Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 36 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:02 am

Me: *stirs awake rolling over reaching over looks over suprised to see her work was put away but smiles smelling kev's cologne looks around trying to find him rubs her tummy* daddy was here wasnt he austin? yeah i can tell you are a little squirmy. dont worry buddy we'll wait for him, he'll be back soon *sees a note from him saying that he had business to do*well i think he will, lets go check on everyone. *gets up stepping out of the room walks over to shir kissing her forhead*hey there shir, i cant believe you have cancer *shakes head a little and smiles slightly*but you took it from tracey, that's one of the most selfless acts i've ever heard of and dont worry we aren't going to let you face this or the wrath of either tracey or john or both alone. you've got us through thick and thin, good and bad. it's a family thing sleep tight shir *covers her with a blanket smiles a little stretching and heads back to the room snuggling into the covers trying to stay awake till kev comes back*

(aww thankies shir *hug* *wub* i wub ya..btw i had an idea for you or well something that denny said that made me think of i sent you a pm on sn.tv, night moonie *hug* night heather *hug*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 am

Moon sit tight I gotta post your good night post!
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:02 am

(btw thanks for the text message, not sure why you sent it. It said "I'm totally on it" *shrugs* think you got the wrong person Neutral ah my stomach is so hungry and no time to eat. freaking presentation Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad imma kill that teacher hmph Mad Mad Mad )

Sam: *looks at his mobile phone alarmed, a moment after having received a text message from an unknown source. Quickly gets up looking around the room but cant seem to find Dean anywhere* Damnit Dean.. *instead goes and crouches by Moon's side of the bed, shaking her some* Moon, hey Moon wake up. Come on I really need you to. *watches as she sits up sleepily wondering what does he wants from her and so presents her with the phone to show her the text message* if you ever want to see your children alive again.. *looks at her worriedly* there's no number, there's no trace of who it is. I just got it. Is there anything you can think of? *sighs pulling back* I had no idea my kids were in danger. No it cant be Sarah. Listen *draws in closer* I'm going to head out to Washington ok? I'll go snoop around and see whats going on. No no dont come with me, you stay here, it might be a distraction and a trap. If in any case something's up I'll call you before I do anything ok? I'm not going to fight anyone. Promise. what do you mean you dont trust me to go alone? *frowns* ok fine fine I'll take Kevin ok? Yeah he's downstairs at the bar I saw him earlier. We'll be in touch ok? *points at her head signaling they'll communicate* I just hope that they're ok. If I end up losing them again.. *reaches over and hugs her then kisses her forehead long* thanks Moon, I love you. Hope work goes easy tomorrow.
*heads back to his bed, grabs his back making sure he's got everything inside, then goes to grab Kevin's bag, leaving Davi a little note on the side of her desk
Borrowed your husband, I'll return him safe and sound tomorrow afternoon - I hope. Your 2nd husband xoxox *heads downstairs to look for Kevin, quickly explains whats up and both turn to leave asap*

(not done yet)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:09 am

Dean: *walks back into the hotel room not tipsy although he would have very much wanted to be. Looks around wondering at the huge suite but is too tired to even inquire whats going on. Starts moving from one bed to another checking in who's in and who's not. Tucks in Heather and Ez, wondering if Kian's already at the slots downstairs, then stops but Davi, picking up the note from the desk* hmm leave Dean out why dont you.. *sighs, putting the note down then turns to pull the blanket tucking it around her* sleep well Davi, get some good rest *strokes her back some then goes over to where Moon is* Moon are you awake? *pinches her nose so she cant breathe* oh good I was hoping you will be *sits down on the carpet by her bed side, rests his chin on the mattress and for a long while doesnt say anything only enjoys how she strokes his hair gently in wonder what's coming over him* Eventually starts up realizing he shouldnt have woken her out of bed but when she follows him out, turns around* I'm scared, and I dont know what to do about it *puts his arms around her as she wraps her arms around his waist and hugs her tight* Thanks Moonie. I didnt mean to get you out of bed, go back to sleep ok? *motions her back to it, tucking her under the covers and sits down by her side, watching her fall back to asleep while holding her hand in his the whole time. EVentually lays down on the carpet and falls asleep himself too*

(sorry its crappy Moon, long story long night, am late for school. See you tomorrow)
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:26 pm

(hope you did good shir)

*turns and wakes from what she hopes was a bad dream opens her eyes looks around* it not a dream *lays back thinking*
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:31 pm

(gotta love surveyors bright and early in the morning Neutral causing disruption and chaos all week *shakes head* at least theyre here this week and not next week, I thought we were through with them for a couple months though. Shir I hope you did good on your presentation today. Have a good evening. Moon, Davi, Ez have a good day. see you guys later I hope *hugs*)

Me: *looks over sleepily at Ez* sorry if I kept you awake last night too with my tossing and turning all night. I couldnt sleep, too much on my mind or too tired really to sleep or jet lag *shrugs* I dont know but *lays back down beside her, snuggling up to her* I'll get up in a little while *closes her eyes* I just need to try and sleep a little bit

(I'll post on both)
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Jay: *knocks on the suite door* Yo Winchesters, breakfast. Gotta assign you all positions too
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:35 pm

Me: *stirs yawning widely and rolls over reaching for kev, opens her eyes confused seeing he's not there then sits up a little noticing and raises an eyebrow*huh? *rubs her stomach* okay i was wrong he didn't come back buddy but atleast now we can blame that on sammy *chuckles and moves to get out of the bed walking into the main room opens the door looking up at jay* mornin' jay how are you doing today?

