Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 40 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 am

Me: well I have a pretty good feeling that you will be great at it *smiles some* yeah I think he will love the idea of telling people what to do and hopefully wont give him any trouble when he is doing it *eats some of the fruit* I'm sure once Moon starts in the kitchen it will get even better *looks over at her and frowns* is everything alright? I heard Sam and Kevin went to Seattle to check on the twins. Have you not heard from them since they left?
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:37 am

Hell house - Page 40 RantHell house - Page 40 RantHell house - Page 40 RantHell house - Page 40 Rantstupid inter-tent!!!! I've wasted valuable time messing wtih it to find out whats wrong instead of doing homework!!! Hell house - Page 40 RantHell house - Page 40 RantHell house - Page 40 RantHell house - Page 40 Rant

*sits up looking around* Did I fall asleep again? How rude of me. Sorry Davi I didnt mean to *covers her mouth when yawning* Hi Heather. How's it going?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:46 am

(that sucks Shir. the internet has been awful. how did you do on your presentation?)

Me: Hey Shir, everything is going alright. And its ok you fell asleep. we understand that you need your rest. are you feeling a little better? or do you need anything?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:47 am

Me: *shakes head* no i haven't, they said they would be back by now too. *huffs a little then smiles looking over at shir* nah dont worry about it btw i brought some chinese *grabs a crab rangoon chowing down* yummmmmmy...have you heard from sam any shir?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:53 am

Hi Heather, yeah i'm feeling better, thanks but I'm good *leans over to smell Davi's food* that smells like Dean's feet after a long-5-days-with-no-shower-hunt *smiles some, pulling back* na thanks I dont want to eat chinese, I'll stick to dairy *leans forward and grabs a little cottage cheese box* Have I heard from Sam? *looks around, screwing her face* nope.. he hasnt left any voice mails in my head sorry. why?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:59 am

Me: *screws her face up thinking about it then shrugs* oh well i'm hungry and i didn't finish most of my breakfast, ez practically said i was eatting too much. *huffs a little and makes a face then looks over at shir* well sam borrowed my husband and flew off to seattle to check on the kids cuz he got a text saying something bad. i'm a little worried.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:01 am

Me: thats not good they havent called you Davi. I'm sure they are ok, maybe they just havent had the chance to call yet. *looks over at Shir and smiles some* alright, well there is some yogurt too if you want some *shakes head* and after you said that about how the food smells it kind of puts me out of the mood for any chinese
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:03 am

Well youre not eating too much, youre eating for two there's a difference although you should probably check your weight and baby position and all the pregnancy tests you should go through. Sam took your husband? that sounded a little wrong but I thought I heard something last night, wasnt sure if its real or just my fever playing tricks on me. So they havent made contact yet huh? hopefully by tonight. If not I'm sure Dean will nkow what to do *turns to look at the TV* damnit SN is over.. well sorry Heather but you could try to order something else from room service
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:09 am

Me: eh..hmph..another thing i was supposed to do...find a person to do all that pregnancy stuff, denny doesn't remember any of that stuff, gypsies aren't a go, normal doctors dont understand the progression..then i've got to the library sometime to look up this ghost lady both things i was gonna do with my two hubbies and do the fashion show...how did i get so booked? *shakes her head a little stopping her rambling* there's another one on after this i put in the sn dvds.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:13 am

Me: well thanks to Davi another one is coming up, now you can watch it anytime you want on DVD *shakes head* its alright, there is plenty of other different kinds of food that Davi brought up here. I already had some fruit and these little bite size sandwiches look pretty good too *takes one of them and looks at Davi and Shir* do you think Jay might now some doctors that can look after your pregnancy?

Last edited by Heather on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:15 am

oh Davi that sounds terribl... *pauses* wait you have the SN DVD's?? *eyes light up* no kidding! ok ok go back to route 666, that body's too good to miss! and then Heart.. *smiles* what? his brother's half naked there. Besides its not so hard to tell if the baby's changed its position, you just have to press with your hands *makes gestures with her hands, showing her* and see if you feel less pressure on the top versus more towards the bottom and feel the sides, check for heart position.. you know the standard care. That's so easy that even I know that. Youre hunting another ghost? *sighs desperately* I was hoping for a little cut back esp since we're so far away from home
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:22 am

