Home Sweet Hell House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell house

+5
Dryan89
Moonbeam
Pebbles
Heather
Admin
9 posters

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next

Go down

Hell house - Page 32 Empty Re: Hell house

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:53 am

Me: *puts the earbuds in her ears and listens to her heartbeat* wow that is fast, it's not normally that fast or well it didn't use to be. Now i see what kevin meant by hearing a fast heartbeat. *shakes head* maybe i should be resting for a while
Dryan89
Dryan89

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:54 am

Me: *laughs some then frowns when part of the eggshell falls into the bowl* ugh...you had to say that right now didnt you? *picks them out as best as she can and breaks another egg and almost drops it on the ground but catches it before it falls onto the ground between her hands* eww...that is so disgustingly slimey *throws it in the trash and gets another one successfully getting it in the bowl, then looks into the living room* well I'm not good at this at all. if it was frozen and you can throw it in the oven or microwave I can handle it, unless the oven magically turns itself off then maybe not *gets the other ingredients out and puts them in the bowl*

Last edited by Heather on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:54 am

yeah you should but before that.. *pulls her blanket some and after feeling her stomach some, brings the diaphragm over a certain spot* can you hear it? Its a bit hard to make out but that really really fast sound is your baby inside you
Pebbles
Pebbles

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:57 am

Me: *looks up at her hearing the fast movement* really? that's the baby? why is it so fast?
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:00 am

well Heather think of it this way, even if it comes out hard as a stone we could always snail mail it to Gordon, or invite him over and throw it at his head *chuckles*

Because his brain doesnt control his heart yet so his heart beats around the 140 but with your faster heart rate it elevates the baby's too. so you need to calm down ok? *takes the scope off and looks at her* lean backwards, and take slow deep breaths ok?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:05 am

Me: *looks up at her swallowing hard and leans back starting to take slow deep breaths trying to calm herself down* okay shir and thanks
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:11 am

Me: *laughs* well it might be hard as a brick when its done, but I wouldnt mind baking Gordon a cake and put a little poison or something in it after everything he has done to this family. I'm sure it will turn out ok but I will eat the first piece to make sure and if its really bad, I'm throwing it out. *pours it all in a pan and puts it in the oven, setting the timer and goes back in the living room* Davi do you want some water or anything? do you Shir? is there something yoiu can take, like herbs to calm down? isnt lavender supposed to calm you down?
Heather
Heather

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:13 am

(heather come back to sn.tv.. moon's on i think)

Dont worry Davi, I have a few things which I know can help, we'll try them later and yeah Heather maybe some Lavender bath would help too. Thanks but i'm not thirsty. I'm gonna head upstairs to rest some
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:45 pm

in case we continue here cause of moon's connection

Me: *climbs up the stairs of the house, grasping the door knob lightly but with a little nudge manages to get it to open. Walks in, passing everyone by and heads immediately to the shower, closing the door behind her. Takes off her clothes, watching her stained shirt unsure how to explain it if anyone saw it. Tosses it on the floor and gets inside the water filling up the tub. Closes them after a while, adds as much soap as the water can contain until all the surface is foamed up, then gets in and just lays back inside, staring at the ceiling*

Heather: *walks down the hallway to the bathroom and knocks on the door* Shir are you alright or need anything? did everything go ok at the doctor? we are all worried about you

Me: *for a moment manages to fall asleep inside the bathtub, strange sounds and visions passing through her head when all of a sudden something familiar appears*
Hell house - Page 32 12b6559d
*coughs out some of the water she swallowed, sinking under the water but comes up again, wiping her face, nevertheless, smiles*
Undertaker demon *smiles remembering how proud her dad was when she had killed her very first walk-through-the-closet demon. leans back again, reminiscing at that period back then, starts dozing off again without noticing*

davi: *wakes a little seeing that everyone was now gone from the bedroom and walks down the hall to her room seeing a note from kev saying that he's out with zach doing pi work and walks outside sitting down on the swing lost in thought walks back in knocking on the door to the bathroom*you alive in there shir?

