Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 25 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Heather Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:44 am

(it looks like you all had fun today. I'm sorry I missed it and the concert looked great, I hope you liked it Moon and I was shocked when I saw Priestly show up. I missed you all alot. and I reminded myself why I dislike shopping for myself. *shakes head* 5 hours shopping for presents and clothes after working all day I'm exhausted. I hope you had a better time shopping Davi. And I hope everything will be alright with your family Moon. goodnight guys *hugs* I hope you have a good morning Shir *hugs* )
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:43 am

Hell house - Page 25 B9ca2dae

Kian: *smiles at the woma next to him killing his 7th shot of whiskey* wow!, thats 7 my dear, sure you can outdo me?...so your names tessa huh?

Hell house - Page 25 Tasha

Tash: tasha actually and your drunk Kian... *laughs and covers her mouth pushing her shot glass away* 3 shots i sall I cna handle im afraid* whew! I am slightly buzzed, you have a way home...oh well i guess it would help if I knew where you lived, I can drive you.

Kian: *smiles at her* eh not that drunk actually. Trust me babe I need to unwind....*shakes head pushing his glass away* im here with my daughters and our family..

Tasha: so why arent you with them Kian: *looks at hi questionaly and scoots clsoer so she can hear him over the music and talks in a light italian accent* and here at this bar getting drunk....*eyes get wide* wait I think i saw you..at the knight caste, *looks impressed* the other day when..do you know them

Hell house - Page 25 C0aa92f7

Kian: *briefly and bets he can since hes drunk tells her about moon being married to denny and his best friend being the princes brother in law* so yeah..im with them, only *laughs and rubs hand over his face* dont think im wanted around much, no no its true, i lvoe my daughters but there the onyl ones I hang around, seems like everyone always sticking me off on them so they dont have to put up with me, think id be better off back in hell. *takes another shot* just ya knwo feel like a third will they just tolerate.

Tasha: *looks at him listening and just shakes her head* mybe I didn have too much, did you say hell? ...look Kian mybe you should......i dont know tell them this, instead of killing yourself with alcohol, your young theres still time to find someone, iv seen plenty of old geezers throwing there life away in here, your good looking! I promise you

Kian: *laughs bitterly* yeah well....what good looking guy do you know thats single?...other than my best friuend...or so called best friend dean. *hiccups* no even my ex-wife...well never married but she thinks im scum hell my REAL family in Ireland hasnt contqacted me i years never got along really *knows its becuase they thought him still dead, but lcukily doesnt let that slip out* eh forget it...I only came to look after my girls, triuth is if I picked up and left tonight my girlks would be the only ones noticing im misssing.....everyone getting paired up..who caresd about kian! who cares what he wantrs!...hell i wouldnt mind someone to cuddle with...to lay beside at night you know?...sorry im babling *gets a ciggerate out and lights it*

Tasha: *looks at him sympathetically, but rols her eyes and snatches the cigarattte away* hey hey! dont pull this crap, is it really worth it?,,,trust me it took me almost 2 years before I kivcked the habit..and that was-KIAN! *jumps off her stool as he falls off his* are you ok?...why are you laughing??...*sniles some herself* no no come on big guy lets get you up before they toss you out ok?

Kian: *laughs like crazy* see? even hated by a stool *eyes it evilly* you evil sob, screw you too. *looks into her eyes as she holds him noticing even through his alcoholic daze how big and poretty her eyes are*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 am

Hell house - Page 25 Deanclub

Dean: *comes into the club* he freakin better be here iv checked 3 clubs in the past 2 hours! *mutters to himself and stops leaning head ahainst the wall smiling at a blinde chic and looks over sighing in relief seeing kian with another woman* eh kian *smiles some, then shakes his head as he walks over seeing his drunk as hell* well well, about time there man iv been looking everywhere *kneels and helps the women get him to his feet and nods* ook lets gfet you uphuh? *nods to teh girl* hey, im a friend of his, wondered where he got off too, dean *shakes her hean*

Tasha: so your dean? *loks at him almost dissaprovingly* yeah well...mybe you shoudl ask yourself why your fruend has to come out and intoxicate himself *sighs and grabs her coat* nice meeting you Kian, think your in good hands now *walks by them, slipping a peice of napkin into hos jacket pocket and whispers something in his ear, then tursn heading out of the club*

Kian: Dean!! dammit you made her leave, are you happy now? *jerks his arm away* I can walk and dtand just fine by myself.

Dean: *looks at her bewildered, and turns to kian rolling his eyes* yeah sure dammit kian i knwo you wanna have fuin and let loose but you know we have things to do tomorrow now your gonna have a helluva hangocver..come on lets get you back to the xastle I borrowed one of the cars come on man *wraps his arma round his neck and leads him out, practically having to shove him int he car*

Kian: LET ME GO!! *shoves dean almost making him fall and stumbles into the car* I dont need you to come find me and boss me around alright?

