Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 35 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:34 pm

Me: *smiles looking over at shir* dont worry we wont say anything, he can tell us if he wants. *shakes her head* no no love potions are bad they mess things up...besides that's not my style *makes a face to her looking over at shelly* i think dean can handle it shelly i dont need fifteen people helping me around i may be pregnant but i can walk *looks up at dean*thanks dean *wraps an arm around him and walks down the steps getting into the car settling next to him*

Sam: *heads out to the cab getting in*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:35 pm

mite shelly *help shir and moon* dean how far is it
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Dean: Its far, about an hour away but dont take my word for it. I've only lived here weekends *cracks half a smile and looks out the window as they drive over*

Me: *rests her head against Moon, falling asleep for some time*

Hell house - Page 35 5d0466d8
Dean: this is us guys. Lets go *pays the cabby then walks out of the car, helping Davi up* Sam let me *leans inside to pick up Moon* I'll make sure she gets to bed, she must be exhausted. Denny will join us later. He had to go run some errands.

Me: *rubs her eyes as she steps outside and joins them*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Me: thanks dean *takes his hand getting out of the cab*woooah check out this place it's huge *wraps an arm around shir* hey there did you get some rest? *walks into the place looking around smiles settles on dean*this is jay's hotel? well i bet he'll have a lot of work for us to do.

Sam: *whistles getting out of the car and grabs the bags* dang this place is cool
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:58 pm

you live here dean *gets out walk* wow
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 pm

*two men rush up ahead taking the bags from them*

Hell house - Page 35 Cca00fdf
Dean: No Ez. Not here here. I meant when I came to Harvard to visit Mister and Mrs. *imitates Boston accent* Noway... get it? Norway, No-way? ah anyway.. Thanks guys *follows them inside stopping at the entrance* holy.. that guy's swimming in money or what. Wait here guys I'll go talk to them ok? *returns after several moments* we'll get our rooms only in about an hour so lets sit here in the mean time?

Hell house - Page 35 C5f13da1
Me: *sits down next to Sam slowly looking around*

Dean: Davi come over here? *points at a nearby couch* we'll be with you in a bit Sam
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:09 pm

*sees guys take bages*thank you.. oh it get it not really but ok *looks around*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Me: *smiles chuckling a little to dean raises her eyebrows looking around* hoooly crimeny *smiles and looks over at dean* sure dean *nods to him and sit down on the couch*is everything alright dean? i mean besides..well...everything.

Sam: Okay man *sits down next to shir unsure what to say with the new news and cant hide his worry for his twin*how are you feeling shir? do you need anything?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 pm

Me: dont know Sam it comes and goes the pain that is, and well its also remember after Sarah gave birth she would have milk kinda dripping.. *looks away* embarrassing. I'll take some pain killers soon when we're in our rooms cause if i start throwing up arsen again it wont look good, not when harvard university of medicine is a few miles away *leans backwards, leaning her head against the backpiece of the couch* I need a shower too all this sweat..

Dean: yeah everything's ok just.. found that red photobook on the table back at the mansion and since all our stuff is stashed kinda wondered what that's doing outside. So I thought i'd ask if everything's ok
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:20 pm

(sorry got my game and we win we go to state night shir *hugs* bye davi *hugs*)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Me: *looks up at dean and sighs a little*yeah, i guess they are. I dont know i've just been thinking a lot about the past and rachel. It's probably just caused by the baby and the dreams i've been having. *shakes her head* i'm just getting all emotional i guess.

Sam: oh..should you really be taking the meds if they make you throw up that arsenic stuff maybe there's another way to help with the pain. *wraps an arm around her rubbing her side slightly* we'll figure this out i promise

(bye ez)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Dean: Look Davi i'll honestly tell you im not good with this one on one talk so I'm risking saying the wrong things and since youre all emotional and all.. is there anything you need to talk about? I mean yeah I know that you miss Rachel, its never easy when your best friend suddenly turns into what youre hunting..