(moooorrrrnnniiinng/eeeevvveenning all *hug* *hug*)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:38 pm

you didnt sissy you get some sleep *waches her plays with her hair then gets up hears jay at the door so goes opens it rubing eyes* jay hi

(have a good day heather *hugs* hi shir davi *hugs*)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Jay: Good, thanks. Morning Davinna, Ezra. *hands Davi envelopes on each someone's name* each has his position assigned. I wont pressure you start today but if you have any problems with them let me know and we'll work something out ok?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm

Dean: *groans and stuffs pillow over his head* no way in hell its morning all ready *rolls out of bed, lad he showered the night before and does a hurried teeth brush and throws some clothes on, comes into the hall sleepily putting watch on and leans on davis shoulder* can I sleep on you? whats the deakl jay? im I working on cars or something?

Me: *is already up and dressed, cant beleiving she let sam and kevin go off and still shook up fomr yesterday. grumbles and comes out into the hall, saluting jay*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 pm

hi davi how are you *looks at lissens to jay then at davi* hi dean moon

(hi moonpie *hugs*)
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Me: alright thank you jay. I'm sure there wont be any problems thanks. although sam and kevin aren't in town right now so they wont be able to start yet. would you like to come in?*smiles up at him then looks over* hey ez i'm doing fine you? *looks up smiling to dean rubbing his back a little then waves to moon*

(hey moon :hug:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:12 pm

Hell house - Page 36 Wmplayer%202007-04-22%2014-46-42-40
Jay: *hands Dean a tool belt* congrats your our new PA, in case you need instructions on how to do it, you can talk to front desk. I want you to run things around this hotel, solve problems, make management calls basically you do anything around this hotel that calls for management judgement other than financial, hiring or ordering. Youre short on staff, there's a list of workers on call you can call and ask to come in. Let workers off early if everything is done. Pool needs to be clean you assign the people, any problem is addressed to you. You only work till 4. You get time off then youre on since 10 pm but different position. You my man are going to be the bar tender down at the bar, were open till 2 am. Deal?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:14 pm

im good sissy keep kicking me...oh weres they at? *waches jay*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Jay: Thanks Davi that will be quite alright. I have to get going in a bit so I cant stay. Here *hands her an evenlope* youre job is design a fashion show. We host it once a week and during the week we need someone to be responsible for the designs, suppliers, designers and placing orders. I'm sure you know the works so anything you need help and instruction, front desk will help you out. Look for Janet. ok?
Moon, you my dear have a special job assigned. Youre giong to work in the kitchen with our Chef. Its a 5 star rate hotel, I'm sure you can learn a whole lot about cooking and maybe I'll let you design and serve some special dish of your own for our customers
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 pm

oh anit that what you did or do sort of *looks at jay* can me and sissy help
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Me: Oh alright jay..*looks up at him suprised* really? that's great, i'll get right on it. *smiles a little and reaches for one of her notepads righting down janet's name and a couple other things before turning back to the door* janet right?

Last edited by Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Dean: *grins* sweeeet. Hear I thought it was grunty work, but seriusly you dont have to do special treatment for us, wed be hapy on our hands and knees scrubbig floors, we owe you big time. *straps it o and looks at davi* fashion show huh? rigfht up your alley. *looks at him i all serinouss* oh and not sure if denny mentioned about shir..Im not sure shes going to be able to do anything mybe a desk job....*shifts uncomforably*

Me: *looks away fomr dean as he mentions that* ahem....so whats my job? *nods congrats to davi ona cool job*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:29 pm

*looks at dean smiles but fades turns to moon* your in the kitchen moon you make good food
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Hell house - Page 36 Wmplayer%202007-04-22%2014-45-53-50

Jay: Moon, you my dear have a special job assigned. Youre going to work in the kitchen with our Chef. Its a 5 star rate hotel, I'm sure you can learn a whole lot about cooking and maybe I'll let you design and serve some special dish of your own for our customers *hands Dean the PA headset, amused* its ok Dean, you dont seriously think that I have only one maid position and one mechanic around here right? What do you mean your sister cant do any work? She was assigned to work at the spa *shakes his head* well thats not good. Desk job? I'll have to see about that. I dont have any openings right now.
Ez you and Heather can help with the kids club where you keep all the children busy in the play rooms, watch over them. Take your time Davi, you dont have to go immediately. Go have breakfast first.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:40 pm

*smiles again* ok that sounds fun thanks jay *walks over and almost goes to hug but stops her self*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm

Me: *looks up at jay* where do sam and kevin work? *nods to jay* i will, i still have other work to do as well *looks up at dean then jay*he's right she'll need something that doesn't take too much out of her, she's sick and we dont want her working too hard. *nods to him thanking him and looks over at moon* congrats moon you'll do great in the kitchen. *makes a face to her and smiles*

Last edited by Dryan89 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Jay: Well Sam's going to be working at the gym. I have an instructor doing half shifts because of an injury so when the regular instructor's in, Sam will join Kevin. They're both going to be life guards at the pool. I hope youre man's good for the job and I might ask him to carry out lectures about his work as IP. Oh she's sick hm? well sure whenever she's back on her feet she can start working at the Spa. I'm flexible. Youre welcome Ez. If you two are good we might let you do other things like instruct aerobics by the pool with our entertainerment crew.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:50 pm

sam in gym sounds rigt but sammy as lifegard kevin i can see but sam *trys not to laugh* sorry..oh really that sounds cool jay
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next