Me:
*coughs up water for the second time, thats when she realizes its better to get out. Struggles to stand up but only manages to do so when she grabs onto the sink. Drags her bag over with her leg. Digs inside it for some packets, from each takes out one pill, counting them just to make sure they're all there then puts them in her mouth and leans over to the water tap to drink them down. Once done, throws a light shirt and slacks on her then turns for the door*
Oh.. Hi Heather, the bath's available. *Looks up at Davi surprised to find her there too* You too? wow, where did you come from. sorry gotta go put on a facial mask *walks past her down the hall to her room, dropping down on the bed exhausted*

Heather: *steps back from the door* no I dont need the bathroom, I was just making sure you are alright Shir. you had us all worried since you were gone so long at the doctors
Davi: *stops by her room* originally from your room actually, not sure how i got there though i think moon lead me there but i was only half asleep. didn't get much sleep last night. hey are you alright? how did the doctor's appointment go? nothing bad i hope *looks over* hey heather *looks back to shir and blushes a little* sorry i'm babbling, i'm sure you want to rest. strep is pretty bad

Heather: hey Davi, I'm sorry you didnt get that much sleep either last night...

*all the lights in the house start flickering and the house gets cold as ice as a loud shrieking and scratching noise echoes the house*

Last edited by Shir on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 pm

Me: yeah I thought so... too, Heather? *rests her head on the pillow but after a while pulls the shirt from under the pillow, draping it on top then lays her head on top of it* you have better taste in after shaves than chris.. *buries her head in the pillow when the thought of talking to her dad runs through her mind, but just then starts laughing quite unexpectedly* do you know.. how to get an irish guy on the roof? *laughs with herself when all of a sudden tears start falling from her eyes* you tell him the drinks are on the house *continues crying while at the same time laughing* oh hey *laughs still* great nan is home *points at the flickering lights*
Davi: *looks over at her concerned* are you alright?*jumps slightly still jumpy from her dream the night before* damn..what's that? *looks up* i dont think that's nan, although i wouldn't be suprised

Kian: *walks into the house* what the hell is that? heather you alright?

Heather: *laughs a little with her joke but still looks worriedly at her and screams when the shrieking gets louder* thats not your great grandmother thats the thing that attacked me the other night

Sam: *goes running down the hallway* what the hell is that noise?

*something comes up from behind Kian knocking him off his feet*

Me: *looks at Davi somewhat unsure then all of a sudden gets up and tries to get to the bathroom as fast as she can, drops on her knees and starts throwing up black substance*

Kian: *goes flying backward groaning* damnit why do they always do that!

Davi: *moves to go after shir then sees kian fly* what the hell was that does anyone know?

Dean: Kian!!! *runs into the room* what the hell?? Davi *takes her arm pushing her into the bathroom* stay out of the way before that thing turns you upside down and hurts your baby *growls, holding his gun up and shoots a case full of salt rock, watching the ghost disappear* I want explanation and I want it NOW! *glares at his friend angrily*

Sam: Shir! are you ok! *watches her run into the bathroom and gets his gun out firing a few shots at whatever is flying around the room, only it goes through her and comes at him, scratching his face and chest and yells in pain* Davi, watch out! Dean!

Heather: Daddy! *screams as the scratch marks start bleeding again and the tooth fairy comes at her, picking her up off the floor, dropping her down the hall in another room*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Davi: *closes the door quickly and turns to shir kneeling down next to her* hey what's wrong shir? strep doesn't normally make you throw up *rubs her back a little*

Kian: i think it's the thing that went after heather the other night, I've been trying to figure out what the hell it is and why it's still here. It's a variation of the tooth fairy i dont think those bullets will work on it *jumps up seeing heather* crap heather, are you okay? *grabs his bag of weapons looking for a light stick* it hates the light!

Dean: *feels like knocking Kian off his feet one more time* a variaton of the tooth fai.. you idiot! Top hunter who doesnt even know what he's dealing with? Why the hell didnt you handle this when it first started out?? Seriously Kian youre ass is mine when this is over *shoves him out of the room* Sam get down here, what's the lore on toothfairies? *runs after the ghost, shooting more rock salts at it* news flash Kian, when its a ghost rock salt stalls them for a minute. HEY! BiTCH! *shoots her in the face knocking off some teeth from her mask* Arent you happy to see me again, thought we were done with when I was 12!

