Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 41 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:31 am

Me:*shakes head* it would be hard to get everyone to agree to that. and why would you say the h word to your dad? *yawns a little and checks her phone again*

Dean: sorry to eat and leave but i've got to get ready for work...yeah i'm not gonna be able to stop cussing sorry dav but you're just gonna have to cover little austin's ears.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:45 am

Me: yeah youre right it would be hard for everyone to do that. anyway Austin has a great mom and dad and the first thing out of his mouth will be mommy or daddy *smiles some* I dont even remember what we were talking about but it just almost slipped out *shrugs and looks up at Dean* its alright, and I guess youll have a long night there so I'll see you tomorrow sometime. Good luck and I hope you get alot of tips too
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 am

Dean: thanks heather *waves to them then heads out the door and down to the bar*

Me: thanks heather i guess we'll have to see what happens. *looks up at her* oh okay *shrugs* so do you have any ideas how you are going to look after those kids tomorrow? like telling stories or watching movies and what not.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 am

Me: bye Dean *waves to him and looks back at Davi* well they do have some toys and board games there and books. I always like reading to other people so I guess part of the time I can have like story time with them. And there was all kinds of movies, they were watching The Lion King when I went down there earlier.*smiles* I always loved that movie. So we can always have some popcorn and a movie
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:15 am

Me: that sounds cool, you guys should have a lot of fun, oh yeah the lion king kicks...butt. so does little mermaid. although i doubt kevin will let me have austin watch the little mermaid he's already pushing that he be as manly as a little boy can be, he's trying to teach him how to kick harder while he's still in the womb...*shakes her head* i'm going to have two sports fanatics on my hands.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:28 am

Me: yeah I think it will too but I bet it will be tiring. at least they have them seperated into age groups, like infants in one and toddlers in another and then little bit older kids in another. yeah...I love the little mermaid too and it always reminds me of Ariel. I know Denny had said a few weeks ago that she wasnt doing that well, I wonder how she is. Have you seen her since youve been here? well I guess every father wants their little boy to take after him and be good at sports and all those things that guys do. *smiles some* I can see Kevin buying all those little baby toys that are related to sports, like the little basketball and football and teaching him how to throw them as soon as he is able to hold them
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:43 am

Me: yeah i was wondering too. I'll talk to jay when i see him or you can. well that's good its easier to look after them when they are in age groups. *nods a little* yeah kevin is so excited about having a boy he talks to him even when he thinks i dont notice i do, he talks about what they are going to do when he's born all the games they are going to go to. how much he loves him it's so cute.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 am

Me: I havent really seen Jay since I got here but I'll ask him if I do see him. you know he used to terrify me when I first met him but he really is kind of cool but he knows how to get his point across when he has to *smiles* yeah I have seen him sometimes talk to Austin, he really is cute when he does that and I'm sure you both cant wait to hold him in your arms. I think I am going to bed, I told them I would be there in the morning sometime. Do you think we should leave this food here or put it outside the door so they can pick it up?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 am

Me: *smiles a little and looks up at her* okay, have a good time with the kids, jay chose the job because he knew you would be able to do it and that you would like it, but either way you're still a kid so have some fun while you are there. *leans up and motions her over giving her a hug when she comes over* night heather sleep tight, these are some great beds and god knows you are safe here so get some rest. I'm gonna stay out here and research for a little while longer, i'm hoping kevin or sam will call with some news soon anyway.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:18 am

Me: *smiles* dont worry I'll have fun with them too. how could you not taking care of kids while youre playing with them. unless of course they decide to play cowboys and indians and tie me to a chair then we might need to have a talk *smiles* just kidding. And I know Jay chose you for your job cause you would be great at it too. *gets up and hugs her* goodnight Davi, try and get a little rest yourself and I hope one of them calls you and they are all ok, including the twins. I'll see you tomorrow *goes to the other room and changes into her pjs and snuggles under the covers, falling asleep after a little while*

(goodnight Davi, Ez, Moon hope work went alright for you. have a good morning Shir *hugs*)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:36 am

Me: *smiles* night heather *watches her go then turns back to the computer writing things down, frowning as she finds out more and more about the ghost lady and her creatures after while puts the computer down and looks over her notes still unable to find a way to kill her reluctantly falls asleep a few hours later*

(night heather, ez *hug* *hug* night moonie hope you had a good day at work *hug* morning snoopy i hope you got some sleep this time if not try to find some time to nap when you get home *hug*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 am

(i hate not haveing a shower Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Sad Sad )

*after play with some kids say bye and walks upstairs* man all asleep *goes around and finds people but stops at shirs door stands a minute just waching finlly goes in kisses head* night shir *walks out and to were her and heather were* man missed you again sissy night sissy *frounds goes and changes in pj clims in bed with heather* hope its ok i like it her feels more homey with you *snuggles* love you sissy *kisses head lay thinking bout today and falls asleep*

(night davi heather *hugs* *hugs* night moonpie *hugs* morning shir *hugs* have a good day and hope you feel better)
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:38 am

*gets out of bed, shaken by the dream she just had. After washing her face, heads out to the porch and quietly steps out, taking a seat in a little couch, clutching her mobile phone tight but before she knows it bursts out crying, trying to keep it as quiet as she can*
(Hey Moon, you probably wont see this cause i dont think you can come on, but i over slept so couldnt leave you a message. I did get your text message.. 7 hours after you had sent it I think.. but its ok. I'm gonna head out to school. I miss you sparkle pale )
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:13 am

(no actually shir I sent that message wensday July15 around 2:30am my time lol. didnt know if you got it nor not. Good news, I got home and my mom said teh cable guy was here and hooked us back up! cheers and I went ahead an did system restore to my comp, styarted al anew and so far its working great *knocks on wood* dont wanna jinx, it, its icked me off twice, but then again ti did that before asnd tis normal. see you tomorrow, cahnces are looking good hopefully. just gotta install msn messenger again. Whats this> your internet messing up too? or were you mad about helping me with mine instead of diing homework?....*blushes* soooowy. so your dizzy...hmm I leave you for a day and you get sick on me? tsk. feel better! and I miss you too, bunches! hope the family thing went ok. Im leaving youa message and going to bed becuase im freakin exhausted *climbs in lap and falls asleep*)

John: *paces the hotel room floor after a long flight and glares at his son as he fiddles with his headset* Dean Adam Winchester if this is some joke its not funny do you *stops slightly stunned as Dean gets tears in his eyes* oh Dean...*rubs hands over his face* I cant blame you I just....I should of guessed whhe she healed so quickly, eve healers cant cure cancer, not even Priestly could *clears throat as hios vloice wavers and sits down slowly thinking foir soime time* If she had what your grandmother had..im suprised shes been able to talk or get up at all *rubs a hand over his face shaking his head slowly*

Dean: *clears throat and leans against teh wall tossing headset onto it and tucks hands into his pokcets* Dad mybe its my fault, if I had been with her I could of talked her out of it....i dont know how to feel to be honest. right now mybe im just angry...no REALLY angry.. *clneches fist and hope his dad doesnt see the etars in his eyes

John: Dean.....I knwo son, believe me. What she did weas noble, selfless...but as her father I cant, no I wont let my daughter die. You dont undserstand dean its like I have to choose between my mo and my daugher and I just cant. How can I say im glad she cured becuase i ight as well be happy my saughter is sick *covers his face at a loss and bows his head, not knwoing what to do anymore*

Dean: 8watches his dad inerved and vaguely remember s that expression fomr when he was in hell and came back to see his dad looking sao lost and alone. alks over to him slowly* Dad listen.....im scasred as hell believe me..I cant lose her, non of us can, but shes stronget than nan, iv been trying to tell myself that. shes younger and I even heard her say shes going to fight this, im assuming she already is working in a plan...jsut dont knwo what or how, unless she gives it to someone. *sighs* gues siv been an ass avoiding her but...

John: son you had tyour reasons......*sighs himself and rubs a hand over his eyes* Ill check on her before I crash im exhausted. whats this I hear about sam and kevin eklaving, some threat?

