Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 14 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 14 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Dean: You go ahead kevin im in no hurry *stretches himself* morning davi, im satrving *gasp and grabes onto the seat, takes a deep breath and looks at his sister* no good morning dean, hu, zip nada? *closes his eyes as plan shakes and takes her ahdn tightly* hey..uh thanks for everytign last night, i slept like a rock *smilesnat her then curses* ok i didnt think private jets could have turbulance. *nods to denny* im with you there

Kevin: Think he might need a sedative shir *chuckles and gets up looking at davi* really?..eh thats ok I can wait *heads voer to teh other side and down a small corridor and opens a door on the left, suprised its fairly bigger than a normal plane. washes his face and brushes his teeth quickly ns changes into kakhi shorts and a red t-shirt and coes back out slowly, grabbing the handle of the fridge as the plane jerks* hey guys did you know theres a whloe dinner we didnt even eat last night? anyione want anything?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Me: *shakes head and smiles* i am a little hungry but i can wait till we land i think if i eat now i'll throw up *looks over at shir and smiles a little then looks up at dean and laughs a little* doesn' matter what we're in we're still flying the same air. *rests her head back a little holding onto the couch as it rocks a little and puts her hand on her stomach*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Kevin: ugh,,,you know thats probably a good iodea id just come back up anyway *makes his way back to davi* you feel like your gonna throw up? *touches back of her neck*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Denny: Why wouldnt a plane go through turblunances? its smaller than a normal plane so it shakes more *looks at Dean laughing lightly* sorry man didnt mean to do that *pulls himself up to sit some, still holding sleeping Moon in his arms* we'll be landing soon. There's not a lot we need to do today so if you guys have anything you want to do.. because this weekend is going to be somewhat hectic *looks at Moon for some thing then leans to kiss her forehead*

Sam: *sits up on the couch looking around* morning.. or is it night? *turns around looking at Kevin* yeah breakfast sounds good but dont you want to wait until we land? I'm sure there are some good restaurants who serve nice italian breakfasts. Besides who eats meat in the morning *rubs his eyes*

Me: *turns around surprised* huh? sorry I had to get up to stretch my legs some *moves back to the couch where he's sitting and takes his hand* I thought you didnt care about those turbulances *watches him calm down* we have to tape this, dad would never believe me
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Me: *looks up at him and nods* yeah i do but i'll be okay and we should be landing soon so that's good. *laughs looking over at sam* you mean other than dean *chuckles at shir*i have my camera *grins to dean* it'll be okay dean the flight is almost over
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:01 pm

Me: oh yeah that's right.. I totally forgot about what we planned to do last night. Sorry about that Davi

Sam: You better do that cause we'll need to send it to dad via snail mail *looks at them wondering* what he didnt tell you about his reserved duty?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Dean: Your kidding right?....dad knows how I am with plans *suddenly pulls her into a tight hug* I didnt ell you your the msot awesome sister in the world didnt I? im telling you guys shes major ticklish, once her knee is healed im ticklaing erh toi death, I used to all the time aND once she almost peeed her pants. *looks over* hey geek boy, actually I do but imnot too hungry with this shaking. actually denny, are those horse races going on the Palio di diena? im pretty sure they do those inthe summer

Kevin: I know nothing much about Italy so I have nothign in mid, just tell me where the good places are. *puts hand over davis stomach* want some giner ale or something. sam you know any good places in Italy man?

Me: *mumles without opening eyes* I want to see Arch of Constantine, if we can
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Me: *looks over at shir* sorry bout what? *shakes head* no thanks *leans against kev a little her head rested against him* you feeling better kevin? *looks up at them* i cant wait to go shopping but there are a bunch of places i want to check out too
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Sam: *gets up and walks towards the back of the plane to brush his teeth, shaking his head at the selection of toothbrushes. Grabs a wrapped one and starts brushing his teeth. Once he's done changes his clothes and comes back out, shoving Denny off of Moon and falls into the chair beside her* well Kian wants to go see the tower of piza, he's convinced we're going to get free pizza there *shakes his head* but I suppose I'd like to watch the more exotic parts of the country, like if you have anything on Italian history, you know dungeons and cellars and such