Tooth Fairy: *looks at Dean and screams mad as ever and comes flying at him, knocking him down to the floor and comes up behind Sam, knocking him off his feet as he fires shots*

Sam: *groans in pain* crap! Dean that rock salt doesnt work. *rubs his head getting a flashlight from Kian* how the hell should I know. its not like I've had to deal with this before. but rock sal only pisses her off
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:48 pm

*all the lights go out in the house*

Heather: no I'm not alright *screams as the door to the room she is in slams shut*

Kian: I'm looking for it dean damn *grabs an aresol can and a lighter from his bag then tosses dean a flare gun* fire man that's what kills her it has something to do with how she died. we need to trap her long enough to get off a blast of fire that will take her out. *growls a little pulling out a maglight from his bag turning it on* how'd do you like that bitch! *shakes his head as she screams*find a flash light and just stay in the light heather!

Davi: *reaches for a flashlight turning it on letting it shine brightly* shir, you are throwing up black stuff..we should get you to the hospital.

Dean: Gee Sam you think?? Cause I was standing here thinking she'll probably agree to join me and the sandman for 4 oclock freaking tea time!! *lets out a loud cry of pain when he hits the floor again, feeling his wounds from yesterday coming back to live* sob.. *grabs his bag going over the stuff inside it* dad and I hunted that when I was little.. could have used the colt to finish tihs once and for all ugh *grabs handful of daggers and starts throwing them so accurately that four out of 6 hits her in the face, unmasking her even further*

Me: *sits back, mouth leaking black liquid* hell no.. *grabs onto the sink pulling herself up, turns on the water to rinse her mouth*

Davi: it's the tooth fairy...is that why..no that doesn't make sense. *helps her up* where the hell is denny? we atleast need to get him to you or you to him or something. *yells out to dean and them* is that thing dead yet?

Kian:FIRE DEAN! *fires off a flare shooting her in the chest*die you sob!

Sam: *shakes head at Dean and shoots her a few more times, keeping his flashlight on her* do you have an aerosol can or lighter in that bag Kian? I cant see a damn thing *groans in pain as he gets knocked down* damnit!

TF: *screams in pain as the daggers hit her mask, leaving her face partially revealed and goes around the room, knocking anything standing down*

Heather: find a flashlight! this room is pitch dark, I cant see my hand in front of my face *screams as it comes up behind her again, knocking her down to the floor*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Kian: damnit heather that's why i said TRY! of course not sam i mean why the hell would i have that *shakes his head tossing it to him as he falls back a slash on his chest crying out in pain*
Dean: SOB!!!!!!!! *groans as he is knocked down on the ground again. Rolls on his front feeling his back on fire which all of a sudden gives him an idea. Crawls slowly down the corridor towards the stairs to the second floor. Pulls himself up until he reaches an old lantern. Grabs it and starts back towards the room where the tooth fairy is* MOON!!! play ball! GRAND SLAM *tosses the lantern over to her hoping she remembers their codes*

Sam: I was only asking Kian, geez *catches the flare from Kian and throws it straight into the tooth fairies chest where the daggers went through*

Davi: crap! they aren't done yet, we cant move from here. *rubs shir's back*denny? denny if you can hear me i need you to come to the bathroom down the hall, something's wrong with shir i dont know what to do and we cant leave the room please hurry but be careful something is out there

Dean: Gotta do everything myself *grabs a flare from Kian, lights up the old lantern then runs towards the ghost, snapping the lantern over its head, just as Sam squirts it with water, watching as it catches on fire. Runs backwards to hide from the flames*

Denny: *is on the phone when he suddenly frowns* ah! Jay *rubs his forehead* hold on man, let me call you back *tucks the mobile into his pocket then runs back into the house, stopping momentarily to watch the entire mansion completely dark, yet screams and shouts coming from one of the corridors* ok guess they're out playing hunt the witch *turns into his wolf form sniffing for where Davi is and takes off in that direction. As soon as he gets there, changes back getting the door* whats going on? *sits down watching as Davi points with the flash light* that? *touches it then brings closer to his nose* did you just throw up this stuff? *looks at Davi with great concern*

Sam: *throws holy water on it and gets to the other side of the room as it starts catching on fire*

Tooth Fairy: *flys around the room and gets hit by the lantern and screams in agonizing pain that shakes the entire room and bursts into flames and explodes*

*all the lights in the mansion come back on*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Kian: *dodges out of the way of the fire and watches as she burst into flames* Heather! you alright? it's over, get your ass out here.

Davi: *jumps slightly as denny opens the door moves to wrap her arm around shir* oh it's you thank god..*shakes head* not me shir, she did and she hasn't stopped yet. *looks up at him concerned* i know that face what is it denny?

Sam: *gets up to his feet and helps Kian and Dean up* are you guys ok? damn both of guys have big cuts on your chests *gets some wet rags, passing them out to everyone and wipes the blood off his face*

Heather: its over *looks at all of them, relieved* is everyone alright? you guys all look like you need first aid too

Dean: *gives Kian an angry look* I'll deal with you later *turns around and walks towards one of the bathrooms, opens the water tap and starts washing his blood off*

Denny: That's arsenic, you know whats arsenic is? poison. and the amount I see here can kill over 20 people. it takes this much *shows her drop of black* to kill one person. *looks at her then at Davi* why the hell are you throwing up arsen or worse, how can you handle it without..?

Davi: *looks from him to shir wide eyed* what the hell? how can that be coming from her body?! *looks over at shir concerned* i mean if her body was fighting something could it do that? but i thought she just had strep.

Kian: *sighs watching dean go* i'm in deep crap...*groans looking down at his chest* glad you are okay heather i'm gonna go clean up.

Dean: *sits down on the shut lid of the toilet in that bathroom palming his face trying to gather his thoughts together but cant seem to calm down no matter what. Eventually opens the water inside the bath and gets in, washing all the blood off of him not minding how much it burns*

Denny: Strep? how do you know she has strep I didnt.. *shakes his head* no this isnt strep. Careful Davi *leans over picking her up in his arms and motions backwards towards the bed, laying her down* Davi can you walk to the kitchen? do we have any tea? we need herbs, lots of mint herbs. Got any?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Sam: *cleans up his wounds and hands Kian a first aid kit* I'll be back *goes to the room where Shir, Davi and Denny are* hey are you guys alright? we got rid of that thing *looks over at Shir concerned* whats the matter? do we need to take you to the hospital?

Heather: *sits down on the couch and looks at Kian* yeah I am too, just need to rebandage my arms again, I'll help you clean up a little *shakes head* I'm not sure exactly why he is mad at you but I know he is under alot of stress *tells him everthing that happened while cleaning his wounds up* so I guess we might be moving or staying here

Davi: yeah i do i have quite a few I'll go get them *takes one more look back to shir and quickly heads to the kitchen putting the water in the kettle grabbing all the mint herbs she can find while it is warming up then heads back to the room carrying tea bags, the herbs and the water looking up at denny worried*

Kian: *walks to one of the bathrooms taking off his shirt washing off his chest wincing slightly feeling the burn of it*he's mad because i didn't take care of it earlier..i should have taken care of it when i first found out.

HEather: *sighs taking her bandages off her arms from the previous day and cringes from the pain washing them off and applies some cream on them again* its not your fault. you only found out yesterday morning *shakes head* I dont know what else you could have done to take care of it any sooner

Denny: You cant take her to the hospital her body's producing the king of poisons, arsen. They'll think she's an alien *turns, taking the mug from davi and starts fixing the herbal drink* here you go *helps her head up so she can drink the mixed herbs* im not sure what to do other than this. we need a healer or tracey, she's the closest i know to anyone who can handle this

Dean: *gets out of the shower and heads over to his room, changes into clean clothes then heads for the front door slamming it on his way out. Gets into the impala and drives over to Carmen's. The moment she opens the door, steps in putting his arms around her* no.. dont talk. just hold me.. just.. hold me.

Kian: yeah i found out yesterday and i should have taken care of it yesterday not wait an entire day and go after it when it only when it comes after us. either way i'm in deep crap. *looks over at her as the door slams* it's on me when something attacks my kid and if i dont take care of it right away it's my fault

Davi: *sighs a little worried and grabs her cell* i'll call tracey *sits down in a chair next to the bed and frowns as her cell begins to ring watching shir closely*

Sam: *looks at his sister worried* arsen? how does someone produce that in their bodies *rubs his face* Tracey isnt feeling well, so I'm not sure we should call her right now and the only healer I know is Shir

Heather: *wraps her arms up again and looks up at Kian* I wish there was something I could tell you or tell him to make it somewhat better, becaues I've been in deep crap with him before and its not good *jumps hearing the door slam*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Denny: You cant call tracey, Davi. She's sick remember?

Me: *taps Denny's hand* I'm good. Really I am. I feel better than I did before. I'll sleep it off ok? and if I feel bad again I'll call you. You too Davi, get some rest. I can handle it *turns back to her pillow stuffing her face into Priestly's shirt and zonks out immediately*

Denny: *looks at Davi unsure but eventually gets up* I'll come by in the middle of the night and check on her. you need rest too. Go lay down some ok?