Dean: *looks at him stunned by his cold tone as they drive back* well excuse the hell out of me for being concerned and worried that my best friend was doing something stupid. Your starting to scare me man, your acting like you were back then, when you cheated on shir drinking and sleeping around, your not on drugs are you?

Kian: bullshit dean!! concerned my ass, you used to be my best fruiend, whens the last time we hung out, just us guys huh? no im always stuck with the girls, not that its a bad thing I love them and spending time with them, but sob dean I need time with people my own age, with WOMEN my own age, your single now you know how it is and you knew before carmen and cassie. *stops and just shakes his head as they pull past teh castlke gates*

Dean: *looks at kian hurt and pulls the car and gets out looking at him* Kian! calm down....look im sorry man I didnt knwo you felt this way. f you wanted to do somethign why didnt you ask?

Kian: *shakes his head and laughs to himself leaning against the car* thats just it dean...*stumbles voice slurred* i SHOULDNT have toooo. we used to just...you guys are all togather, im the third wheel and it sucks man..you know what? *stands up strasight as HE CAN* forget it *suddenly runs to the bushes and throws up for secveral long minutes, stands up shakily and shoves dean as he tries to come near him and gets inside stumbling up the stairs and falls into bed shoes ands evberything still on and falls asleep immedialty*

Dean: *frowns and goes inside feeling guilty and hurt as he rubs ahand over his face, falls onto the couch in the sitting area too upset to sleep now, gets his cell to call and check on shirs supriose since hes up* hi...yeah its me. Think you can have it ready by tomorrow?....yeah thanks man, Iowe you shes gonan love it...*sighs* I hope, sorry to call so late *closes his phone and leans forward head in his hands for awhile*
Hell house - Page 25 Meonstauirs

Me: *gets up unable to sleep, feeling nervous about the coronation and just everytihgtn put togather, and sams suprise hopeing it will be ther in time, gets her own phine out and sitrs on the stairs* Hi yeah sorry..I know its late.....its still coming right?...youv checked. Yeah I settled it with denny and its fine. *listens for a moment* yeah i oretty sure...this is really what he needs, i dont know what else to try, ok thanks bye *hangs up and goes to the kitchen to look for something to eat, finds some ini sandwhich the maids had cooked for lunch and starts eating some satring out at the crecent moon fomr the glass doors, starts to feel sick suddenly and tosses teh sandwhich down rushing to the nearest bathroom and throws up. after few minutes stands upo shakily shaking her head, then brushed teeth and splashes waterbon her face* didnt expect that...*feels her stomach and sighs still feeling rolls of skin and rolls eyes, heads back upstairs crawlking back in beside denny, finally falling asleep one her head reaches his chest*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:55 pm

we'll continue playing on sn.tv if everyone can log onto there
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:10 pm

(hi im back at my aunts *they made me go home wedsday and i got home found my dad tryed to fix desktop and messed to up more so i had to take it in yesterday..i read all and looked like youll had fun...i do have a game today i think at 4 my time but im not sure :hug: )
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Kian: *looks over at kev* well some of them can, but i think that was just an explosion maybe a bomb or something *moves to go get john and them trying to see them in the fire*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:18 pm

(sorry i going to lunch then work and the girl quite who closed so i hav to on mondays so wont be home till like 10pm)
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Sam: *bursts the door open and takes off running towards the explosion looking around but sees nothing* what the hell?? there's no one here!!! *looks around* DAD!!!! JAAAAAAMES!!!

Denny: *gets out of the car and hurries in Sam's tracks but while running starts slowing down and quite suddenly turns and changes into his wolf form sniffing around* something's wrong... something's seriously wrong..

Hell house - Page 25 51663ss_sm2
*watches them from the mountain top, his arm moving forward* finish them

Hell house - Page 25 Wallpaper_devil_may_cry_2_02_1024
Prince Aran: With pleasure *whispers in his annoyingly too calmed voice* archers shoot at free will

Hell house - Page 25 Agincourt20-20archers
*line of dozens of demons holding crossbows in their arms point their bows up to the air and in unison, shoot arrows at everyone who just stepped out of their car, hitting them in perfect aim, not missing even one*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Kian: *cries out as the arrow hits him and jumps back for cover into the car pulling the others back with him* Shit! *attemps to pull out the arrow for a second and cries out having to stop when the edge of the arrow cuts him deeper*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Me: *gets up after tossing and turning some and heads downstairs to look for the kitchen. Grabs her mobile and calls John* hey dad.. how's it going? yeah a bit better but not really. Its gonna be ok though, right? The guys? no they're out... you told Dean to meet with you guys out so they went.. *frowns* what do you mean youre still in Bulgaria? *looks at the water tap in great worry* i'll talk to you bye *hurries towards the front door but realizes there are no cars available and god knows where they headed off to. Grabs her phone and tries calling Dean, Sam, Moon and Kevin but none's phones seem to be working*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Me: *walks down the steps hearing the panic in shir's voice* what's going on? something's wrong isn't it? *shakes head* dumb question, something's always wrong.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:43 pm

*looks at Davi sighing* my dad just called.. he's not even in Romania, he's still outside the country and he didnt talk to Dean today.. its a trap and they wont answer their phones.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Me: *looks over at her wide eye* crap we have to go get them *stops for a second realizing there is no other car and sighs* or do something a spell or something to get them back here

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 pm

*growls* i've already checked ok?? there is no other car, dont you think I would have gone over there already if there was? *storms out of the livingroom and heads back to her bedroom slamming the door behind*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Me: why the hell are you mad at me?! i was just making a damn suggestion *groans frustrated and goes up to her room pulling out one of her books trying to find a spell*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:58 pm

(Moon if you read this, i think that if any of your antivirus detects any viruses, they also show you the virus location and file name. Maybe you should try to follow th e location and see if you can delete it yourself and also delete all your history, temp and cookies. Temp wise - not only where you have tools - Internet options, but also go to my computer, C drive, windows folder, Temp folder. Once youre inside it, use ctrl+alt, highlight everything and delete it. its always recommended)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:01 pm

( i hope that works those viruses are nastly little buggers)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:05 pm

(Ugh yeah im gonan try, I gott reinstall everything now, including messengfert and trial version of norton lol...ah joys of internet)

Dean: sob! 8falls forward as another explosion rocks the ground and an arrown pierces his side* ahg! dammit... guys I think this is a trap get back to the car!

Kevin: *takes off, but fall as arrow goes through his leg, yelps in pain and stumbles on his good leg trying to pull it out witha sickenign sound and tosses it down* who the hell are those guys? *loks up at the mojntina, gritting teeth in pain

Me: *screams as it pierces her shoulder and falls as fire explodes evberywhere* n../.not again! *looksup seeing an army of shoting on the mountain and strange woman*
sparkle
sparkle

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 pm

(take it easy hunny bunny i have faith in you. One day i'll just send you a normal windows software with step by step instructions how to install it anew, completely anew)

Me: *Tries dialing Bobby's number, fingers shaking, trying hard not to cry but each time, ends up clicking a number or two wrong and when she tries to erase one, ends up deleting all. Eventually gives it up and tosses the phone on the bed, covering her face with her hands*

Sam: *winces in pain when the arrow shoots through his shoulder and gets stuck in it* sob *pants* Denny break it.. please break it *hides when another shower of arrows is shot right at them*

Denny: *takes a leap and breaks the arrow with his fangs then hurries to hide behind the car, trying to get a peek at the demons*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Prince Aran: *starts laughing and on their skin blisters and pox appear, the strong he laughs the worse the pox become, not before cobra snakes appear from every area, starting to circle around them, threatening to bite*
Hell house - Page 25 Cobra1
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Me: Damnit! *throws the book toward the wall sliding down one of the walls then closes her eyes trying to scry for them and find someway to get them out of there*

Kian: we need to get out of here now*hides behind the car breaking the arrow in his arm trying to get the arrow out* shit *grabs his knife attempting to kill the snake but finds it hard with the pox forming on his skin cries out in pain*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Denny: oh no *pulls back from the snakes stumbling to his feet and hurries to get into the car* Dean come on get yourselves in!!! strange, that's not even hell's power.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Kian: *quickly gets in the car narrowly getting bit pulls kev and sam in with him*hit the gas denny let's get out of here

Me: *pulls away using the wall to get herself up and walks over to the window holding her head slightly trying to rub away her headache fearing the worst*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  sparkle Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Dean: *doubles over in pain and jumps into the car, pullign meivn who can barely move* come on come on!. denny drive like hell we dont stand a chance this way

Kevin: *fumbles with shaky hands and gets it, tossing ther wpeaon down* well that was useless...lets get the hell out of here

Me: I seocnd that. *gasp in pain as sores appears on her skin and calmbers int the backseat* sammy come one! *pulls him in panting* drivr drive...guys were screwed I hate to saY
sparkle
sparkle

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Denny: *hits the reverse gas pedal as the wheels screech and drives backwards until they're safe to turn around and heads back towards the castle, running over snakes left and right until..* oh no.. this cant be happening... *stops the car and opens the door just a little to see what's really going on* they gave us a flat tire, a snake bit the tire!!! *hurries into the car*

Sam: Get out of here still!!! The wheels can go to hell, we wont survive this all alone!!!

Denny: going! going!!! *drives them out of ridge*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next