Me: Sorry that I forgot about our plan to snap pictures of Dean in his sleep with all sorts of snacks sticking out his mouth you really think that now I'd tell you even if my knee got better? *turns to face him* actually I dont want to see much, there's one thing I want to do and hopefully we'll do it today and besides that anything you guys want, besides *straightens the collar of his shirt* I have a surprise for you but not until this weekend *turns around looking at Sam* dad got a reserve order? as in military reserve?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Dean: * raises eyebrows* suprise for me, ahhh you shouldnt have, but actually *clearts throat* irs ironic, got a little something of my own and no way im telling so dont even try *smiles at davi* oh were gonan be in trouble is you shir and moon buy out all the stores, with you three I can just imagine. *pulls back and taps shirs leg* so where do you wann go? *pauses and looks at his briother in shock* you kidding? dads hasnt been with them for years

Kevin: oh sam that sounds awesome, i hear some of still haunted like the caracombs, walk slow or not Im so checking that out. davi you gonan come, it wont be scary and ill hold your hand *smiles at her and adjust the seat so he can face everyoine*

Me: *sits up yawning and goes to freshen up and change clothes quickly and comes back tying haiur in a ponytail, sneaks behind sam giving him bunny ears sbickering, then forwns* whoa whats that?....they dont want him back do they?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Me: *smiles over at shir and dean* oh yeah rats i forgot all about that oh well, we'll just have to do it someother time. *grins and leans against kev* i was thinking about going to some of the mueseums they have some amazing peices of art here. but the dugeuons and cellars sound cool too. *looks over at sam confused* he's going into the reserves?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Sam: *crosses his arms over his chest* Moon I know what youre doing, youre only amusing yourself *reaches his hand up and pinches her arm* yeah they did *looks at Dean unsure how to break this* I thought he's told you guys, they're shipping him to Iraq

Me: Dean, you better tell me or I know exactly whats the most sensitive spot in your body and I wont be afraid to attack it *looks at his stomach and points her finger hinting* consider yourself warned, and I dont want any surprises. I'm all good, and hey we're not bad when it comes to shopping, you guys are. Do you know how long it will take us to buy you suits? *turns around to look at Sam* what? but how can they take him if he used to be in the navy?

Sam: *shrugs* I dont think it matters much, they need soldiers, reserve forces even to drive from one place to another
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Dean: *looks at sam wide eyed* they cant freakin do that!.....*looks at shir unsure, then davi and finally sam* can they?...I thought he retired and with all this supernatural stuff going on *leans back not liking the news at all* how come you todl you and not us? andf your just now telling us soething?

Kevin: oh damm...hey hey calm down dean its an honour really you should ber proud

Me:*looks at sam in horror and shakes head* no no no. Sam..why didnt.. he could get killed over there! do you know how many soldiers are dying everyday, hes safer hunting
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Me: *shakes head* he didn't tell us. i hope he's safe over there well as safe as he can be it's really dangerous over there. *looks up at kev* i know it's an honour but still.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Sam: *looks at them puzzled* youre talking like I'm the one sending him over there. I didnt know he didnt tell you guys. I saw the letter on the table in the livingroom and got curious. He didnt tell me whether he had told you or not. Well he wasnt shipping over yet, he's going to come to the coronation first and he's leaving next week I think. I dont like it *gives Moon a look* Yeah I happen to know what's going on there Moon, I do live on this planet *gets up from the couch shaking his head at her*

Me: *looks at him, thinking* maybe Caleb can help somehow, go into their computers and change the data. I'll talk to him this weekend, he cant go there. I'd say he's too old for it but he'll slap me *turns and looks out the window* hey we're arriving

Denny: *looks as the buckling button turns on* hey guys this is it *grabs Moon's hand* sit down here, I'm sure we can take care of it.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Me: yeah that'll work *looks over at shir* i was gonna say the same thing but yeah he'd get mad *buckles her seatbelt and takes kev's hand as the begin to land grinning* yay we're in italy
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Dean: is that even legal? *sighs and sits back buckling up* anyway I hope so becuase it may be selfish but I dont get a good feeeling hij going over there. Sam stop huffing ad sit down man no ones mad, calm down. *looks at shira* did you say suits?? AHH man