Dean: Not too sure on that dad, kevin called but was vague. Ill call tomorrow

John: cant leave you all alone for a minute, *shakes hs head* ill be in touch too, believe you me. Goodnight Dean *heads into the hall and peeks in nect door to his daughters rooma nd goes in quietl seeing ehr asleep with teh tv on. turns it off and goes to sit on her bed* what have you gotton yoursewlf into....shir honestly I wander what gpes on inside that head of yours. *leans closer seeing how pale she is and circles under her eyes and feels his heart sqeeze painfully and doesnt fight the hot ytears prickjling his eyes. strokes her hair softly* You know if you wanmted attention, there was other ways than this *jokes some, but cant smile and struyggles to not lose it* but if you thought you could leave us then your mistaken young lady, more than you know. *sighs and kisses her temple and covers her up as she shivers* Night shir...I love you. *gets up and checks on ebveryone else and heads into the roo jay assined and falls onto the bed not bothering to undress*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 am

Sam: *Is on the phone with moon* moon I have to go ok? Kevin and I are on to something adn we think we know who....yeah yeah sarah thought we were crazy but...*rolls his eyes* MOON I know what im doing..I mean we.. well be back tomorrow I hope

Me: *sighs* Sam PLEASE be careful alright? kevin too, davi will kcik his ass or yours if you get him hurt and....hello?....sammy? *growls and closes her phone* how rude.. when he gets back im so going toi *grumbles and hands the chef ehr apron* here you go chef monroe...thanks again, never thought doing a 5 layer cake could be so much damm work it was fun though *smiles some and heads otu of the kitchen, rubbing some flour off her nose, goes to shoiwer and heads into ehr bed exhausted, yet cant help but worry about ehr niece and newphew and sighs some hoping they come back soon*

Kevin: You really think its Gordan?? I mean come on man hes phycho and all but since when does he threaten babies

Sam: *looks over at him from the hotel he had rented for dirt cheap* im not taking any chances kevin, i cant lose them again and I wont. what? you dont think vi considered this is a trap? 8shakes head annoyed* Well I have, now come on *rags him inside* sarahs going to see us or else, I want to see kady and tanner alive and well, sarah too or thats phycho basatrd is not getting out fo here alive

(side note...since im workiong we can go back to sn.tv tomorrow...hehe YAH!)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:24 pm

(Shir I hope you are feeling better and have a good evening. thats great Moon about your internet, I'll keep my fingers crossed still. Have a good day and dont work too hard, I miss you. Davi, Ez have a good day :hug:)

Me: *wakes up and looks over at Ez, rubbing eyes some* I feel like I never see you anymore *kisses her forehead and gets up putting the blanket around her again* love you sissy *goes and checks on everyone and gets in the shower and gets dressed and heads downstairs to the kids area and walks inside seeing a little girl in there about 4 and sits down to play with her a little while eventually seeing more kids show up*

(I'll post on both Moon just in case. have a good day guys :hug:)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:35 pm

*wakes see heather gone* missed her gain *quity goes to shower*

( have a good day heather *hugs* hope you feeling better shir)
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Me: *yawns getting up and takes a shower getting dressed then grabs a couple muffins from downstairs and walks up to shir's room knocking on the door* hey shir, you awake, i've got some chocolate chip muffins.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:06 pm

*turns around looking at the door and eventually calls back* Yeah I'm awake, door's open Davi *rests back against the window ledge, yawning some*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Me: *steps inside the door setting a tray on the table* i've got muffins and hot chocolate, perfect for a rainy day like this one. *looks up at while settling down in a chair* did you sleep alright? you look like you've been up for a while
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:12 pm

Na just a little while ago, just didnt feel like coming downstairs. How come youre baking so early in the morning?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Me: oh okay *shrugs a little* no reason really i've just been pretty bored out of my mind lately, i finished all of the work i need to do but i'm stuck at the house so i need something to do besides sitting around all day.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Tell me about it. That's why I wanted to try school but my dad thinks otherwise *shrugs* at least you'll be busy soon when the baby finally arrives and you'll be wishing for a day off
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Me: yeah that's true, i have a feeling austin is going to be a handful. *looks over at shir* you aren't letting your dad stop you from going to school are you? i mean i know that he always says hunting comes before everything, but that doesn't mean you dont have the right to go to school and do something for yourself.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Why would Austin be a handful? Because of what's going on with Tanner or? Eh *Cancels with her hand* I already did, you heard my dad the other day. It's really ok we're already used to think very lowly of ourselves. Can't even do anything that will satisfy the guy so *shakes her head* besides if we have to hunt during the morning then i cant be at both places at the same time right?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next