Me: Sam dont, you'll get all sticky too, its really not fun to hug me, not like this. Im not sure what other pain relivers there are so for the time being I have to take something because it can get really intense
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:49 pm

Me: *reaches over touching his arm slightly remembering christian and how he lost him* no it's not but it's not that really that, the creatures that we were hunting were contected to something some woman..i haven't quite figured out how yet but i'm been studying the lore of the area since rachel died and i hadn't found anything till i had this dream the other night. the woman was there some ghostly woman she said she was coming after me, shir and moon and something about the anniversary of the day she was condemed, but it gave me a break in what i was looking for. there was this woman back in the eighteen hundreds that looks like her but she died like a month from yesterday.

Sam: i dont mind getting sticky but okay *moves his arm* okay shir just tell when you are getting sick i think davi packed the tea for you so you could have some does it help any?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:00 pm

Dean: *listens, nodding at times* so you mean that there's a new threat and if she comes she can hurt you and my sisters? so what you suspects its going to happen in 29 or 30 days? well in that case why dont you and Sam go down town Boston tomorrow to explore some more? there's this huge library at Harvard and tons of books about lore. We used to work there it each time we visited, look into demons and other lores too. Sam's strong side is looking these things up so Im sure you two could cooperate well

Me: Sorry Sammy, I dont mean to sound so grumpy. I'm going to see if we can get our rooms yet ok? I really need to lie down
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 pm

Me: *looks up at him* yeah we can go do that, i'm sure whatever she is there's a way to take her down without getting hurt. i'm sorry i hate to have this to add with everything that is going on, it's my mess i'll deal with it. Dont worry about it okay? *looks up at him* it's going to be okay dean, we'll figure all of this out.

Sam: it's alright shir i understand *gets up* i'll go with you i'm starting to wonder where they put our stuff.
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Dean: Thanks Davi, I sure hope so. *watches as Sam and Shir head towards the reception* listen why dont you go upstairs to your room too ok? Kevin will probably arrive soon and I think I'm going to head down town to take care of some business. Dont worry about that lore. If you need any help let me know ok? I know you and Kevin are fierce hunters, I'm counting on you.

Me: *nods at the person behind the reception* thank you *turns to Sam* they're going to show us to our room. Yeah I know they said room not rooms. I hope they didnt think we're a couple *follows him to the elevator*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Me: *smiles looking up at him* yeah we'll take care of it and i wont let moon or shir get hurt by the bitch either. *leans up and kisses his forhead* okay i guess i'll see you later dean, if you need anything just call. *gives him a hug* you know i love ya right? *smiles a little and gets up heading toward the elevator*

Sam: *chuckles* aww come on we'd make a good couple *smiles as she makes a face*i'm kidding i'm kidding *walks with her up to the room and turns to put the key in the door* i hate these things they are so difficult *finally gets it and opens the door for her*
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:35 pm

Jay: *meets them at the 7th floor* Hey guys welcome *reaches to shake Sam's hand* glad you guys could come. Dont worry for today just rest. I need to prepare my crew anyway to accept you to the new positions. Its going to be crowded now that school's out and all parents bring their kids over *shakes his head though smiling*
anyway Im afraid I have bad news but its the only option left *walks them to one of the rooms, unlocks the front door and lets them in*
Hell house - Page 35 C655d259
the hotel's fully booked. I had to cancel some clients in order to give you this one. I know you may think its too much but the truth is that youre saving more costs if youre giong to share this suite.
Hell house - Page 35 D5592820
On the left side of the suite It has two separate bedrooms and two king size beds in each room and on the far right side there are two more with two rooms, 2 beds in each.

Hell house - Page 35 E8104b22
Me: *walks towards him about to hug him but then pulls back realizing she better not* thanks Jay, I really appreciate it but I'm sorry I really have to.. *walks over to one of the beds laying down on top of it, snuggling on her side*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Hell house - Page 35 Abf506b2
Jay: *shows Sam and Davi further into the room* there's this porch, you could come out for fresh air. And *points back inside*

Hell house - Page 35 36ef5316
I know you guys need to stay connected so I've arranged for laptop. Anything you guys need just let Denny know and he'll fix it for you. He used to have his apartment here.

Hell house - Page 35 9b7ec29f
Jay: *shows Davi the area where she can sleep with Kevin* nice and quiet, dont you think? youre getting bigger and bigger
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

Me: *looks up at the room as she walks in* wooow this place is incredible, thanks jay..really thanks so much. and we'll do whatever work you need us to. *smiles up at him* yeah i know, if i get any bigger kev may need to sleep on one of the couches. *takes a seat on one of the couches pulling her bag to her* i have some work to do so i'll rest later. *looks over at shir glad she's getting some rest*

Sam: *walks in the room* nice man this is great really..thanks we owe you big time *walks over to shir covering her with a blanket*we dont mind sharing anyway, any other family members that decide to show up can sleep on the couches.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 pm

(sorry I cant stay Davi, but I have to go to bed early cause school starts early tomorrow and I have a presentation to give Neutral *bites nails* see you tomorrow in between those guests Mad night guys. I wuv you Moon Twisted Evil )
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 pm

(no problem shir i have to leave anyway. sorry heather i'll see you later if you are still on but i've got to go to work :hug: good luck on the presentation shir :hug:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

(See you tomorrow Davi, here's your good night message and I'll leave one for Moon tomorrow before I leave for class)
Kevin: *Finally arrives at the hotel. Checks at the front desk and once he knows where to head, goes up the elevator. Looks all around the suite at the rooms and everything they have offeredn and cant help but feel thankful and amazed* Moon sure knew to choose her family wisely..
*Looks for Davi between the rooms until he finds her laying down on her side on one of the beds, her sketches, folders and papers. Carefully puts everything into her portfolios, knowing well enough that she hates if they get all messed up. Once all is clear, lays down behind her*
Hell house - Page 35 Fee94552
Hey beautiful, I know youre asleep but I thought I'd tell you that we may have a lead on the witch. I've set for a meeting with someone who actually lives in the suburbs here, Waltham. We could go there tomorrow if you want and look into it together hm? Maybe we'll find a way how to kill it before it comes to attack you. *wraps his arm over her, stroking her belly gently and carefully so to not wake her up* hey Austen man, how's it going? You know youre probably the first unborn baby who gets to stay at such a suite, pretty fancy huh? You looking after your mom? Hm? good boy cause daddy needs to go take care of some business. I'll be back later ok? *kisses Davi's temple then carefully gets off the bed and heads downstairs to the bar
Hell house - Page 35 7c546368
where he sits down, orders a non alcoholic beverage, while his mind is going a mile a minute, trying to find any solution as to how to help John's family with their poor financial condition, knowing there's only this much that he and Davi can live off of Dean and John's money. Eventually turns around and looks at the dance floor, but no matter what, cant seem to even enjoy the music or dancing*

Denny: *walks into the hotel suite with Moon, after having spent the evening outside having dinner together* go find yourself an empty bed ok? And hey *grabs her arm before she leaves* dont hog the whole blanket. Those are king size beds, they have enough room and enough blanket to go alone you hear? I'm done freezing my cute little butt every night. *watches her leave then heads towards the near room, sitting down next to Shir* hey, go back to sleep, just brought you something from a friend of mine, dont worry he's not in medicine on the contrary. You might say he's some sort of naturalist so he has all these rare herbs and knows a lot about chinese medicine too. *unfolds a little paper showing her some weeds, seeds and tiny twigs* I'm going to mix this in some hot water and have you drink it ok? *comes back after several moments with the mug* dont worry its completely natural no chance you'll develope that arsen reaction. No chemicals. I'm going to talk to Tracey tomorrow whether she bites my head off or not *supports her up and helps the mug to her lips* She probably knows what to do about you and if Priestly's really a healer maybe he'll be able to shed some light too. I cant believe he's never told me before. *puts down the mug and stays with her for a little while glad to see her body's taking it well. As soon as she falls asleep again opens his backpack and runs a quick exam on her, knowing she would have felt uncomfortable if he tried doing it earlier. Once done, places his bag next to her bed, thinking in case she needed to check her fever or get more herbs from it. Brings wet towels to place on her chest and forehead* there, it'll help a little until it runs dry. Night, feel better.
*yawns and heads over to look for Moon. When he finds her, jumps on the bed rocking her some and cant help but laugh when she moans and growls at him* moaning and growling is me im the wolf not you. Youre a cub, not even, youre a baby cub *wraps an arm over her chest and his leg over hers and sinks his head against her neck, falling asleep almost over her*

(night heather see you tomorrow)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:37 am

(you guys were busy today. good luck on your presentation tomorrow Shir and goodnight. see you tomorrow)
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 am

(we won its off ot state cheers goodluck shir *hugs* night davi)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next