Kevin: *smiles* were here? man that wasnt as long as I thought *lokos out the window as he buckles up* man davi cehck out thew view *points out the window* denny whats the time here? im already confused *laughs some*

Me: Sam stop it, im not mad at you...*sighs* im sorry *hopes he lieks the suprises she has for him later in the week and sits down nect to denny buckling up and smiles over at shir* you know his comp skills amaze me, well both talkt o him about it. Davi hope your ready to shop your socks off *grins at her and sqeezes dennys hand and kisses him* morning by the way
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:54 pm

Me: *smiles and looks out the window* it looks beautiful *laughs looking over to moon* when am i not ready to shop my socks off just ask kev over here. he's always worried that i'll buy the store when i go shopping *looks over at shir* are you ready to go shopping?

Kian: *stirs as the plane begins to land and buckles his seatbelt* oh sweet we're here
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Me: *turns around shaking her head and grabs him* youre look GOOd in a suit and youre NOT going to come to Moon and Denny's coronation in Jeans and Leather coat. Maybe we can hook you up with Mia or something *smiles but then snuggles her head against his shoulder* Deeeeeeeeeeean.. youre gonna come shopping with us wont you? I wont make you cawwy our bags I pwomise

Sam: *sits down, shaking his head in disbelief, cant wait for the plane to land already and to get the hell out of there*

Denny: *smiles at her then leans closer and kisses her* stealing a kiss and one more for the road. What's the time.. you got me, I havent got the faintest clue *looks at his watch trying to calculate* umm 12pm I suppose, maybe an hour later, not sure.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Kevin: well morning kain *shakes head* feel better man?...uh denny is that our time or italy timw

Me: *huffs at kian* heeey you sleepy head you were supposed to quiz me on Irish language, you do look more refreshed though

Dean: *looks at shir supressing a groan, but chuckles and wraps an arm around her* alriught brat, under one condition..I get too look in womens lingerie...I hear women here actually model them. sam kian kev ytou guys in? *grins and stuiffens some as the plane lands*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:06 pm

Kian: yeah i feel really good slept great..although *rubs his side* i think ez left claw marks on my side *pulls his shirt slightly so he can look at the marks* good greif

Me: so sam, kevin are you guys going to come with us so we can get you those suits? *smiles and rubs kev's arm a little*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Me: yeah you wish Dean *gets up once the plane comes to a stop* too bad, I was really enjoying it *picks her backpack and goes over to help Sam with his stuff, talking to him some*

Denny: yeah its Italy time man, alright *claps hands together and gets up* lets get going people, we have a lot to do today and at 7 pm we do have reservations made *grins as he makes his way to the stairs* so.. ready to see my home?

Sam: *shakes his head at Davi* no I dont think so, I think I'm gonna go look around, get some history on the place. I'll give you my money to buy me a suit ok?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:19 pm

Dean: *gets his bags and shakes his head* sam comw with us man, whats going on with you? *frowns and follows them down my stairs* I really am Denny, i wanna see what a modern castlke looks like *looks at davi* I guess my sister sint gonan let me get that show *pretends to pout and looks around for any sign of a limo* kian that loks horrible man, id talk to ex about that.

Kev: whoa, thats why off from kansas time *yawns and gets the light bag and wraps arma round davi getting off the plane* damm kian....ez either was terrified or had a heck of ahelluva dream

Me: Sam, dont bbe mad at me ok, im really not mad at you. yep yep, I want to see the place fit for a queen *grins and taps shirs shoulder and whispers* hey, we so gotta explore once we get there, think of the hidden undergrouns it could have *sends a mind message to davi*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Me: *unbuckles her seatbelt and stands up stumbling slightly* woah *holds her head a little taking kev's hand to steady herself* yep i'm ready *grabs her bag and straightens her hair a little pulling kev up and following denny looks over at moon and nods smiling a little*sure sam i can do that for you, but you might have to go with me to get it tailored.

Kian: *unbuckles his seatbelt and stands up picking up ez and heather* does someone mind grabing my bag for me my arms are full *looks over at kev* yeah she was scared the turbulance didn't help.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Me: iv got it kian dont worry *takes his bag and looks around*

Kev: you sure your ok? *looks at davi oddly*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam