Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 7 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am

*sits looks at sam* have what? yah well does hawaii cout *waves to JW*
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:00 am

Me: *smiles* yep we did sam *takes sam's other hand and smiles looking over at shir noticing what she is doing rests her head on kev's shoulder waving to john while watching the veiw out the window* does anyone else have the urge to stick thier head out the sun roof?

Kian: yeah i just got my updated the other day *chuckles looking over at dav* part of me does the other part is just too tired *looks over at ez* hawaii is part of the u.s.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:00 am

Me: *waves to John* bye John, see you Friday and have a safe flight *leans back in the seat* thanks Shir, is your knee feeling better today? *looks over at Sam* well actually its not exactly. first time we will actually remember it though. daddy told us a few weeks ago that we went to Ireland shortly after we were born. you seem a little nervous and excited Denny, just take some deep breaths *holds onto Kian's hand tight trying to calm her own nerves down a little* well you go right ahead Davi and stick your head out and I'll watch you

Last edited by Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:00 am

Sam: Na Hawaii doesnt count. That's just like going to Mexico. You've never been to Europe before. Those people are something else *chuckles and looks at Davi* yeah probably Kian. He always does that
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:03 am

yah he said at a mouth after we were born we went to irlend thats when the thing found us...so i guess we have sam..i will if you do davi

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:06 am

Dean: *lets out his breath thinking of the plan ride* just breath drean just breath, thats right it is. Girls ytour going to lvoe it, its so different. Its been awhile since Iv been. think sam, shir and I went once, or was that paris shir? *loks ay kian* why ddint you sleep, is someting up?

Kevin: *looks atvd avi and burst out laughing* I would iof I could, but of course theres airplane hair. hey sammy boy why dont you do it. *sits back as it takes off* damm this thing has some speed to it *looks at shir and smiels gatefilly*

Me: *touches her ahnd top his chest* whoa, your are nervous *rubs back of hs neck* dont worry, were all ehre for you, lets just cioncnertat on having a good time..oh hell wjhat am I saying im gonan be a freakin queen *ruffles for her labguage book* heather I may need you to quiz me later, oh and kian do you know iorish tongue?...you know actually tis my first time out of the states too. shir dean and sam have always go to travel, so...well this is great!
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:09 am

*looks at moon* they talk diffent there *looks at denny* this is cool thanks
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:11 am

Me: *laughs* no that's okay i think i'm going to stay right here for now. *rests her head back on kev's shoulder and yawns a little*it's not kev and i's first time we went to england with rachel before she died..her aunt lives there

Kian: yeah i might but i'm too tired right now *looks over at moon* yeah i do, do you want some lessons?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 am

ok davi but the offer stands *yawns*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 am

me: You lok as tired as me davi *loks at kian nodding quickly* yah on the plane though ok? are ywe going first class? *grins and nudges denny*

Kevin: *rubs davis shoulder and loks as they get to the airport* davi didnt you sleep any last night?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:13 am

Me: just try and think of a nice and calm place Dean and youll be alright on the plane *smiles* yeah sure I'll quiz you Moon on your Italian but Denny might be better at that. I probably will suck at it, but I'll help you. I really cant get over thet fact you are going to be a queen and Denny a king. that is so awesome really and we're actually going to get to see you coronated. how many people can actually say they did that? *looks at Davi* well I would do it with you Davi but then our hair would be messed up
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 am

Me: well we've been to Ireland before, and Norway so its not as exciting for us and I've been with Kian almost everywhere *looks at him* you did drag me to every hole in the world, even the jungles in africa and south america *smiles at Moon* yeah I'm curious about Italy too. I hope we can go out of sicily and actually go Gondo.. umm how do you verb that..

Sam: Take a boat ride on the Gondolas? yeah I'd like to try that *grins in an apparent Dean sarcasm at Kevin* because if I did you'd all be laughing at me cause of my height, that's why

Denny: *takes Moon's hand in his and kisses it then sinks lower in the limo, lifting his head onto one of the couches* I'm going to take Moon to the vinyards and I bet I forgot to mention the underground caves where we keep smelly cheese. It used to be cellars for the mob and back in the ancient days for prisoners or punishments.. yeah there's a lot of history about tortures and the whole works so I bet you guys would run into a ghost or two
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:17 am

Denny: *looks out the window realizing they're almost at the airport* hey guys your tickets *hands them in a plastic folder* dont open it yet ok? there are lots of papers there, visa and stuff, you dont want to mess it or accidentally lose them or youre staying behind *smiles when the car pulls to a stop at the front gate* that's us.. shall we? yeah Moon *laughs and taps her head* first class indeed, I hope you'll like the peanuts

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 am

*looks around* this is cool *looks out window* you gonna sleep on the plain davy daddy moon shir sam sissy dean denny *takes it* ok
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:23 am

Dean: *shakes his head* eh dont listen to her guys she loved it *looks at his sister* aw come on admit it you did even africa was pretty good, we helped build that shelter. *looks out window* were here already? man that was fast. *rus hand throgh his hair* thanks heather I survived the other ones right? *looks at denny* uh...with teh vampires I think we'll have our hands full you told kian hetaher and sahir yet? its not pretty guys and we all need to agree on it. *helps shir out*

Kevin: yeah thats us *opens the door and takes his folder getting out with davis help and stands up putting shjades back on* dang that light is bright oy mybe its just me. *wraps arm arond her* sounds nice sam *kisses davis temple and whispers* hey mybe we shold take a romanticv cruise just us? *heads toward the building with her* someones getting ourt bags right?

Me: wow that was fast *gets out slowly* so denny do we get our bags or?..vampires what vampires? dont tell me were gonan hunt on this trip. *looks slightly concerned a sshe takes her folder* eh you just need to read fomr the book I have here heather ad thanks kian. Your lucky shir, dad never let me travel much *looks at denny and pinches his butt and smirks* uh huh I love peanuts *snickers and hurries forward before he can reliatiate*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:24 am

Me: yeah i did i'm just a little tired that's all. *looks over at heather* yeah but that's easily fixable *eyes widen* oh yeah i forgot about the gondala rides they are so romantic *looks up at kev* i'm gonna drag you onto one those, i dont care what you-*stops and smiles as he agrees to go on the boat*yay *gets out of the car as they arrive taking her ticket and getting out her and kev's passports* thanks denny

Kian: alright moon *looks up at denny taking his ticket* thanks denny *looks over at shir* yeah we have been everywhere *smiles and gets out of the car*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:26 am

Me: well as long as its not like the ghost we encountered the other day Denny at school then it might be alright. so can we go explore the underground caves too when we get there? I'm sure there is all kinds of things down there that we might find that is pretty interesting. *takes the tickets and things from him* alright I wont open it till they ask for it . It sounds like you have been to alot of different places Shir, I really cant wait to get there and see what there is to do. *gets out of the car and looks at Ez* yeah I might take a nap, its a long flight, I think 10 or 11 hours. yeah Dean you've survived flights before and it went alright *looks at him concerned* vampires? where we're going? well I guess we'll have to know more about it before we make a decision on it
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:28 am

*holds floder gets out gets bag* were to go..yah me to sissy
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:29 am

Sam: well dad never let you go because you would have run off on your own then you would have never come into hell house and would have never met Denny, think how our lives would have been without her.. *grins* damn dad made some mistakes in his life *laughs and hurries after her, wrapping his arms around her neck from behind while they look for their gate*

Denny: No I havent Dean. Better wait until we talk to my dad first, you and I. *Signs for 5 young men standing in suits as if waiting for them to get the luggage* its gate 15 you guys, dont take any wrong turns or go shopping we dont have time for that! *grabs his backpack* wait and see, im shoving the peanuts down your throat
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:33 am

*looks at guys in suit* um..ok *gives bag* oh ok denny *fallows them*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:34 am

Me: *laughs and takes kev's hand helping him out of the car* okay denny we'll try to stay focused *chuckles and starts walking toward the gate her computer bag on her arm*

Kian: vampires? *gets out of the car and heads toward the gate*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:35 am

Sam: *walks over to the gate handing the woman behind the counter his folder and passport. Smiles at her when she confirms his visa is cleared and allows him to pass*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 am

Dean: *nods to him and pullsz shiur voer* hey hey you heards the manm no shopping *chucklkes and heads over to the gate opening his evelope knowing there about to ask for them and shows him his passpord ticket and other things and nods once hes cleared*

Kev: Kian, can I ask you somethuing in a minute. oh no need ot force me davi im looking forward to it. *finally catches upm with them and opens the envelope getting his things ready*

Me: *growls* sam you so suck! *shakes head but cant get mad and laughs instead* im in too godo og mood to kick your butt *reaches back putting her hands over his arms* better get your passport ready big boy *gets her iwn and stuffs them back into her envelope nervously and goes througth the gate* ah you wish denny
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:38 am

Me: well our lives would be totally different Sam had that happened *gives the men her bag and keeps her backpack and heads inside with everyone, looking for their gate, making sure to stay close and shows the woman at the counter her ticket and folder when she asks*

Last edited by Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:39 am

Me: *smiles and hands the lady behind the counter her and kev's passport and smiles as she clears them and follows sam* hey sammy boy wait up..i know you might be suprised but not everyone is as fast as you with your long legs. *looks around* where is shir?

Kian: *hands his passport to the lady and noding thanks to her as she lets him pass*yeah sure kev, what's the question?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next