Me: *smiles* I'm surprised you also didnt want to see Skin too, he did have his shirt off there too but then *makes face* it went downhill from there. I didnt know shapeshifters did that. *sighs* I guess we cant really get away from the ghosts and other SN stuff no matter where we go. if you need any help researching Davi I can help you
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:24 am

Me: *looks up at her* you do actually i made sure to pack them cuz i knew you'd want to watch them and if we want to stick to one season you go route 666 for jensen then hell house for jared half naked and just out of the shower he even flexes his peck *shakes her head trying to focus* oh coool thanks *does as she shows her and smiles a little* eh dont worry about it i'm going to take care of it it's my problem anyway..its the ghost lady responsible for rachel's death she wants to come after me, you and moon in about a month but no way in frickin hell is that happening *looks over at heather* pardon my french *looks down at her belly* you too austin i dont want your first word to be some cuss word
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 am

*sinks in the couch watching as jensen comes on route 666* he's so perfect in so many ways thats its a sin looking that good! ah another ghost who wants to come after us. Let it come, It'll have to take a number in turn to kill me *rests her head backwards watching tv quietly*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:37 am

Me: dont worry about i\'ve got it covered. *finishes up her food and rubs her tummy*eh have you seen jared, now that man is a masterpiece a little huffy though

Dean: *walks into the room plopping down on the couch next to heather and dav and grabs some food digging in* hey guys

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:39 am

Me: eh its alright Davi, I've heard alot worse than that before. thats horrible that the ghost that killed your friend is coming after you three but none of us will let anything happen to you or Moon *turns to Shir* or you either from some ghost or cancer or anything. hey Dean
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:44 am

yeah well.. I dont think I can take on going through that again, having someone I know turn to the other side especially if its one of my family members. *looks over to where Dean is then returns to look at the TV, slowly changing her position from sitting to laying down*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:50 am

Me: hey no one is dying on my watch...i'll be so bitchy and what not that, that death will be to scared of me to come near any of you all. got it? *motions to all of them making sure they understand*

Dean: *looks over at shir and sighs a little before looking back up at the tv*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:52 am

Me: *keeps on looking at the TV* Davi you just said the B word after promising austin that you wont cuss
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:56 am

Me: I dont think, well I know that no one wants that to happen again Shir, to any of us. And it wont happen this time, we wont let that happen *nods at Davi* and if that ghost knows whats good for her she wont come anywhere near you guys *looks over at Dean* are you looking forward to your new job?
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:57 am

Me: oh damn *gasps and covers her mouth* i did it again, this is gonna be hard hmph i was just trying to get a laugh at of you...any of you.

dean: *smirks looking over at dav and shakes his head a little* trust me you wont be able to stop cussing not for even a couple days. *looks up at heather* yeah i am i'm gonna start with the bartending tonight.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:04 am

Thanks Heather, I wish that were true though. *gets up from the couch, heading tiredly towards the bed* by the way you said damn Davi. If you dont stop there's always the swear jar. At least that will save us enough money for a new home *lays down in bed pulling covers over herself then holds her snoopy doll in her arms, close to her chest* good night guys

(im starting to feel dizzy again so im gonna go. just finished my homework. the presentation went good Heather, thanks for asking. take care. nite)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:09 am

Me: *smiles* I guess its going to be harder than you thought Davi. like Shir said you could always start some swear jar where everytime you cuss you put money in it. but hey maybe as long as you dont cuss around him after he is born it wont be his first word. But he might pick it up from any one else in the family *looks over at Dean* that sounds good, I bet youll make some good tips. *looks up at Shir and nods* well I hope it is true, goodnight and sleep well

(goodnight Shir *hugs* I hope you feel better and I'm glad your presentation went good. Have a good day at school tomorrow)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 am

Me: *laughs*i might have to try that but then again if he doesn't hear it from me he'll hear it from kevin or dean or sam or moon....so on and so forth *smiles* night shir sleep tight *watches her go and lays back against the couch pulling he laptop out so she can do a little research*

Dean: *watches as shir goes then gets up a few minutes later after she's fallen asleep and covers her with a blanket and kisses her forhead stroking her hair a little before coming back out*

(night snoopy :hug: :wub: i hope you feel better and get some sleep tonight sweet dreams)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:27 am

Me: *laughs* maybe we should start one of those jars and anyone that says a cuss word they put money in it. *looks over at Dean* no offense but you might put alot of money in there if we did. *shakes head* I'm surprised I havent let slip any even though I did almost say the H word to daddy last week
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next