Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 4 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:26 am

Me: *sighs and sits down in the chair takes a drink of the soda before sitting it down and leans forward to rest her head in her hands* why is it that we can never get a break? he doesn't need this right now..neither does haley or zach. this is all just so damn wrong
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 am

so you think youll need summer school and you went more then me sissy
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:30 am

dEAN: well besides telling me to leave?....*adds quietly* im sorry grandpa warned me not to psuh, sorry old habits you know. thanks for letting melay ion your lap...i really needed that and mines availiable too *waLKS over feeling for her in the darkness and kisses her head* I love you though....goodnight shir *heads out tripping over her chair* OUCVH!.... ok your chair doesnt like me *heads downstairs*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:31 am

Me: *frowns at her* yeah I think pretty fast sissy, but its a little difficult explaining things over and over and not confusing your stories to 15 different people. *sighs frustrated* I know Hannah, Dawson and Danielle dont know the truth but they sure got a glimpse of whats really out there yesterday with those ghosts. And do I have to remind you that Hannah's dad was a djinn, she has no clue about that. she thinks he had some accident at work and died. I never told her what really happened. *shakes head* yeah its possible I will have to go if I dont catch up a little more on my homework and I know I've been more than you but I also have more classes than you
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 am

well you can have daddy do his mind thing on them..he did on Ry at thanksgiving...thats true you do sissy guess that matters *looks* hi dean
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 am

)Me: *takes davis hand* hey I knoe believe me, thigns happen right at thr worst possible time. I just hope hesd well enough to go to Italy. *pats her leg* thanks to shir hes alive though and his heart is better, he';ll just have to take it easy for awhile, he'll get out of his depression, youll see just gottabe patient and hold on for he long ride. Sure you dont weant anything to eat, sometimes its easier to deal on a full stomach

Dean: what are you too munchins talking about?

(Shir said goodnight to everyone. night shir shir cherry )
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:40 am

nothing much dean *yawns*

(bye shir Sleep bounce )
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am

Me: *nods and leans back a little* i know i'm really thankful for what shir did and i'll be with him through anything. *sighs* man i totally forgot about italy, i hope so too but if not i guess we'll just wait till next time. *shakes her head* no thanks i'm really not hungry, i'll get something later maybe.

(night shir *hug* *wub* sleep tight and have a good day tomorrow)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:45 am

Me: *shakes head a little* no daddy doesnt need to use his mind control. besides he shouldnt and I dont think likes doing it on every little thing that comes up. *sighs* we're just talking about school Dean or the lack of going and going to summer school *gives him a faint smile* thanks for taking us out to eat today. I was thinking about doing something for those kids at the orphanage in addition to talking to the girls there with Denny about getting medical care but I'm not sure what right now. you know *pats the couch so he can sit down beside them* I'll tell you more things about those times in the orphanage later if you want to hear them. and they dont involve any ghosts or demons stalking me

(goodnight Shir *hugs*)

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:48 am

well olivia let it slip so he had too *leans back* thanks dean it was good*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 am

yeah I remember he had to do that before. why dont you go to bed, you look like youre half asleep as it is
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 am

i am sissy but i miss so much and im ok for a few
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:07 am

Me: *runs her fingers through her hair a little and yawns a little looking up at moon with tired eyes* i'm going to go back and sit by him for a little while, hopefully he'll get to go home tomorrow, haley is heading home tomorrow after rounds as well, both are on bedrest for a while. say hi to everyone for me okay?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 am

*yawns eyes closing* are you ok dean
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:19 am

Dean: yeah ez i'm fine. go to bed, you look tired and you dont need to be sleeping on the couch.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 am

Me: well I guess, you do miss alot *rubs her eyes* this is the first time I've seen or talked to you in a week. unfortunately I have to get up earlier in the morning than I normally do so I need to go to bed. even if they may not have classes because of what happened yesterday I still have to go to school *sighs* so I'll see you hopefully tomorrow. let me know if there is any more news on Kevin when Moon gets back, ok Dean? goodnight sissy, Dean. I love you both *gets up hugging them both, goes to her room and changes, getting into bed and under the blanket, trying to go to sleep*

(goodnight Moon, Davi, Ez *hugs* I have to try and go in to work early and get some things done so I'll see you when I get off work Crying or Very sad )
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:26 am

ok night dean *gets up kiss head* night sissy love you both *kisses walks to room changes lays down holds jens thinking bout the kids*

(night heather *hugs*
night davi*hugs* night moonpie *hugs)

(ill be on till 10 my time tommrow then i go to work then home so dont know when ill see you if cant fix my computer may not till friday)

Last edited by Ezra on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:29 am

Dean: i will heather *hugs her back* love you too night munch *watches her go then leans back against the couch* night ez *watches her leave then heads upstairs to his bedroom laying down on his bed attempting to get some sleep*

(night heather :hug: night ez :hug:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 am

(Goodnight Heather, Ez. Im sooo sorry my dad had to use the comp even though I told him i was doing something, I didnt mean to abandon you guys. davi im backi)

Me: davi hold on *goes after her* are you sure you dont want me to stay, I dont mind. I dont like you being alone
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:28 am

(no problem moon)

Me: really it's okay moon, kev doesn't want anyone in the room and i'm just going to watch over him for tonight, you should go home and get some sleep. hopefully we'll be home tomorrow. besides zach's right down the hall with haley. i'll call if anything comes up i promise. *rubs her arm gently*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 am

Me: *sighs and hesitates for a momenty, then remembers her promise to her dad and nods* alright and please tell kevin I said to hang in there, my phones on and so is shuirs dean anyone if you need any of us *leans to hug her and whispers inher ear* ervrythings gonan work out ok? Wev been through worse. *tries giving er an ecouraging smile and pauses before she leaves the room* and you better of eaten when I see you, or ill make sam and dean pull there parnaks on you and I prom,ise there not fun *chuckles some and heads outside, calling a cab to take her home. gets home andf heads inside yawning* damm what a day. *pauses and looks in at dean* your still up?

Kevin: *rolls over and flips the tv on, wishign he could find something anything to take him away fomr himdself*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:53 am

Me: *nods*okay i will *hugs her back* i know it will, just takes a little time *smiles a little* I will i will i promise i'll get something in the morning *watches her go then walks into the room sipping from her coke sitting down in the chair next to kev's bed gives him a small smile looking up at the tv*

Dean: yeah i cant sleep for some reason. did you just get back? how are dav and kev doing?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:00 am

Kevin: *tosses the remote down grumbling* not even anythig good on late night tv. any word on haley yet?

Me: *sits on the coffee table pushing her sleeves up* well, not so good according to davi. hes really depressed and isnt taking any of this well. I feel bad for davi she doesnt know what to do and I dont blame her. *reaches to tap his leg* why cant you sleep....*thinks fora minute* its not..your heart is it form that ghost yesterday?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 am

Me: she's better had condition with her breathing and lungs when she woke up but she's better now and the baby is just fine, it's is healthy and has a really strong heartbeat.

Dean: *shakes head* that's not good there's not much we can do to help but we can try *looks up at her* no nothing happened with my heart i just have a lot on my mind you know? with everything that's happened lately.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:19 am

Kevin: *sighs and reluctanly ask* how far along is she anyway. *reaches over to pour himself a glass of water*

Me: *sighs in relief* oh good.....yeah well just another day in the life of a winchester. Is nan in bed already
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next