Davi: *sighs and closes the phone muttering*damnit *shakes her head and turns back looking over at shir then up at denny* okay thanks denny *hugs him slightly* i dont know what we'd do without you *leans over and kisses shir's forhead* i'll check on you later okay *lays a blanket over her and rubs her back heading over to her room crawling into bed saying a small prayer for shir before trying to rest only to find herself uncomfortable everytime she turns*

Sam: thanks Denny. Davi is right I really dont know what we would do without you. you either Davi, thanks for making that herb tea for her *lays down beside Shir, removing some hair away from her face and covers her up a little more with the blanket and watches her worriedly, wrapping his arm around her*

Hell house - Page 32 Normal_OTH_182
Davi: *rolls over in bed and sighs getting up and picks up her photo album sitting back down on the bed looking throught it*

Kian: i know heather but it's fine, i can take it. you should head to bed and get some rest i know you haven't been sleeping well since that thing attacked*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Kevin: *walks in the house and down the hall seeing everything thrown around on the floor* damn what happened here? gone for a few hours and I miss everything *shakes head and goes in their room, dropping his bag down and takes his shoes off and kisses Davi and lays down on the bed tiredly beside her* hey babe, ah looking at old photos, huh? I missed you this morning when I got up. were you cheating on me somewhere? *covers his head with the pillow before she hits him*

Heather: yeah I know, I just hope he isnt too hard on you *nods* yeah well I didnt sleep that good before that thing attacked me but I am really tired *hugs him tight* are you going to bed too? sorry we never did get a chance to meet Felicia

Davi: *looks up at him and smiles a little* hey, tooth fairy attacked dean killed it..something is wrong with shir, she's sick and it's got me really scared. *sets her photo album down and hugs him tightly buring her head against his chest* sorry babe i couldn't sleep then i ran into moon and she had me lay with shir, dean and sam

kian; yeah i'm going to bed, i'm gonna sleep in your room if you dont mind. and it's no biggie i guess we'll just do it some other time.

Kevin: I havent run into a tooth fairy before. you werent hurt were you? *looks her over for any wounds then wraps his arms around her* I guess its more than just strep that Shir has *strokes her hair* its alright you just had me worried last night when you woke up and were shaking. did you have a nightmare or something?

Heather: *smiles some* no I dont mind, I kind of would feel better if you did. I know she is gone but still this house creeps me out a little. you know it belonged to their great grandmother *takes his hand and walks down the hall to her room* alright, I would still like to meet her so maybe we still can *turns on a little light on the nightstand and crawls into bed and gets under the blanket*

Davi:no i wasn't hurt dean pushed me into the bathroom and i found shir *lays her head on his shoulder* yeah i did, but i just cant talk about it right now...not with everything that's going on, with the fire, shir, nan, john being gone, not knowing where we are going to go cuz like hell we are going to stay here forever. i'll talk to everyone about it tomorrow but right now i just want to rest.

Kian: yeah i heard about that *goes to change then lays down next to her* i'll talk to her later about it right now we have other things to worry about. *kisses her forhead and yawns a little*

Kevin: alright, well when you are ready to talk about it I'm here. but yeah there is alot of things going on right now. *kisses the top her head* everything will work out somehow *pulls the blanket over them and holds her close to him* just get some rest babe, I love you *tries to stay awake as long as he can but eventually feels his eyes getting heavy and drifts off to sleep*

Heather: goodnight daddy, I love you *leans up and kisses his cheek and lays her down on his chest being careful of his wounds and pulls the blanket up* yeah we do have alot to worry about right now...it will be alright wont it? *shuts her eyes and falls asleep*

Kian: i didn't say that i just meant we have other things to worry about *shakes his head and holds her close drifting off to sleep*

Davi: *nods a little and snuggles closer to him* i love you too baby so much *rests her head on his chest attempting to get some sleep*-
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Today

Heather: *yawns a little and gets up, goes down the hall to Shir's room and goes in quietly not to wake her and Sam up to check on her* I somehow think and feel you have more than just strep *kisses her forehead* feel better *covers them both back up with the blanket and goes to the bathroom to take a shower and gets dressed and goes to the kitchen to get some water, talking to Kian for a few minutes*...I'll be careful today I promise *kisses and hugs him goodbye and leaves*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Hell house - Page 32 Wmplayer%202007-05-05%2018-55-09-34
Carmen: Dean? *walks into the livingroom, wondering whats he doing out of bed* sweetie? How long have you been sitting here on your own? *takes his side sitting down*

Dean: Sorry Carmen.. I just couldnt sleep and.. *voice dies*

Carmen: Hey *reaches to stroke his hair* its ok. I..

Hell house - Page 32 Wmplayer%202007-05-05%2018-55-00-85
Dean: No its not ok. Its not ok to sit here at 4 in the morning with myself -

Carmen: *lowers her hand onto his stomach, stroking it gently and when he looks back at her, notices for the first time that the fire in his eyes is out and instead it reveals inside them a boy who's lost and scared, confused and tired. For a while debates what she can possibly say to him that will make it ok but knows that whatever he's facing she'll never be able to understand nor does he expect her to so instead leans closer...*

Hell house - Page 32 Wmplayer%202007-05-05%2018-55-39-64
Dean: *looks at her confused and already edgy that the only thing she wants to do now is kiss but to his surprise the touch of her lips is most stroking and comforting than he's ever felt in his life and a moment later when she gently lowers his head, whispering for him to lay down, he actually is surprised to find himslef surrendering to her*

Hell house - Page 32 Wmplayer%202007-05-05%2018-56-09-96
Carmen: here you go *whispers as she slowly leans backwards against the couch arm and bunch of pillows and Dean lays down on the couch, shifting his weight over her body until his head lightly touches her chest* Its ok, dont be afraid to lean against me Dean *strokes his head gently feeling how he gradually gives in until his entire body weight leans on her. For a long while sits with Dean laying in her arms, fast asleep, looking as calm and peaceful as a baby*
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Me: *yawns widely and rolls over seeing that kevin had left to go work with zach and matt and gets up taking a quick shower before getting dressed and walking down the hall to shir's room checking on her, concerned but heads to the livingroom to make her some tea*

(morning guys :hug: :wub:)
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonbeam Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Sam: *rubs his eyes and jumps when his phone beeps. throws some clothes on and grabes it fliiping it open* yeah its sam, talk to me

Jay: Sam, about time, what do you winchesters sleep all day? listen talked to my dad and everything is fine man ill explain details once you get here. My dad sending the jet and it leaves in half an hour so be ready. Tell dean im kicking his ass for not having the phone on too

Sam: *smiels somewhat relived* thanks man your saving our asses, really. *chuckles and closes his phone and begins throwing clothes in. heads into the living room* hey lovebirds we leave in half an hour, jay called. *heads into his sisters room* hey you, feel like a [plan ride?, well dumb querstion but were going to boston so time to get up. *gets her bagf for her* how do you feel?

Me: *coimes fomr the showers throwing clothes on, pissed she missed the hunt last night and heads into the kitchen to grab some food and nearly crqshes into davi* whoa...*smiles some* hey hi. how was the hunt? everyone still alive and kciking?
Moonbeam
Moonbeam

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:29 pm

*hears foot steps so changes comes out stop by shirs room then goes live room* hi davi

(hi shir *hug* davi *hug* moopie *hugs*)
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Dryan89 Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Me: *looks up seeing moon*it went alright, she's dead burst up in flames i think... well we're all alive not sure about the kicking part it. *puts the herbal mix into the tea and yawns a little* we're leaving?*looks up at ez* hey ez did you sleep well? you missed a hunt yesterday.

Last edited by Dryan89 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dryan89
Dryan89

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:34 pm

Me: Sam *sits up looking at what he's doing* I cant go to Boston. I'll stay with dad ok? you guys enjoy

Dean: *kisses Carmen goodbye* have a good day at work beautiful and thanks *gets into the Impala and drives back to the mansion* sorry baby but if Jay says we can go youre staying behind. Wish I could take you with me. But without this job I sure cant afford to feed even you *pulls up next to the mansion and heads in* guys anyone home? Hey Davi morning *grabs Moon from behind, wrapping his arms around her* Jay called?
Pebbles
Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Ezra Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:35 pm

i sleep ok..i know sissy told me how re you davi..hi dean*turns*..you know sissy whent to camp so ill get her stuff *goes back put stuff in bag*

Last edited by Ezra on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ezra
Ezra

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next