Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 9 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:22 am

Denny: Yeah there is *waits for the buckle button to go off then stands up* I'll go get the drinks. Sam help me with the food?

Sam: yeah I'm on it *advances further until Denny shows him the improvised Kitchen* you have hot meals here?

Denny: Yeah, they keep them warm inside a container working on a battery. Neat huh?

Sam: *starts pulling out trays and looks inside* whoa nice my man. Vienne schnitzle with pasta and baked potatoes. Dude what are you?

Denny: *laughs and returns to everyone, holding out glasses* come and get it *goes to sit on the arm chair of Moon's couch, pouring some champagne into a glass then brings it to her lips* here you go *leans closer to kiss her right after her first drink*

Me: Yeah Moon I just feel a little nauseas is all. It'll go away.. Ez there are plenty of seats around here that turn 360 degress, you dont have to look out the window. Heather are you ok? yeah thats a good idea Davi *turns to Dean* well I got you some sleeping pills, do you want any? You'll be able to sleep through the whole trip

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:26 am

Me: *smiles up to denny and unbuckles her seatbelt* um..no thanks i'm think my heartburn is acting up i'll just have a water *gets up grabing on of the water bottles from the fridge and sits back down*

Kian: *takes a glass of champagne and takes a sip* this is good *looks over at the food* that looks really good *turns to kev* hey kevin wasn't there something you wanted to ask me?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 am

um no thanks denny not right now..im not by the window shir it ok i just shut my eyes anyway
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:28 am

Dean: sleeping pills? uh...*relaxes his grip some* yeah but in a little while mybe im gonan try to calm down on myt own first. *looks at her closer* are you asure your not getting sick, I didnt think planes made you nausaues. *reches as sams hands hima glass* thanks man, nit sure I cna get up yet

Kevin: sounds like tension to me.. hetaher is something wrong....*look at kian and shakes his head, then gets up to get his glass and looks at davi* heartburn? mybe its form that pizza, its ok there will be plenty of wine to taste in Italy. uh yeah kian just a second

Me: *sips the wine with a smile* hey thats really godo, what kind is that? hmm wine kisses I could get used to that. anyway *looks as everyone getys there* I thought we should just toast to dennys coronation to becoming rightful King, theres seriously no doubght in my mind he'll be great, so to denny. anywone want to add anyhthing? *loks at shir sympathetically* theres probaly some ginger aile ehre you could drink

Last edited by Moonbeam on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:28 am

me: you dont need to shut your eyes, the windows are small and you cant even seem much other than clouds, defiintely not the ground

Sam: *stops by one of the windows looking out at the lights underneath* it all becomes different when youre up here
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:31 am

Me: *opens her eyes once they are in the air* yeah I'm alright Shir, Kevin. I just dont like the take off and landing part of the flight. It really makes me sick and my ears havent popped yet so they are hurting right now but it will be alright they will. I can get you something to drink so you dont have to get up Shir *hands her a glass, and gets her own, sitting back down*
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:33 am

oh ok shir *opens eyes* i can see *smiles* sissy are you ok
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:34 am

Me: *gets up and walks over to the couch sitting down on it* Na thanks but I dont get air sick, and I doubt im getting sick dont worry. Thanks Moon but really no need to *taps the couch* Dean it will do you good if you tried to stand up a little. There are no turbulances right now. Come sit here

Sam: *puts trays and drinks down on the table then walks over and helps Heather up* hey come with me alright? *walks her over to the other side of the couch and sits down next to her, wrapping an arm around her*

Denny: aww guys come on now that's embarrassing, there's no need to raise toasts of any kind *wraps his arm around Moon and draws closer to kiss her again* I love you and you deserve the toast as much as I do, future queen

Me: I'd like to make a toast too if its ok

Last edited by closemyeyes on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:35 am

Me: here here *takes a sip of her water settles against the seat lifting her feet up* yeah it was probably the pizza *smiles faintly when he mentions the wine* i suppose *looks over at ez* issing ez you could always pull the shades on the windows nearby

Kian: *smiles*here here *sips on his champagne* heather i have some gum you can chew when we are getting ready to land it helps a lot

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:36 am

Me: Hey Davi, the wine isnt as good as cool refreshing diet coke. No sweet tooth for some?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:40 am

Dean: *looks at shir and clolses eyes then opens them unbuckling his seat belt* sheesh....if I get blown out of the plan im haunting you all in life *stands slowly and walks foward some rabbing th walls, but is suprised when the plane is actually steady and smiles some* weird...mybe its becuase its a jet instead I barely feel it moving. *looks at denny, then kian and looks outt he window* this view is wicked

Kev: ah see there denny even shir thinks we should toast *adjust in his seat wrapping arm arond davi and kisses her beck* this wine is really good, you should try some later. hear hgear mooon and to you too.

Me: *chucleas* aww thanks denny, but we'll see *nods to shir* go ahead *snuggles head intro dennys neck smellig his aftershave and sighs happily*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 am

its ok davi im fine hear i people wach you guys..me and high things still not best frinds *see sissy get up turns waches her and sam turns back* so were going to your house denny will there be brothers or a sister there *smiles a little*
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:41 am

Me: *smiles to shir* actually i am, haven't had a diet coke in a long while *gets up grabing a diet coke from the fridge and winks at her before sitting back down* hear hear to moon, the future queen *takes a sip* ahhh that hits the spot *smiles kissing kev back* no thanks i'm not really in the mood for wine
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:45 am

Me: *raises her glass of water to Denny and Moon* congratulations to you both. you really both deserve all of this and we're happy that you invited us to join in your celebration yeah I'm alright sissy, you should try and look out the window. its pretty cool *settles down on the couch by Sam, wrapping her arm around him tight* thanks Sam. thats alright daddy, gum never really helps me that much but it will be ok. I always shut my eyes and it makes it a little better
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:46 am

Sam: *holds Heather close when the jet starts shaking some* just air pocket, no need to worry ok? Ah Dean come on, if this plane crashes we're all going to die together with you, so worst case scenario we all go hunting people together from the other side of the track. Wonder if Bobby will shoot your ass *laughs*

Me: *shakes head at Sam then thinks for a moment* well.. before we get to Italy I got you all a little something, to most of you its just a little something for the trip but to Moon its more of a "I'm sorry" type of present, for all the hard time I have her all these years *hands out envelopes from her back pack* there's 1000 euro for you Heather and Ez and for the adults 2500 euro. Spend it on whatever you want, its for you to enjoy
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 am

ok sissy..*takes little look out window* im glad for you moon denny thisshould be fun *shuts eyes again and yawns* shir you dont need to give this to us its yours..whats a euro
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 am

Me: *eyes widening seeing the number* wow shir that is a lot this could buy so much. although if you guys want to get armani suits they cost quite a bit especailly for you sam *grins at him and makes a funny face then gets up and hugs shir tight* thank you shir *whispers another thank you to her for helping kev earlier and helping keep the secret*

Kian: wow thanks shir this is great, i'll have to get you something while i'm here *smiles over at her* euro is the european dollar 1000 euro is a little more than 1500 dollars in us.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 am

Me: anyway.. Denny's helped me a lot lately with many things. You all know only some of them but he's actually the one who helped me get all this money you see me spending lately so I owe him big time. Its actually a little odd for me because this wasnt how I saw my life 2 years ago. This isnt how I saw my life a year ago, definitely not having my baby sister marry.. out of all people. But I guess god works in mysterious ways cause looking back at it I dont regret it. Of course I wish some things could have been different but I wouldnt want to change anything right now. Moon, I'm going to say it probably dozens of times more because nothing can repent what I've done but I'm sorry for not being there and I'm sorry you had to grow up alone. I think you out of all people deserve this and despite of what everyone may think, youre going to be one heck of a queen. You truely deserve to be happy with your king by your side so thank you both for giving me my life back, my family *looks at Dean* my brother... and I hope this is going to be a new beginning for us. A better, brighter new beginning *holds her glass up* to you guys
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:57 am

Dean: *sits down again and rolls eyes at sam but grins and lokos at shr stunned, taking the envelope slowly* wow...your kidding me right? shir your sure? Cjhris meant for you to have this *reches and hugs her tight* thank you.. *looks at shir a lump in his thrioat and riases his glass*

Kevi: shir thats alot of money! *cant hide his shock and looks at davi* were not even real family..I eman we are but..you know what I mean, are you sure you want us to have this?

Me: 8mouth drops open* holy toledo *takes it slowly* b...25 thousand dollars?.. *shakes head* you were just beiung a typical odler sister, you dont have to pay me to make up for it *smiles and siwrls finges ont he pouch* but if your sure...thank you, really *looks at sam in disbelief then at shir warmly and for some reasonm burst into happy tears*
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:59 am

Me: *takes the envelope from Shir* wow Shir this is for us? you really shouldnt have but thank you so much *gets up hugging her tight* thank you for everything *sits back down and holds onto Sam tight when they hit another air pocket* yeah well dont say that about crashing and dying alright *holds her glass up again taking a drink*
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 am

Sam: Davi!!! *gives her one of his famous huff huff faces shaking his head* well you too since youre only becoming more full.. *stops all of a sudden* I mean beautiful *clears his throat* and I'm so not saving you a dance at the royal ball

Me: Euro is the european currency Ez, instead of the american dollar *hugs Davi back and whispers* get junior something sweet from Italy and youre welcome.
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:04 am

oh it is wow thanks shir *thakes a breth goes and hugs her then sits back down lissening* moon youll be a great queen and denny your king that still sounds wired
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 am

Me: *smiles whispering* i will *sits back down mouth dropping at sam*SAM! did you just say i'm getting fat? you....meanie, i was just joking you know. *huffs and pulls her feet up*

Kian: to you shir *raises his glass and takes a drink* thanks again

Last edited by Dryan89 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:09 am

Me: tell me about it ex I still cant wrap my head around it. *laufhs and wipes her eyes quickly then looks atv denny suprised* how...uh did you helpher get money?..uh nevbermind thats between you guys *finishes her wine anmd burst out lauging at sam and davi*

Kevin: *laufghs* sam duide! watch out for prank man my woman is beutiful *toast his glass and drains his wine* dont listen to hgim davi* wow...this win is strong I feel light headed alrieady, this real Italian win denny?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 am

moon you going in my head again not that i mind just stay away from stuff i anit told ok...and yah it dose i mean i just use to you as a princess and now queen
Ezra
Ezra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 42  Next