Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 19 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:12 am

Me: *smiles at him, walking to their room and putting her dress up in the little closet and sits down on the bed* you know me too well daddy. yeah surprisingly enough I am a little tired even after sleeping so long today but thats cause I havent been sleeping that good at night lately so I guess I need to catch up some. But arent we going to go to the press conference? I want to be there for Moon and Denny. you know Moon is really nervous about it, I'm sure Denny is too but Moon I can tell is really anxious about the whole thing
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:23 am

Dean: guys! are you ready yet? the thing starts in 15 minutes
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:26 am

Hell house - Page 19 Normal_20
Me: yeah we do and i love our fireplace. *smiles and steps out of the room after fixing her hair and putting perfume on*I'm ready to go *takes his arm walking with him*

Kian: Yeah i know i want to be there for them too. i hope you sleep better tonight *goes to get changed and comes back out in dress pants and a dress shirt* okay are you ready

Denny: *straightens his shirt after changing and goes over to hug moon* you look beautiful whitey are you ready for this?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:27 am

Me: *jumps slightly surprised she can actually hear Dean and gets changed quickly in a little casual dress and takes Kian's hand* yeah I'm ready. you look good as always. come on we're going to be late *walks with Kian and follows Dean's voice and finds him* yeah Dean we're ready, you know this house is like a maze

Last edited by Heather on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:38 am

Dean: *chuckles* jet lag getting to you too heather> im tired myself, once those camera start flashing youll be awake though *gets in the silver borrowed and drived around following denny s lead and finds a reserbed private parking spot in the back*

Kevin: *fakes a british accent* you look beautiful daaaaarling *chuckles* that was bda huh? but you really do *gets into there car and eventually parks nect to dean* jet lag, no wonder im beat isnt it like2am back at home? and now its like 8pm here. *looksnat the huige place* damm, youll have to lead us denny, soeone could get lost in here. *wraps arms around davis stomach form behind resting chin on her shoulder as they go inside*

Me: *smiles and nods alughing some* yeah I guess...you must be nervous too huh? though you should be used to it *takes his hand tight looking arond for shir and sam and frowns dissapointed seeing there not there* guess there still out....great I really needed them speciually shir, dont woprry denny I wont speak Italian *gets outs with him and follows his lead inside and turns slightly* heather davi kain kef, this way you guys youre going down to that..uh lower level..its fine though..*steps into a room and nerly is blinded by flashes of lights and sounsd of loud voices, feels hands start to shake and sqeezes his hand tight and *looks atva table, where dennys dad and few others are motioning toward them* guess we go up there...*follows him up*

Hell house - Page 19 Pressconference
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:45 am

Me:yeah that was bad kind of like the accent you used when you were trying to make fun of Rachel's cousin when we were there*chuckles at kev* you are going to do great moon just take deep breaths *smiles and gets out of the car walking to where they are directed to and holds tight to kev's hand thinking about what she's going to tell him later and smiles a little*

Kian: *walks with heather and goes to where they are directed too and sits down next to heather and dean*

Denny: yeah i am nervous but it'll go alright *takes her hand and leads her up to the area barely flinching as the camera's begin to start flashing sitting down next to his father bowing his head to him slightly*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:49 am

Me: *laughs* yeah I kind of forgot about the jet lag Dean, that could explain why I'm tired too. All those cameras flashing all at once could blind a person so I'm sure they will wake me up a little. I might fall asleep on the way home though *gets in the car with everyone, getting out with them when they arrive and stays close to Kian, holding his hand tight* you know I hate crowds, there has to be like 300 or more people here. *hugs Moon before she goes over to table with James and the others* youll do great Moon. just try and relax and if you have to, picture them in their underwear or something. *smiles* oh and here take this *hands her a little shiny emerald stone* daddy gave this to me when I had to make a speech at school. its a good luck stone and it helped me alot so you can borrow it until we get home, ok? *gives her quick kiss on the forehead and goes over to the other sitting area and sits down in one of the chairs beside Kian*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am

Dean: come on guys theres some seats upo fornt, think there reserved for us *leads them to the front and takes a seat in th row to the side giving moon a thumbs up*

Kevin: geez id be sweating liek crazy up there *starts to sit by nearly squishes kian* oh! sorry man 8waves a reporter away * hey hey not us man, were just viwers *takes a seat and leans to whiasper to davi* your up to something I can sense it and im gettgin it out of you the minute we get back

Me: *takes a calmignm breath nodding thanks to davi and takes a seat as reporters flood them ansd leans over to heather* thanks kiddo really *takes the stone and kisses hr cheek and turns back to the reporters*

Reporter: *puts a mike to dennys mouth as another does to moon* Prince Denny, the peoplem want to know do you plan on staying in Italy or returiung to the states once you take your rightful place on the throne?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 am

Me: *smiles a little to kev and squeezes his hand gently whispering* i promise i'll tell you when we get back *looks up to moon and denny*

Denny: while my place may be at the throne my heart and my home is back in the states with my wife and her family. I have recently opened a clinic out there and i plan on sticking to keeping it open. So to answer your question i will be returning to the states.

*puts the mikes over to moon*How are you feeling about becoming the future queen? do you think you can live up to the duties that the other queens have while continuing to live in the states?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:07 am

Me: *smiles and whispers* youre welcome Moon *looks over at Davi and Kevin and smiles at them knowing he will be excited at what she is going to tell him and listens to Moon and Denny*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:17 am

Me: *looks at denny and rubs his hand uder the tabkle and takes a deep breath looking out into the crowd* While I may live in the states and know vcery little about your government, I do intend to learn all I can and keep updated and well informed form my home in the U.S. *smiles and gives a light light* Im very honored and excited to be the upcoming queen and im going to do my very best to help make this country a place, its people can be proud to live in and call home, *paused and looks at denny with a smile* and with my futiure king anf husband by my side, theres not a doubght in my mind we can achieve that. Denny is a kind and humple prince and I have no doubght he will make a wonderful king, thank you. *sees denns dad motioning the press back and after making a quickl announcment annoucing its over, stands up and exhaling ehr nervous energy out and stesp down formt he platform joining her family* so...*looks at denny and the others* how bad did I suck?..im so glad thats over
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am

Me: *smiles* you didnt suck Moon. that was a great response to their questions and there is no way that I could have done that. You really did a great job and its over now and you know your dad, Shir and Sam would be proud of you. I know I'm proud of you, and you did a great job too Denny. But I guess you are kind of used to all of this, growing up in the spotlight
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am

Denny: *looks over at moon suprised by how confidently she is speaking smiles over at her in awe then hugs her tight* you did amazing moon that went very well. you continue to suprise me mi amore i am so proud of you*kisses her cheek*come on lets head home

Me: *watches moon but also keeps an eye on james thinking about what she and shir had seen. then gets up as the conferenc ends and smiles hugging moon* you did great, you sounded so confident if i didn't know better i'd think you weren't nervous at all *takes kev's hand and walks with them outside*

Kian: great job moon *high fives her and walks out to the cars*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:35 am

Dean: *gets up and pulls moon aside hugging hertight* hey you did great moonie, wish dad could of been here to see it I really do...*adds quietly* and mom. *lets ger go& I know sam and shir would be proud, there gonan be sorry they issed it, but something going o with sam, not sure what but im worried ,anyway, good job *kisses her cheek*

Me: *hugs him tight* thanks dean....yeah I really could of used sam and shir ehre tonght, was hoping she would coach me through it and well yeah *steps aside* hes mad at me, i didnt do anythign really but..i have a feeling its someting else. but oh well dad will see it on thje enws hopefully I miss him actually. *hugs him again and goes to catch up with the tohers at teh cars* aww thanks heather, you too kain, davi 8high fives him back* oh trust me mybe I didnt sound it, but I was my hands were shaking so much it wasnt funny, though iw as gonna have apanic attack. *gets int the car and drives back to the caste and follows them all in taking a seat on the plus couches in the main room off to the side of the kitchen* an im beat

Kian: awesome job moon you sounded like a real queen *hugs her quickly and gets out heading into the castle and takes a seat on the other couch* alright miss ice queen spill it
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 am

Me: *smiles as they head home then plops herself down on the couch looking up at kev suprized then takes a deep breath* well, i found something out the other day actually shir found out and she told me, i wanted to tell you but i couldn't because i knew you aren't supposed to have to much excitement and i was afraid that your heart would act up so i decided to wait till we were in italy *stops realizing she's rambling then looks down a little then up at kev* I'm pregnant *bites her lip waiting for his reaction*

Denny:you still did amazing babe *sees kev drag dav inside and to the couch and watches from the door turning to the others* do you guys know what they are talking about?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:48 am

Dean: *freezes hand on his tie about to take it off and looks over at davi in shock*

Kevin: *looks at davi for a moment, face stony, then starts laughing* thats funny davi, I mean for a minute there I though you said you were pregnant. *stops turning serious when he sees her not laughing and thinks back to her feeling sick the past few days *looks at teh oehr, then back to her not sure how to feel exactly and takes a deep breath* Your.....your serious?...were...as in your gonan and im gonan be a dad?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 am

Me: *smiles* yeah Kevin that is what she is trying to tell you. You are going to be a dad. congratulations
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:55 am

Me: *looks down slightly as he starts laughing and nods* yes i'm serious, shir heard the heartbeat so i'm about 6 weeks along *looks up at kev nervously worried that he wont be happy about it*i know after what's happened before and what the doctor said it comes as a huge suprise but i really am pregnant and i'll do anything to keep this baby. yes babe you are going to be a dad.

Denny: *sits next to moon* did she just say she was pregnant?

Kian: *mouth drops in suprise* this week is just full of suprises
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 am

Me: *smiles at them then looks over at Denny* yeah that is what she said. isnt it exciting? *looks back to Kevin* and I heard the heartbeats a couple days ago too and they are really strong and I already told Davi but we will all do everything we can to keep Davi and this baby safe and with us this time *goes over and hugs Moon* well you may have been really nervous back there but you didnt show it all. *looks at her and Dean* and I think something is really bothering Sam, I hope Shir can talk to him some *keeps to herself how worried she is about him and goes over to Davi* congratulations again on the baby. And I'm sure he is happy and excited, he's probably a little in shock about it right now *smiles at her then Kevin* goodnight guys, I love you all, and I'll see you all later but I think I'm going to try and find my room again and go to bed. *goes over and hugs Denny* thanks for everything Denny and for inviting us *hugs Dean tightly* I'll have to take a raincheck on the bunking up, ok? *hugs Kian tight and kisses his forehead* goodnight and I love you *goes to their room, changes into some pjs and lays down on the bed and shuts her eyes, falling asleep immediately*

(goodnight Davi, Moon *hugs* I'll miss you all tomorrow. Have fun guys)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 am

Dean: kevin if yuou dont smile im going to ahve the butler toss you out into that pond! *laughs and gets up pulling davi up into a hug* thats really great davi, im happy for your guys, mkight have to keep you under lock and key to keep this one but.. hey you can do it *sits back down on the couch* you can say that again Kian, now 3 little munchins running around the house. *checks his watch worridely wishing sam and shir wqould come back soon* goodnight hetaher get some sleep have a full day tomorrow

Kevin: *swallows and lets it sink in, then looks at davis stomach, reaching out slowly to touch it, ignores dean and feels ehr stomach slighter harder and starts grinnign tears coming to his eyes and says quietly* im gonna be a dad...*pulls davi to his laps hugging her tight and smothering her in kisses*

Me: *looks at denny* apprently she did *chuckles* congrats davi, really, wll do everything we can to keep your baby safe, if sarah did it then so can you *falls back onot the couch* im exhuasted and syarving, id to a toast to davi but she cant drink hoiw about snacks? I havent eaten at all *nudges denny* food. feed us. heather doesnt a large sald sonsd good to you>? what about you kian? fresh spinach, with feta cheese and garlic vinergerette dressing. I canr believe you and shir kept it a secret this whole time *shakes head in disbelif then yawns* on second though illl eat tomorow im too tired, oh goodnigfht hetaher!

(Godonight heather *hugs& have a good day)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

Me: *smiles and hugs heather then dean and smiles over at moon* thanks guys that means a lot to me *looks back over at kev as he touches her stomach and bites her lip a little but smiles as he hugs her. wraps her arms around him tightly* yes you are, you're gonna be a daddy and i'm gonna be a mommy *wipes his eyes and kisses him back*

Kian: congrats you two *hugs heather back* night munch *leans back* sounds good to me moon but i'm tired night guys *gets up heading to his room*

Denny: congradulations dav and you too kevin. we really are going to protect that baby anyway that we can. *laughs looking over at moon* okay okay *gets up then sits back down* make up your mind woman! *laughs and hugs her*

(night heather *hug* king look it's denny)

Last edited by Dryan89 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 am

Dean: Goodnight kain *gets up* ok cant fifht jet lag any longer, im gonan kick shir and sammys butts for stayuing out this late *sighs* anyway I think I can find my room again goodnight, see you guys tomorrow *heads ustairs and finds there room and changed into long pants a a faded gray t-shirt gets a pillow and blanket and lays on the couch in fornt of therebed, suprised at how comfortable it is and tries staying awake to wait for his brother and sister, but eventually sleep takes over*

Kevin: *pulls away eventually and laughs* wow....ok this time no hunts for you and I dontr care fi you fight me oln it, thats what...well went wrong last time please davi? I really want it to work and I knwo you do to *gets up and wishing he was good enough to pick her up in his arms* lets go to bed ok? im excited but i think i might can sleep im exhausted *smiles touiching ehr stiomach again, then kisses it*

Me: *pulls denny to this feet* no snacks, i actually just want to sleep, goodnight deamn *smiles and waves ta him, the looks at her watch herswelf, getting slighlty worried about her siblings, used to them being in the house when they go to bed, pulls deny up to there room*

(Goodnight davi *hugs* ill see ya tomorrow)
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:38 am

Me: *frowns a little hoping shir and sam are alright* night dean, moon, denny *walks with kev to their room changes then lays on the bed* i know kevin, i wont go on hunts i promise i will be as careful as possible. *smiles watching him as he touches her stomach and giggles a little as he kisses it pulls him up giving him a kiss* i love you babe *snuggles to him resting her head against his chest as they both drift off to sleep*

Denny: night guys*smiles as moon drags him to their room and changes laying down with her pulling her as close as possible* i love you mi amore you are everything that i want and everything that i need, i cant see life without you. *smiles kissing her softly drifting off to sleep*

(night moonie *hug* morning shir *hug* thank you both for today it was so much fun and it great that we are in italy)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:08 pm

(Have a good day everyone and have fun in Italy. I hope you are having a good evening Shir. I'll miss you guys more than you know and will be thinking about you all *hugs*)
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 pm

(I forgot you wont be on Heather, Have fun shopping today, will miss you Sad )
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next