Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 8 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:40 am

*gets to gate and gives lady her folder* i hope this is right *when she says walks past*
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 am

Hell house - Page 8 Stansted-lounge-3
Denny: *stops and watches as they all walk over to the lounge and take a seat waiting to be announced their boarding time* what are you guys nuts? come on, we're going to be late! *signs towards the stairs that lead to the take off lot* true, i'll be shoving more than just those whitey, just you wait and see

Sam: Hey Wifey, I am not THAT big. Its bad enough Tanner gave me the cold suspicious look this morning. I swear that boy doesnt recognize me anymore *cocks an eyebrow and turns to follow Denny* guys you coming? *walks down the stairs and stops unsure* umm Denny? isnt there supposed to be a plane somewhere? *looks at the empty lot*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 am

Me: *goes through the gate when she clears her and catches up* I'm sure it is right sissy I'm sure Sam just doesnt want to be late for our flight Davi, thats why he's in a hurry. besides we might be late if we dont hurry *follows Denny and the rest out to the take off area* um if we are flying shouldnt there be a plane we need to board?
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am

tanner looks at you wired sam....im comming. i got little legs *fallows them up *

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 am

Dean: well sheesh you didht tell us *shakes head alughing some and heads after him* shir whya re you so quiet? arent getting baord are you? *nudges heather foeard playfully* looks alive kian, your gonan falll asleep walking. *slows down some for keb and davi and stops to the side of sam* dide theres like nothing here

Kevin: *shakes head and whispoers to davi* im shoving someting odwn deans pants later watch and see. *takes her hand coming to a stop behind dean*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 am

Denny: *rolls his eyes* umm probably because youre looking at the wrong side? *points to their left*
Hell house - Page 8 Private-jet-kids-camp-6-8-07
*walks over signing for the captain to open the stairs and turns smiling at them* hey if youre going to ride, might as well do it with style. Dad's words *smiles at Moon as he reaches for her hand* besides he said no future queen is going to fly with the commoners *looks at Dean then Sam and Kian* yeah well.. I guess he didnt know you were coming. *looks at them amused* what? Kevin acts like royalty. He's all good natured and polite. Alright board up people

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 am

oh you are kevin *laughs and walkslooks* wow denny
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 am

Me: you ready for italy*wraps her arm around shir's shoulders looking over at sam* i'm sure he knows who you are sam *looks to their left* Denny you Rock this is amazing *laughs patting kev's side* yes he is. thanks denny this is great *moves to get on the plane*

Kian: *pats both heather and ez on the head playfully then eyes widen seeing the plane* awesome a jet, this just keeps getting better and better *moves to board the plane*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 am

*pated on head looks up* see the plan daddy..lets go *walks with them* denny you calling them comminers *gets on* cool denny

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 am

Me: *nudges Dean playfully and looks at the other side where Denny is pointing and eyes widen* is that your own private plane Denny? it looks awesome. did anyone ever tell you that you are like the best? I'm sure Tanner knows who you are Sam maybe he just thinks you need a haircut cause he cant see your eyes anymore *smiles at him, then Kian and gets on the plane*

Last edited by Heather on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 am

Denny: ah there we are *breaths in a lungful of airplane smell* dont you love all that oak smell..? well everyone besides Dean. You ok man? you look greenish. So here we are you guys, pick your places and just sit down. We'll begin once the jet takes off. We'll probably have to stop and refuel on the way but I suppose we'll all be asleep and we should. Jet lag will be a killer especially since they're ahead of us time wise.

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:57 am

Dean: *burst into a grin* WHOOOA. aw come on moons gotta go first? I was birn fuirst. im kidding go on moon follows in behind her* oh this is sweet, check it out guys.

Hell house - Page 8 Privatejet2

Kevin: *goes slowly behind davi and shir and winks at denny* thanks man, gotta agree with you there *climbs up as the guy takes his hand* denny is this your dads private jet? *looks around in amazement and sits on one of tyhe couches*

Me: *takes his hand shaking head in disbelief* this is unreal, our own jet! *climbs up grinning liek crazy and looks around*

Hell house - Page 8 Privatejet
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 am

Dean: *swallows as he feels the jet start up* whoa!....*grabes the chair and sits down suprised at how comforable it is* uh...is there air sick bags in here?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:59 am

Me: *looks over the plane in awe thankful for the beds and couches then looks up at denny* can i hug you? *sits down next to kev* man these are really comfortable

Kian: i'm not blind ez yes i see the plane *walks up into the plane*wow damn this place is nice. *sits down in a chair* you gonna be okay dean?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:03 am

*clims on looks* man denny this is cool...well ill be asleep *yawns* couches too *sits down*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:04 am

Me: *looks all around in amazement and sits down on one of the couches* this is really awesome Denny. thank you so much for everything *buckles her seat belt to get ready for the take off* just try and relax Dean and everything will be okay and you too sissy. please no attitude or anything on this vacation
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:05 am

Denny: yeah I suppose, you'd be the first one to do it all day *smiles* yeah better be seated guys, this thing is about to take off *slips into one of the couches facing the others and buckles up* the only downside is that we dont have any flight attendants so we're on our own. There's a fridge with drinks and food trays and lots of things to munch on. There's also a flat plasma screen in case you want to watch any movie and no fighting over it

Me: *sits down in one of the chairs looking for the belt and buckle and puts them together* I'd like to drink something later yeah, thanks Denny. This is really outstanding.

Sam: yeah I know guys just... *sits down himself preparing for the flight* I cant believe your dad's agreeing to all of this, I cant believe youre married to my sister and I cant believe we're actually doing this
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:07 am

Kian: *smirks at heather* hey heather dont you think telling your sister to be good might be my job rather than yours?

Me: *gets up and gives him a hug* thank you for all of this denny it is beyond nice *smiles and sits back down buckling up*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:08 am

*buckles up* it will be ok dean *looks at sissy* im trying ill stay away from the window.... i didnt do anything..im gonng be good *looks at kian* im use to it daddy *looks at denny* thanks for this

Last edited by Ezra on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:09 am

Dean: plasma screen huh? *looks voer eyebrows rasing as he buckles and leans back* im really starting to feel like royalty *feels it take off and grisp the arm rest* uh ill get back to you on that kian *looks at shir* what did you have in mind anyway..becuase I could really use it

Kevin: *shakes head* well I would denny but well...im sure you kow why, but man i ogtta thank you dad *rest back and buckles up* hey kian ez...no tenstion were her to support denny and have a good time, which reminds me *looks at moon*

Me: Is there some champagnhe here, *nods to kevin* I think we should dona toast *grins and reaches over to kiss denny* hey thats better than a hug isnt it? *looks at her sister yawning* hey are you ok? youv been quit since we left *looks around all that the plush seats and high tech stainless steel fridge and takes dennys hand* yeah hes great huh and hes all mine

Last edited by Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:09 am

Denny: youre welcome Davi *hugs her back* and thats not only it, there's plenty more when we get home. Well.. my home that is *holds on tight as the plane starts taking off*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:14 am

*shuts eyes as they take off* what kevin theres no tissen
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 am

Me: thanks Denny we can help ourselves with the food and drinks. I'll pass on the food though, if I eat on a plane it makes me sick to my stomach and I dont want that. But this is really all too much you know? *looks at Sam* I'm sure Tanner knows you love him and youre his dad, maybe he's just going through a phase or something. I hope they will all be alright with Sarah and her parents while we are gone. *looks at Kian* yeah its your job to tell her to be good but it never hurts to hear it more than once. But I wont tell her again. And I know you havent done anything sissy, I'm just saying it *looks out the window* I wont tell you again *shuts her eyes when the plane takes off, taking deep breaths*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 am

Me: *nods and smiles to denny sitting back against the seat calmly as the plane begins to move and takes kev's hand looking over at shir* i think dean might need those pills you brought. *smiles a little and looks over at him concerned*

Kian: i know kevin, there's no tension anymore *buckles his seatbelt and leans back as the plane begins to take off*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:20 am

i know sissy and im use to you telling me its ok really *lookks at deanny* ill pass right now thanks
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next