Davi. may need to stop by wal-mart or target to get a few things they dont have here but i can do it another day. i'll be back ok? *goes over picking up a few things that are on her list and goes to pay at the register, picking up the bag and joins the others* ok think i got everything i could here. are we ready to go? or need anything else while we're here?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 am

Me: *smiles as she sees shir with austin and chuckles* i bet he does, though i think you are a bit out of my price range little buddy*smiles watching as austin hugs his tiny arms around shir when she picks him up* alright no problem you've got a point austin likes it a lot better when he gets to pick out his toys or clothes then when i just pick them up..dont know how many times he's fussed over something i picked up for him. *nods to heather* sure thing kiddo *hands her her dad's card* he gave it to me just in case we went today. *leans to pick up the bags* you guys wanna pick up some food before we head back?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am

Me: *smiles at Shir and Austin then takes the card from Davi* thanks Davi, I didnt know he gave it to you but i had a little of my allowance left so its ok *hands it back to her after she's paid picking up the bags as they head out of the store as she looks between them* do you think we could go get subway? maybe bring some extra back to the house too
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am

Me: thanks Davi, I think that even if im out of your price range, i'll just settle for babysitting him pro bono next time, how about that hm?
Anyway im gonna have to skip buying food. I need to get home to do something so if you dont mind.. I can try and apparate so you guys can stay here or we can take it to go, dont want to rush you guys. Heather did you get all you need at Walmart?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am

(Hey Heather - not accusing you or anything, just saying in advance so you dont think im attacking or blaming you or anything. Did you tell moon at some point today whether I was online or not? or whether were playing on another forum or not?)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am

Me: *grins looking over to her* i'll totally take that deal. austin would love for you to babysit him sometime. *shakes her head* nah we can go ahead and head back we'll just order when we get home. i think we could all use to get back to a rest and all *follows them out to the car and backs everything in driving back toward home* when does school start again heather?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 am

Me: yeah almost Shir, there was just a couple things they dont have here but i can get them on the way to school Monday morning or after school, its not a big deal. *walks through the mall with them* im ready to go home too so we can go home now, if Davi is ready too. it doesnt matter to me if we get food or not. we could get something at the house *puts everything in the car and looks at Davi* school starts Monday, and we're in a different building this year so should be interesting finding our classes

(no i didnt tell her at any time we were playing here or you or Davi were online)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am

(alright thanks Smile )

Me: Thanks guy, much appreciated im really sorry im cutting this short but there's something I need to do kinda *after getting everything done at the mall, follows them outside and after buckling up Austin in the seat next to Heather then gets in next to Davi. As soon as they arrive home, picks up her bags and turns to them* dont mean to be rude but really need to get inside so dont mean to be rude that im leaving like this. Thanks for hanging out today *heads inside, feeling a lot more secure inside the house. After putting everything away, heads to her room, cilimbing up the stairs quickly then hurries to lay in bed hoping she can summon enough power to dream walk again*

(night guys)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am

Me: No problem at all shir, i hope whatever you need to do goes well. dont run yourself down though *hugs her gently when they back to the house* thanks for coming out with us too. it was fun and austin sure did like spending time with you. *winks to her and grabs the phone after they bring in everything hiding the presents* glad you got everything for school. you wanted subway right heather?

(night night shir :hug: :wub:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am

Me: its no problem Shir, i hope everything is alright *nods to her, looking at her a bit worried and once they get home carries in a couple of the bags, locking the door after theyre all in the house* goodnight Shir, see you tomorrow. *looks up at Davi putting her bag down on the table* yeah but only if you want it, its ok if you dont. i could make us some sandwiches instead

(goodnight Shir :hug:)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 am

Me: its alright heather i've got them on the phone anyway. *orders some for the whole family and turns back to her* not sure how much longer i can stay up i've got a few things i need to do over and get some rest, you should enjoy your last couple days of staying up late
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:53 am

Me: *nods* alright, thanks Davi. and thank you for taking us today, i appreciate it. *nods again* if you need to go to bed its alright. when the delivery guy comes i can get it and put the others in the fridge for when they want it. *sits down on the couch* i know cant believe the summer went by so fast but i should stay up late but im kind of tired and i need to take a couple tylenol so dont think i'll be staying up late tonight. have you gone back to work at the shop since we've been back?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

Me: *nods some* yeah no kidding, and no problem whichever you need to. i hope you feel better and get some rest. *shrugs a little* i have here and there with the storms going on i haven't had much time but i will tomorrow probably i need to go in at some point. *takes a few bites* are you ready for school?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 am

Me: *gets up once they have subway putting the extras in the fridge and grabs a bottle of water and a dr pepper out of the fridge and a couple tylenol from the cabinet and comes back handing the water to Davi* here you go, if you want something else i can get it. *shrugs* thanks but its alright, just im not sure why but my heads hurts more at night than at other times. *swallows the tylenol and gets the sub taking a bite* havent had subway in so long, tastes really good *smiles at her* i bet Anya and Judd are glad youre back. still would like to come by sometime to see it all finished if you dont mind. did you ever get the kids' area all done? *shakes her head* no im not ready but i dont have a choice unless i can somehow talk my dad into letting me stay at home but im looking forward to seeing Hannah and Dawson and we have most of our classes together this year
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 am

Me: *nods some thanking her* yeah they are i think they also got used to taking care of it without me which is good too. and you can come by any time you want heather we've got it all put together. i think they even started the kids get togethers..*nods some* that's good i hope you have a good time when you start, middle school can be really fun if you let it be *yawns a bit and moves to stand giving her a hug* i hope you feel better and get some rest alright? i'm gonna head up gotta put little buddy to bed and get some rest myself, sleep tight heather *heads up the steps carrying austin with her changing and getting him ready for bed*

(night heather :hug:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:49 am

Me: *smiles some* well thats good, and im sure it all looks good. maybe i can come by after school or something. i bet the kids get togethers are cool and interesting, maybe i could see? *nods* if you go in tomorrow, hope you have a good day. *nods* yeah i think it will be, looked at the school calendar and there's alot of different things they have even after school stuff *hugs her back* goodnight Davi, see you tomorrow *finishes up her sub throwing away the trash and heads upstairs, stopping to give her dad his card back telling him goodnight and goes to her room putting her bag down. once she's in her pjs gets under the blanket, turning to look out the window at the almost full moon until she dozes off*

(goodnight Davi :hug:)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: