Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 3 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 am

*yawns looks at dean* you ok dean *see Jw go* bye Jw
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 am

DeaN: *nods to ez and hather* come on you guys, well visit them tomorrow, lets head home *gets his keys ansd heads to his car* yeah ez just everyting thats going on lately in my mind

Me: *looks annoyed at dad and gets up* Ill look after nan dad, but thats not fair, why are you against shir healing, shouldnt you have more faith in your daughter? have a safe trup, see you when you get bck *heads after dean getting another drink* drop me off at the hsoiptial ok dean?

Last edited by Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:56 am

Me: yeah well *waves her hand in front of Ez's face a little to get her attention* you really shouldnt stare at those kids and let them eat and have fun. you remember how uncomfortable we were when we would go out and eat or go to the park or zoo and see all the families with their kids around and wish we were with ours again. I'm sure they see us and wish they had that as well *gives a comforting smile to a little girl that waves at them* bye John be careful on your stake out with Bobby *nods at Dean and gets up and gets in the car*
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:57 am

Me: *looks over at him shocked by his tone*okay kevin okay i'm sorry *gets up moving off the bed* i'm going to go get something to drink okay? i'll be right back. *grabs some money from her purse and turns for the door*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:58 am

tracey: *stops by shirs room* just wanted to tell you goodnight, I promise well get to your trasinign tomorrow alright?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 am

i not staring sissy
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 am

John: *turns around to look at his youngest and quietly hisses* do not talk back to me. This is not the time nor the place. I have my reasons and I expect you to believe me when I say this, clear? *turns for the door* good bye guys, drive careful Dean

Kevin: *lays on his side and the moment she leaves lets a couple of tears down from his eyes, shaking his head miserably at where he's got himself now*

Me: thanks nan *doesnt look up from what she's doing* I hope I'll be able to. I'll let you know. Good night, sleep tight
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:02 am

dive careful Jw *looks at dean*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 am

Tracey: *sighs waerily wishing she couold now repaire ehr sons and granddaughters realtionshop before she dies and nods* very well goodnight my dear *heads back downstairs*

Dean: You agirlos really are lucvky you know that? *drops moon off and heads back home* you had to to live with, but other girls in there dont. You can invite your friends from those days over you know, once we get back fomr Italy. its a wonder if we can go at all since all this ghost stuff is haPPENING.

Me: *jumps some at that look in her dads eyes and just nods, bting her tongue gets out at the hsopital* thanks dean, see you guys later *heads inside* kevin rivers?....um hes my brother in law. *looks over and heads to the elevator getting off on the 4th floor, spots davi by the candy machi and groans* man, when im dieting your by this evil thing *wraps arm around her* hows is he?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:05 am

Me: *steps outside walking down the hall attempting to get a drink from the soda machine but it eats her money hits the machine a little then ends up stoping resting her head on the cold machine biting back the tears that threatened to fall leans against moon as she appears* not good..not good at all..i've never seen him so downhearted well, not since his parents died. and there is nothing i can do. *shakes head and wipes her eyes* how are you?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:09 am

*looks at dean* i know we are *looks*um..thats ok
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 am

well you could have fooled me sissy *leans back in the seat of the car, watching the growing storm clouds as the drive to the hospital* bye Moon, be careful and tell Kevin I said hello *looks at Dean as they drive home* yeah I know we are really lucky, you really have no idea how lucky we are *sighs* well I only had a couple of friends there and I'm not sure where they are now. But I dont even invite my friends from school over, there is too much to explain to them if I did. Its hard enough explaining things at school, like why I'm hurt or why I've missed so much school or other things. *shakes head* If I can find them maybe I'll just write them or call them to see how they are. yeah with everything that is going on I think we might have to postpone going to Italy
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:11 am

Me: *wraps arms around her quietly* hey it you and kevin im worried about, were all doing good. *pulls some change form her pocket and feeds it to the machine* what did you want?....*auses and sifhs* well I guess I cant blame him, hes probably blaming himself for your friend, im guessing he wanted to be alone right? sam and shir both did that when they were recovering, soemtimews they just needs space

Dean: *pulls into the driveway and opens the door for them* I knwo what you mean, we had to explain things to our teachers and the kids we went to school with, half the time we went that is, its a wonder we all graduated *heads inside*

Last edited by Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 am

Me: *sits back in bed after bandaging up her leg and just stares at the wall in the darkness thinking of what dad told her* yeah well, you failed it in real life, why should you be able to do it the super natural way.. *shakes her head at herself, mind drifting*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:14 am

Dean: be right back you guys *heads upstairs yawning and taps on shirs door* can a brother come to say goodnight?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:15 am

bye moon tell davi and kevin hi *sits back* how did i fuoul you sissy. well at school you can lie *gets out goes in*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:15 am

Me: yeah Dean, sure just dont turn on the lights ok?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 am

ok dean..you ready for bed sissy *yawns* i wanted to tell them night but they all scatter
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 am

Dean: *blinks in the darknerss* oh whoa whoa,....yuor not like naked are you? *makes a face*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:18 am

Me: *looks up at her then presses the button for a coke* i know, i know he has every right to be but it doesn't make it anyless hard to see *shakes head a little* sorry i'm being selfish. i should be there for him no matter what. yeah he does want to be alone but i cant leave here.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:19 am

Me: *shakes head in frustration* go away, please leave me alone ok?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:20 am

Me: yeah I know Dean, I'll be lucky if I dont have to go to summer school as it is. *heads inside* its doesnt matter sissy, just forget it. I know I make up things all the time to my teachers and friends trying to explain why I'm gone all the time or injuries, I sometimes have to write things down so I dont confuse my made up stories with whatever I told people. alright Dean *sighs and sits down on the couch* no you go ahead and go to bed sissy, I'm not tired yet

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 am

Dean: shir sorry was just joking but sorry wrong thing to say I guess. Come on did nans trip not make you realiose anything? *steps closer in* I came to...well hopoing we could talk before bed like we used too. I realise you made the first move by that cake and dessert, now its up to me and im trying here, please. Is it really worth being angry toward me like this?

Me: *sighs and leads her to the chair* well we dont have too ill sit here with you then

Last edited by Moonbeam on Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 am

*walks in kitchen for water* you dont think fast..i dont think Ry knows the truth at alll
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:25 am

Me: yeah it did make me. more than you or anyone can imagine but im not a good chat partner tonight so.. please dont do this.. i am trying too. I didnt push you away earlier did i?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next